Patrick Bet-David goes one-on-one with economist Richard Wolff.

You're dumber than George.
You are a dupe. You don't even realize that you practice critical theory. Critical theory is the Cultural Marxist practice of criticizing what you do not believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever having to examine what you believe. You confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something you never do.

You're dumber than George.
Now would you like for me to explain normalization of deviance to you and locus of control so that when you do those things you can realize what you are doing. Because I would be more than happy to help train you to be a patriot like me.

Patriots do the right thing the right way for the right reason. They damn sure don't act like you do.

You are a dupe. You don't even realize that you practice critical theory. Critical theory is the Cultural Marxist practice of criticizing what you do not believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever having to examine what you believe. You confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something you never do.

I criticize Marxism because it fails wherever it is tried.

Now would you like for me to explain normalization of deviance to you and locus of control so that when you do those things you can realize what you are doing. Because I would be more than happy to help train you to be a patriot like me.

Patriots do the right thing the right way for the right reason. They damn sure don't act like you do.

Now would you like for me to explain normalization of deviance to you

Feel free.

How does contemporary Marxism 'deliver the goods'
Better than Trump in Tulsa,
trump-rally-low-turnout-1592761367444.jpg

Turd.

Forum List

Back