Paul Ryan predicts Trump will not be 2024 Republican nominee

I'd like to see desantis as president gabbard as vice president and trump as speaker of the house.

But if trump did run again I'd like to see him because he could be the bulldozer we desperately need to clear out the site so it can be rebuilt.

Since he did none of that, have you considered professional mental health counseling?
The attempt was enough. He should not have tried it, after he lost. The time described in the constitution to recount, challenge, and for states to certify is spelled out. He knew he lost. When it is over, it is over, you admit defeat and support peaceful transfer of power, or you are a traitor to your oath to the Constitution. You had some pretty responsible positions as a Naval Officer. I only know you from on here, but I bet you never went against your oath to the Constitution. I didn't either, and do not support those that do. It is a non-starter.

Paul Ryan, the great American who has sacrificed so much for his country and one of the worst "advisors" who may have prevented a deal with Schumer for a fully funded wall on your southern border, makes an unexpected prediction (yeah right).

As an aside, anyone old enough to see the cult classic Heavy Metal cartoon movie? Tell me that Paul Ryan doesn't resemble Hanover Fiste. They share a similar personality too. Pictures attachedView attachment 710404View attachment 710406View attachment 710407

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wisc., said he does not expect former President Donald Trump to win the Republican nomination for the presidency in 2024.

Ryan, the 2012 GOP vice presidential candidate, made the comments during a discussion with Teneo, a global company that advises CEOs, for the company's "Insight Series." Ryan is the vice chairman of Teneo.

"I think Trump’s un-electability will be palpable by then," Ryan said. "We all know he will lose, or let me put it this way: we all know he’s much more likely to lose the White House than anybody else running for president on our side of the aisle. So why would we want to go with that?"
Paul Ryan?

I heard he was selling used cars now in Newark...

:auiqs.jpg:

DEMOCRATS are making Trump's run and election possible - they're just too stupid to see it yet.

Agreed.

Disagreed. Trump emerged from the pack the instant he dared to say McCain was not a hero. I'll betcha he got a full half of the Republican vote right at that instant.

Remember, the Republicans were still in shock, reeling and regrouping after the Neo-Cons. All the righties saw McCain hugging W on national television, most of them wanted to vomit at that point.

I think Biden was the only Dem who could have beaten Trump, even with the riots and the cheating. Hillary certainly couldn't have done it
She had too much baggage for another attempt, and her flaws well known. There were only 2 or 3 (at most) trying to run projecting moderate views in 2020, (most American sick and tire of the highly charged, highly partisan bullshit) but none had the supposed gravitas and experience of Joe. The radical left, pretty well rejected, voters knowing that would not fly, the moderates not as experienced or nationally known lost out to the strongest most palatable.

Everyone should be in SS.
:talk2hand: I'm forced to pay into this turd, while asshole government hacks constantly scheme to cheat me out of benefits I was forced to pay for, delay until hopefully I die before I can collect a dime and they keep all MY money, and they constantly threated to tax the rest of my income without giving me any additional benefits. That's one f'ed up government program.

She should be locked up in an insane asylum

That's what I said. :p

Did you ever hear the famous story about Giles de la Tourette? He was in charge of the loony bin in Paris, and one day a reporter asked him how he could stand being with all those crazy people all the time. He replied, "one can laugh or one can cry. I choose to laugh" :p

Some crazy people can be very effective in a loony bin. :)

The attempt was enough. He should not have tried it, after he lost. The time described in the constitution to recount, challenge, and for states to certify is spelled out. He knew he lost. When it is over, it is over, you admit defeat and support peaceful transfer of power, or you are a traitor to your oath to the Constitution. You had some pretty responsible positions as a Naval Officer. I only know you from on here, but I bet you never went against your oath to the Constitution. I didn't either, and do not support those that do. It is a non-starter.
The Constitution is something you are completely unfamiliar with based on your stupid comments. Can you describe the procedure for the counting of the electoral votes by Congress? Trump did NOTHING against the Constitution, despite your overactive imagination.

That's what I said. :p

Did you ever hear the famous story about Giles de la Tourette? He was in charge of the loony bin in Paris, and one day a reporter asked him how he could stand being with all those crazy people all the time. He replied, "one can laugh or one can cry. I choose to laugh" :p

Some crazy people can be very effective in a loony bin. :)
I heard he said, "one can..whoop! Bitch!.. laugh or ..whoop! Ding! Whore slut!.. one can cry. I choose to..oh boy! Whoop!..laugh"

Forum List

Back