Patriotic companies supporting the majority of Americans

And you are apologizing with a lie.
The point is being made that the Scotus has gone too far and now the Trump agenda being fulfilled is being backpedalled, due to the huge majority that are in favour of a woman's right to abortion.

So now for the religious right to counterspin the fact that they've gone too far!

To coin the explanation in the view of the Christians right, it was a decision made in hell! LOL
what? i am not apolozing for anything…

nor am i lying

you don’t have a constitutional right to an abortion…just like you have no constitutional right to any other medical procedure

You're asking for an explanation on why your country has fallen to 58th. on freedoms, even before this latest attack by the corrupted Scotus.
That's your own responsibility now.
You can read my numerous replies on how change to accepting fascism is highlighted in America, but not in the world's leading democracies.

Effectively banning abortion.

Legalizing murder by gun for police and citizens.

A stolen election.

Excluding immigrants of colour based on lies of them taking America's jobs.

Can you think of some other examples?

You're asking for an explanation on why your country has fallen to 58th. on freedoms, even before this latest attack by the corrupted Scotus.
You can read my numerous replies on how change to accepting fascism is highlighted in America, but not in the world's leading democracies.

A stolen election.

sorry, not banned

self defense is not murder
A stolen election.

Never thought it was stolen.

based on their color?

still drunk from last night?

A stolen election.

abortions not banned in my state. If you live in a state that has a ban on it, i suggest electing some new representatives that won’t do that

what? i am not apolozing for anything…

nor am i lying

you don’t have a constitutional right to an abortion…just like you have no constitutional right to any other medical procedure
And in fact, you don't have a constitutional right to freedoms unless the particular freedoms are explicitly mentioned.

In fact, black people have had their right to vote stripped away from them by the practice of the extreme right making it not practical to submit to standing in line for hours.

In truly free countries, that right is implied but now you're going to have to admit that in America it has to be more than just implied.

The decision didn't ban abortion, why do you loons keep parroting that lie

sorry, not banned

self defense is not murder

Never thought it was stolen.

based on their color?

still drunk from last night?
I now consider you to be a trashy spammer and not worth my time to entertain further.

And in fact, you don't have a constitutional right to freedoms unless the particular freedoms are explicitly mentioned.

In fact, black people have had their right to vote stripped away from them by the practice of the extreme right making it not practical to submit to standing in line for hours.

In truly free countries, that right is implied but now you're going to have to admit that in America it has to be more than just implied.
have you read the 9th amendment?

and how in your mind are black people only impacted by standing in line? i know plenty of white people that don’t like that either…in addition i am.not sure how the “right” made line standing….

pojy.png

"LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..

The patriots are those who believe in that, and not the sick, Stalinist ghouls who only want to kill.

have you read the 9th amendment?

and how in your mind are black people only impacted by standing in line? i know plenty of white people that don’t like that either…in addition i am.not sure how the “right” made line standing….
I'm a Canadian and so your 9th. amendment doesn't apply to my country as an excuse. Canada still stands as one of the world's leading countries on rights and freedoms.

I now consider you to be a trashy spammer and not worth my time to entertain further.

being called a trashy spammer by a moron doesn't bother me a bit.

have a nice day.

(use it to learn a few things about the US)

"LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..
But clearly not unless the specific liberties are mentioned in the US constitution.

Therefore it is fatally flawed in that it would take a library full of books to make a legitimate claim for any specific 'liberties'.

The claim that liberties can be denied on that basis is relatively now isn't it? Isn't it only been claimed within the period of time in which Trump has been an influence?

I would include this loss of freedom in America as another clear indication of the onset of fascism.

Don't assume any rights and freedoms to be ironclad anymore. Where does the US Constitution say that you have a right to fk your wife in the privacy of your own bedroom? Can a Christian church imply that sex is not for recreational purposes?

Can the Christian churches not insist that LGBTQ's have no right to sexual relations of their choice?

First if these companines want to spend their money doing that fine by me as for this part of the OP. Typically the radical right boycotts companies they don't like politically pardon my while I laugh my ass off over the hypocrisy in that who declared war on Chick-fil-A and Hobby Lobby to name couple over political stances? Hint it was not the right.

Your apology for the fact that a woman is forced to travel in order to claim her rights.

Now the apologies have become so numerous and frequent that there's no attempt being made to deny the fact that the Scotus has erred!

Can Americans amend the wrong decision and apologize rights back to accepting women's rights?

What a comedy routine to watch as the extremists try to backpedal!

If you don't love god in your home state, go somewhere else you sluts!

What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't apologized for anything...

What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't apologized for anything...
Yes, you are! You're apologizing for a woman needing to travel in order to fulfill her need for an abortion.

And now there's little doubt that the Scotus went too far on ceding to Trump's fascist demands.

Personally, I hope the extreme right can stop the apologies and learn to stand with religioius dogma as is intended. Reaching rock bottom has to come first ....................

How will the extremists deflect on the fact that women will die for the sake of extremist demands that they never did really want to see becoming law?

I do agree the right is going to far.

But that's what happens when the left has been doing it for a decade. Sooner or later the rubber band snaps back.

Only it never does it middle of the road, it's an extreme reply yo extreme actions.

Gonna get real ugly now.

No it's not.
Corporate America has gotten a taste for fascism funding and promoting the unhinged left and has forgotten that our Constitution and basic civics of our separation of powers will spank them back into line!! :spank::badgrin:

Yes, you are! You're apologizing for a woman needing to travel in order to fulfill her need for an abortion.

That's not what I did at all.

Someone commented that companies would start to be held liable for helping a woman obtain an abortion. I simply explained how they would not.

If I'm going to apologize for something, trust me, it'll be obvious...

And now there's little doubt that the Scotus went too far on ceding to Trump's fascist demands.

I'm pro-choice, in that I don't think government should ever play a role in matters such as this, but I abhor abortion...

Personally, I hope the extreme right can stop the apologies and learn to stand with religioius dogma as is intended. Reaching rock bottom has to come first ....................

You think I'm on the extreme right??

How will the extremists deflect on the fact that women will die for the sake of extremist demands that they never did really want to see becoming law?

Women will still be able to obtain an abortion.

I agree that the federal government should not tell a woman that she can't have an abortion.

But I also believe the federal government should not tell a woman that she can, either...

That's not what I did at all.

Someone commented that companies would start to be held liable for helping a woman obtain an abortion. I simply explained how they would not.

If I'm going to apologize for something, trust me, it'll be obvious...

I'm pro-choice, in that I don't think government should ever play a role in matters such as this, but I abhor abortion...
Your unique way of apologizing is heard.
You think I'm on the extreme right??
I'll decide. So far you don't even register.
Women will still be able to obtain an abortion.
And another apology that could likely be your attempt to say that you oppose the extremism.
I agree that the federal government should not tell a woman that she can't have an abortion.
And again.
But I also believe the federal government should not tell a woman that she can, either...
That's why your Constitution is fatally flawed. Far too many attempted to have the explanation accepted that if it's not included in that old constitution then it can't be demanded as a right or freedom.

We don't accept that in Canada. We understand that all rights and freedoms can't be enumerated, short of an extensive library. We deem our rights and freedoms to exist until it's proclaimed to be otherwise.

The truckers demonstrated for over a month, while Jan.6th. demonstrators were denied a full day.

Forum List

Back