Patriotic companies supporting the majority of Americans

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Typically the radical right boycotts companies they don't like politically.

Well, now they've got a long list to deal with. Good luck with that! Bigly!!!

In the end fight, companies will be found liable on supporting access to abortion.

Regardless of the numerous apologies being made to the extreme right going too far, the end game is to eliminate all abortions in America.

Listen or read carefully in order to detect the feigned attempts to apologize for the extremism that is just another attempt to eliminate the rights of America, under the guise of Christian ideals.
And recognize it as being another ideal of the fascist state.

Patriotic?

Why?

Because they agree with you?

:lame2:

In the end fight, companies will be found liable on supporting access to abortion.

No, they won't.

Someone can travel from Mississippi to Colorado, obtain an abortion, and return to Mississippi without having broken any Mississippi law. Likewise, a company can facilitate the travel and cover the expense and they, too, haven't broken Mississippi law...

I doubt many, word is they taste awful and the pillow biters don't like them

I don't know too many people who own them who dislike them.

But the point I made is clear. The OP was tying to make it out as though conservatives have some sort of monopoly on boycotting companies they disagree with politically, when it wouldn't surprise anyone to learn how many people don't own My Pillow products simply because Lindell is a strong Trump supporter...

I don't know too many people who own them who dislike them.

But the point I made is clear. The OP was tying to make it out as though conservatives have some sort of monopoly on boycotting companies they disagree with politically, when it wouldn't surprise anyone to learn how many people don't own My Pillow products simply because Lindell is a strong Trump supporter...

Don't forget Chick Fil La, Hobby Lobby, etc

Regardless of the numerous apologies being made to the extreme right going too far, the end game is to eliminate all abortions in America.

Listen or read carefully in order to detect the feigned attempts to apologize for the extremism that is just another attempt to eliminate the rights of America, under the guise of Christian ideals.
And recognize it as being another ideal of the fascist state.
I do agree the right is going to far.

But that's what happens when the left has been doing it for a decade. Sooner or later the rubber band snaps back.

Only it never does it middle of the road, it's an extreme reply yo extreme actions.

Gonna get real ugly now.

and the die hard left doesnt boycott companies they don't like politically?......
another useless thread by astrobooger.....

Don't forget Chick Fil La, Hobby Lobby, etc

Personally, I think boycotts are stupid.

You know what? Chick Fil A makes a good sandwich. Hobby Lobby has an excellent custom framing department. I don't care that they close on Sundays because their owners have a strong Christian faith. They could always flip it around on me and say I'm not welcome to go there because I'm not a Christian.

The only reason I don't have any My Pillow products is because I've got plenty of similar products. I've got down pillows which my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I absolutely love. I've got Boll & Branch sheets which are every bit as comfortable (and, frankly, more so) than My Pillow's Giza "Dream Sheets". Slippers? My "Hey Dude" slippers are probably the most comfortable I've ever owned.

If the products I currently have had never been available? sure, I'd buy from My Pillow. Why wouldn't I? They're solid products...

I do agree the right is going to far.
Yes, but that's the basis of the apology I was hoping to hear.
But that's what happens when the left has been doing it for a decade. Sooner or later the rubber band snaps back.

Only it never does it middle of the road, it's an extreme reply yo extreme actions.
I don't attach political blame of either side to the rise of fascism, in that far too little is being understoos and resisted.
Gonna get real ugly now.
Most likely very ugly but not in any way that you will be able to acknowledge. You and many others have already completely missed the ugliness that's already upon your country.

Your democracy could have very well experienced a stolen election. Fascism's rise to acceptance will confirm that as fact!

who’s boycotting them? They are free to do whatever they want for their employees

Of course they want to boycott these companies.

And will do so with devastating results. Remember the boycotts that destroyed NetFlix, Budweiser, Starbucks, Oreos, Keurig, Target, Pepsi, Gillette, Nordstrom, The NFL, Nike, Univision, Macy’s, CNN, HBO, Chrysler, Goodyear/Dunlop, AT&T, Amazon.com, Disney, Carhartt and many more. The boycotts resulted in so many companies going under.

LMAO!

No, they won't.

Someone can travel from Mississippi to Colorado, obtain an abortion, and return to Mississippi without having broken any Mississippi law. Likewise, a company can facilitate the travel and cover the expense and they, too, haven't broken Mississippi law...
Your apology for the fact that a woman is forced to travel in order to claim her rights.

Now the apologies have become so numerous and frequent that there's no attempt being made to deny the fact that the Scotus has erred!

Can Americans amend the wrong decision and apologize rights back to accepting women's rights?

What a comedy routine to watch as the extremists try to backpedal!

If you don't love god in your home state, go somewhere else you sluts!

Your apology for the fact that a woman is forced to travel in order to claim her rights.

Now the apologies have become so numerous and frequent that there's no attempt being made to deny the fact that the Scotus has erred!

Can Americans amend the wrong decision and apologize rights back to accepting women's rights?

What a comedy routine to watch as the extremists try to backpedal!

If you don't love god in your home state, go somewhere else you sluts!
nobody has to travel to exercise their rights

What is patriotic about killing babies? No one has explained that. How about you do?

nobody has to travel to exercise their rights
And you are apologizing with a lie.
The point is being made that the Scotus has gone too far and now the Trump agenda being fulfilled is being backpedalled, due to the huge majority that are in favour of a woman's right to abortion.

So now for the religious right to counterspin the fact that they've gone too far!

To coin the explanation in the view of the Christians right, it was a decision made in hell! LOL

Forum List

Back