Patriotic companies supporting the majority of Americans

In the end fight, companies will be found liable on supporting access to abortion.

Regardless of the numerous apologies being made to the extreme right going too far, the end game is to eliminate all abortions in America.

Listen or read carefully in order to detect the feigned attempts to apologize for the extremism that is just another attempt to eliminate the rights of America, under the guise of Christian ideals.
And recognize it as being another ideal of the fascist state.
How did you get 'eliminate all abortions in America' from a SCOTUS decision to turn abortion over to We The People instead of the Federal Government? Abortion is not an enumerated Constitutional right. You just make things up as you go along don't you?

Yes, you are! You're apologizing for a woman needing to travel in order to fulfill her need for an abortion.

And now there's little doubt that the Scotus went too far on ceding to Trump's fascist demands.

Personally, I hope the extreme right can stop the apologies and learn to stand with religioius dogma as is intended. Reaching rock bottom has to come first ....................

How will the extremists deflect on the fact that women will die for the sake of extremist demands that they never did really want to see becoming law?
You have a funny way of defining 'extremist.' IMO, killing a baby is extremist.

Your unique way of apologizing is heard.

I'll decide. So far you don't even register.

And another apology that could likely be your attempt to say that you oppose the extremism.

And again.

That's why your Constitution is fatally flawed. Far too many attempted to have the explanation accepted that if it's not included in that old constitution then it can't be demanded as a right or freedom.

We don't accept that in Canada. We understand that all rights and freedoms can't be enumerated, short of an extensive library. We deem our rights and freedoms to exist until it's proclaimed to be otherwise.

The truckers demonstrated for over a month, while Jan.6th. demonstrators were denied a full day.
read our 9th amendment

I’ll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Meta
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy
United Airlines
Ben and Jerry's
DC Comics
DirecTV
Yelp
Uber
Bumble
Match Group
Box.com
Warner Bros
Conde Nast
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Kroger
Alaska Airlines
Zillow

It must be difficult for conservatives to remember all the things they’re mad at.

In the end fight, companies will be found liable on supporting access to abortion.

Regardless of the numerous apologies being made to the extreme right going too far, the end game is to eliminate all abortions in America.

Listen or read carefully in order to detect the feigned attempts to apologize for the extremism that is just another attempt to eliminate the rights of America, under the guise of Christian ideals.
And recognize it as being another ideal of the fascist state.

"the end game is to eliminate all abortions in America."

That's a bad thing?
I for one wish that all women would have nothing but respect for their unborn children, and would never even consider killing them.

But clearly not unless the specific liberties are mentioned in the US constitution.

Therefore it is fatally flawed in that it would take a library full of books to make a legitimate claim for any specific 'liberties'.

The claim that liberties can be denied on that basis is relatively now isn't it? Isn't it only been claimed within the period of time in which Trump has been an influence?

I would include this loss of freedom in America as another clear indication of the onset of fascism.

Don't assume any rights and freedoms to be ironclad anymore. Where does the US Constitution say that you have a right to fk your wife in the privacy of your own bedroom? Can a Christian church imply that sex is not for recreational purposes?

Can the Christian churches not insist that LGBTQ's have no right to sexual relations of their choice?
Ah -- a Pakistani living in Canada wants to tell us about the U.S. constitution.

How quaint.

Typically the radical right boycotts companies they don't like politically.

Well, now they've got a long list to deal with. Good luck with that! Bigly!!!
Patriotic? How so?

Typically the radical right boycotts companies they don't like politically pardon my while I laugh my ass off over the hypocrisy in that who declared war on Chick-fil-A and Hobby Lobby to name couple over political stances? Hint it was not the right.
Not. Even. Close.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Meta
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy
United Airlines
Ben and Jerry's
DC Comics
DirecTV
Yelp
Uber
Bumble
Match Group
Box.com
Warner Bros
Conde Nast
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Kroger
Alaska Airlines
Zillow

I’ll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Meta
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy
United Airlines
Ben and Jerry's
DC Comics
DirecTV
Yelp
Uber
Bumble
Match Group
Box.com
Warner Bros
Conde Nast
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Kroger
Alaska Airlines
Zillow

It must be difficult for conservatives to remember all the things they’re mad at.

A good # of those I'm already not giving them my business.

read our 9th amendment
In Canada, all rights and freedoms come from:
1656275255563.png

The 'Black Sheek.'

Ah -- a Pakistani living in Canada wants to tell us about the U.S. constitution.

How quaint.
And the singling out of Pakistanis is all the proof needed to brand you as a racist too.

I think I can tell Americans more about their Constitution than they know, due to their efforts to interpret it according to their extremist political views.

For example, I know that Americans have rights and freedoms that aren't specifically mentioned.
And I know that any of those rights and freesoms that aren't specified are subject to being stripped away by fascist demand.

The black American who is forced to stand in a line to vote for 4 hours has effectively been disenfranchised. Does your dogma trump your shame?

Your unique way of apologizing is heard.

You're an idiot.

When I apologize, the words "I'm sorry" are spoken.

You can't show where I've typed those words as an apology...

I'll decide. So far you don't even register.

Well, I suppose that's good, because I'm not on the extreme right at all...

And another apology that could likely be your attempt to say that you oppose the extremism.

One needn't apologize in order to oppose something. That's fucking stupid...

And again.

"And again" what?

That's why your Constitution is fatally flawed. Far too many attempted to have the explanation accepted that if it's not included in that old constitution then it can't be demanded as a right or freedom.

The Constitution is perfectly fine the way it is...

We don't accept that in Canada.

Well, shit, that certainly explains a lot...

We understand that all rights and freedoms can't be enumerated, short of an extensive library. We deem our rights and freedoms to exist until it's proclaimed to be otherwise.

Um, okay...

The truckers demonstrated for over a month, while Jan.6th. demonstrators were denied a full day.

And?

Didn't Trudeau take action against the truckers How was their protest "free" when Trudeau threatened them with severe penalties for doing so? He was telling telling truckers and their supporters in Ottawa to stand down or face "severe consequences." He threatened to suspend commercial trucking licenses and vowed to pursue charges that could come with jail time and hefty fines. The punishments would also prohibit protesters from ever traveling internationally again.

Maybe you should concentrate on your country and stop worrying about ours...

"the end game is to eliminate all abortions in America."

That's a bad thing?
I for one wish that all women would have nothing but respect for their unborn children, and would never even consider killing them.
Respect for their father's or their uncle's child?
Respect for the fetus of the rapist she will never know as the father of the child that's forced upon her?

Respect is a social construct that's not known to exist in America. Force at the bidding of the Christians is to determine a woman's rights.

Respect for their father's or their uncle's child?
Respect for the fetus of the rapist she will never know as the father of the child that's forced upon her?

Respect is a social construct that's not known to exist in America. Force at the bidding of the Christians is to determine a woman's rights.

First off, I'm not a Christian.
Second, if the health of a woman is in jeopardy, I have no problem if the ONLY alternative is to abort.

My original point is, EVERYONE should be in favor of eliminating as many abortions as possible. You sound as if you could care less.

Lastly, there will ALWAYS be plenty of states where abortion will remain legal.

And the singling out of Pakistanis is all the proof needed to brand you as a racist too.

I think I can tell Americans more about their Constitution than they know, due to their efforts to interpret it according to their extremist political views.

For example, I know that Americans have rights and freedoms that aren't specifically mentioned.
And I know that any of those rights and freesoms that aren't specified are subject to being stripped away by fascist demand.

The black American who is forced to stand in a line to vote for 4 hours has effectively been disenfranchised. Does your dogma trump your shame?
haha why do you think blacks people are only people that have to stand i. lines? seriously what’s your issue with lines? what do you all just have a free for all in Canada?

There are many places in this country where white people have to stand in long lines to vote. It's not a 'black thing'.

Forum List

Back