Paul Ryan agrees to be GOP's ......

That will make Harry Reid happy!

WASHINGTON -- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) says if he had his way, he'd pick Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) to be the next speaker of the House.

"I'm a Paul Ryan fan," Reid told reporters.

"He appears to be one of the people over there that could be reasonable. I mean, look at some of the other people," the minority leader continued. "I don't agree with him on much of what he does. I think what he's done with Medicare and Medicaid, what he wants to do with it, I disagree with. But generally speaking, I think we've been able to work with him."

More: Harry Reid Hopes Paul Ryan Becomes House Speaker

WASHINGTON -- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) says if he had his way, he'd pick Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) to be the next speaker of the House.

"He appears to be one of the people over there that could be reasonable. I mean, look at some of the other people," the minority leader continued. "I don't agree with him on much of what he does. I think what he's done with Medicare and Medicaid, what he wants to do with it, I disagree with. But generally speaking, I think we've been able to work with him."

Only an idiot would trust Reid...

Only an idiot would trust Reid...
This is Shittingbull you're talking about. Idiocy is a given.

YAY!! A younger version of John Boehner and Mitch McConnell. Another milquetoast stooge to help the Democrats out. WTG Republicans!

At least this time the GOP picked someone who is not an alcoholic
Dot commie is that you?

Not even close....just saying LOL
At least this time the GOP picked someone who is not an alcoholic
Dot commie is that you?
No. GrampaSmirked
How can I not smirk? I subject myself to some of the dumbest motherfuckers money can buy when I read many of the liberal posts on here.

Consider yourself included

YAY!! A younger version of John Boehner and Mitch McConnell. Another milquetoast stooge to help the Democrats out. WTG Republicans!

Yes and I suspect his no no no the last couple of weeks has always been yes yes yes. He just wanted to look hard to catch

Forum List

Back