Paul Craig Roberts on the conspiracy to remove Trump from the Presidency

It's not a silly conspiracy. The country wants the orange clown gone. It's important that he and his crazy supporters understand this.

It is a silly conspiracy.

The country does not want him gone.

His supporters know not to believe crazy retards like you who lie to yourself and everyone else.
A trumpanzee talking about other people being stupid! :rofl: Priceless! :rofl:

You can't argue with my facts so that's your lame ass response. No wonder you are a liberal.

What fact might those be?

It's not a silly conspiracy. The country wants the orange clown gone. It's important that he and his crazy supporters understand this.

His supporters know not to believe crazy retards like you who lie to yourself and everyone else.

42% want Trump impeached, but his approval rating is just 36%

Polls! You morons never learn do you?

OK, so you don't believe polls. So what criteria makes you believe the country doesn't want him gone, the voices in your head?

No you immature child, it has to do with the fact that he won the presidency and nothing has changed with his voters since then.

You can't argue with my facts so that's your lame ass response. No wonder you are a liberal.

Learn to read, then get back to me.

OK, so you don't believe polls. So what criteria makes you believe the country doesn't want him gone, the voices in your head?

No you immature child, it has to do with the fact that he won the presidency and nothing has changed with his voters since then.

Really? He won with 3 million less votes, and you think no one regrets voting for him? I still got to ask, how did you make your determinations? How do you know nobody regrets voting for him?

I read just fine. How do you know the country doesn't want him gone? Hannity tell you that?

I read just fine. How do you know the country doesn't want him gone? Hannity tell you that?
How do I know the country doesn't want him gone?

I don't know how familiar you are with the US political process, but every four years we have what we call a "presidential election" following the strict rules as laid out in the foundation for our rule of law, called "The Constitution". This is how, for 240 years, the American people have decided who we want to be our leader. The winner of the most recent presidential election, a Mr Donald Trump, of New York City, was not the favored candidate of a very powerful fake news outfit called the Washington Post, which likes to imagine itself the nation's king-maker. They wanted another candidate to win on account of Mr. Trump's views on pussy-grabbing (yes, the Washington Post is run by adults). When Mr Trump was chosen to be president in the most recent election, the Washington Post, and other members of their fellow tribesmen The New York Times, et al, threw a tantrum, and have been threatening to hold Russia's breath until Siberia turns blue ever since (yes, I promise, they are all old adult men and women there). Clear?

I don't know how familiar you are with the US political process, but every four years we have what we call a "presidential election" following the strict rules as laid out in the foundation for our rule of law, called "The Constitution". This is how, for 240 years, the American people have decided who we want to be our leader. The winner of the most recent presidential election, a Mr Donald Trump, of New York City, was not the favored candidate of a very powerful fake news outfit called the Washington Post, which likes to imagine itself the nation's king-maker. They wanted another candidate to win on account of Mr. Trump's views on pussy-grabbing (yes, the Washington Post is run by adults). When Mr Trump was chosen to be president in the most recent election, the Washington Post, and other members of their fellow tribesmen The New York Times, et al, threw a tantrum, and have been threatening to hold Russia's breath until Siberia turns blue ever since (yes, I promise, they are all old adult men and women there). Clear?

Yes, Trump won the electoral college with 3 million less votes. That has nothing to do with the question I asked you. How do you know the country doesn't want him gone?

We have a mechanism in place for removing a president: it's called an election. It's important you and the other vermin trying to usurp power in this country understand that, while we will do everything we can to avoid using it, the flame that runs through Marathon and Lexington and Concord still burns.

As usual, you only have part of the information. We have another mechanism for removing a crazy president. It;s called impeachment. Don't worry if you aren't familiar with it yet. You will be hearing a lot more about it in the near future.
Impeachment doesn't remove the president. Impeachment doesn't remove anyone. Bill Clinton was impeached. Eric Holder was impeached. Neither was removed.

We have a mechanism in place for removing a president: it's called an election. It's important you and the other vermin trying to usurp power in this country understand that, while we will do everything we can to avoid using it, the flame that runs through Marathon and Lexington and Concord still burns.

As usual, you only have part of the information. We have another mechanism for removing a crazy president. It;s called impeachment. Don't worry if you aren't familiar with it yet. You will be hearing a lot more about it in the near future.
Impeachment doesn't remove the president. Impeachment doesn't remove anyone. Bill Clinton was impeached. Eric Holder was impeached. Neither was removed.

True. Impeachment is just the first step in removing a crazy president. It is time to start that process, though, so I'm all for impeachment.

You have yet to present facts.....and that makes me laugh at you even more....:rofl: :rofl: Please continue.

Asshole, we have clear rules for impeachment of the President, and we also have the 25th amendment. Both look to be applicable in the case of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

And when the bastard is finally removed, you will cry, whine, snivel, mewl, and puke, and do nothing else. The majority of the people in this nation will breathe a sigh of relief.

Really? He won with 3 million less votes, and you think no one regrets voting for him? I still got to ask, how did you make your determinations? How do you know nobody regrets voting for him?

All of it in two states. You really aren't smart enough to be in an adult conversation. Go play in the street retard.

If you could read, you wpuldnt ask. It was all there. Now, I told you to go play in the street, git!

Forum List

Back