Paul Pelosi saga.. "Liars get Pulitzers, truth-tellers get fired" says Sexton

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Well, I was disappointed in that there didn't seem to be any new details on this "attack" at the Pelousi residence

But it is another example of how bad journalists are rewarded and good ones are fired.

DON'T WATCH the LAMESTREAM Media

Please don't do that. Your mind and your soul both will turn to mush

Well, I was disappointed in that there didn't seem to be any new details on this "attack" at the Pelousi residence

But it is another example of how bad journalists are rewarded and good ones are fired.

I think I saw Miguel Almaguer on a report from the southern border in the last day or two. I guess the southern border is considered more in line with his Hispanic roots. Damn racist msm.

• Banned
I think I saw Miguel Almaguer on a report from the southern border in the last day or two. I guess the southern border is considered more in line with his Hispanic roots. Damn racist msm.
typical of so many posters

change the subject

and also typical: be unclear about what they hell you are saying

• Banned
Does anyone here know whether Pelousi was fagging off w/ that dude?

about to?

Inquiring minds want to know... Why... ? I don't know... I guess bc dirt on the opposition is always a good thing... :)

Yeah! How did DePape get to his boyfriend's house?

typical of so many posters

change the subject

and also typical: be unclear about what they hell you are saying
WTF are you talking about. I didn't change the subject. Your link spoke to the fact that Miguel Almaguer was punished. You even mentioned it in your post #1. Maybe you should pay attention to what you post and not run around with a chip on your shoulder. If you want posters to be clear on what you are saying, maybe you should say what you mean.

about to?

Inquiring minds want to know... Why... ? I don't know... I guess bc dirt on the opposition is always a good thing... :)

From research it seems that they are related and Depape certainly did not break in-- forensics are clear on that .

Looks open and shut Fake once you search the details and any number of spooks are involved centre stage and in the wings .

about to?

A couple of guys in various stages of undress meeting in the middle of the night in San Fucking Francisco.

No broads around.

What other kind of scene could it be?

Forum List

Back