Pathetic Trump loses to China again

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
China’s Data Deluge Set to Show Recovery Accelerating

Can Trump be anymore of a failure? US can't even keep up with China. With a real president, America should have this pandemic under control and America's economy should be well on the way to recovery. Instead the pandemic is raging out of control, Americans are dying like flies, and the economy is gasping for air as China fly past America. This is just EMBARRASSING.

YAHOO... and CHINA... some of the most pathetic LIES and FAKE NEWS on the planet.

China's economy is in the TOILET as manufacturers pull out and nations demand payment for Covid damages...

America's economy was the envy of the world before the pandemic, and it's still quite stable, and the best in the world.

I'll just say this in advance.
You can tell how stupid and ignorant someone is by how readily they use TDS. I don't know, do they think it actually works or something? It's like drooling idiots, "TDS TDS duh drool smack drool. I'm sooooo smart". Pathetic.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

Can Trump be anymore of a failure? US can't even keep up with China. With a real president, America should have this pandemic under control and America's economy should be well on the way to recovery. Instead the pandemic is raging out of control, Americans are dying like flies, and the economy is gasping for air as China fly past America. This is just EMBARRASSING.

The Communist Government of China are weak, dishonest, flaky and cowardly. As are all bullies. I don't believe anything they say, don't believe the source of the virus coming from a wet market nor the random timing of it.

If Trump is re-elected, China will face a confrontation comparable to what Russia faced with Reagan. They fear such an outcome as Ebenezer feared the last ghost in the Charles Dickens classic A Christmas Carol.

If Trump loses, the West may be on the rapid road to appeasement and submission.

The rise in China's GDP is fueled by debt. China is financing internal projects that are politically visible but of little value to its people - and the country is going deeper into debt:

"Practically all of China’s infrastructure projects are being funded with more debt. Economists warn that paying interest on all that debt may be a drag on future growth."
"As a result, local governments are borrowing heavily to pay for the construction, adding to already immense debts that China’s leaders have tried for years to tame. But projects in remote areas may yield scant economic returns to repay debt. Dozens of new high-speed rail stations have been built in small towns, which ultimately see few paying passengers. In some stations, fewer than three trains make stops each day."

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The rise in China's GDP is fueled by debt. China is financing internal projects that are politically visible but of little value to its people - and the country is going deeper into debt:

"Practically all of China’s infrastructure projects are being funded with more debt. Economists warn that paying interest on all that debt may be a drag on future growth."
"As a result, local governments are borrowing heavily to pay for the construction, adding to already immense debts that China’s leaders have tried for years to tame. But projects in remote areas may yield scant economic returns to repay debt. Dozens of new high-speed rail stations have been built in small towns, which ultimately see few paying passengers. In some stations, fewer than three trains make stops each day."

For China it's a war of attrition. Their government is willing to sacrifice as many as they must in order for global dominance, not of the nation, but of their Party.

Don't be lulled into the debt issue, all nations have debt. Does anyone believe China is good for any of it? They take companies at will, fiercely shut down, silence and punish companies and governments for daring to speak the truth.

In short, the communist government of China is a threat to humanity. They must lose and lose often. Some of this starts at home with higher demands of our businesses and leaders.

I'll just say this in advance. You can tell how stupid and ignorant someone is by how readily they use TDS. I don't know, do they think it actually works or something? It's like drooling idiots, "TDS TDS duh drool smack drool. I'm sooooo smart". Pathetic.
It's the only mechanism they know to avoid directly and honestly addressing something. Somehow they don't realize that all it really does is identify them as sheep.

For China it's a war of attrition. Their government is willing to sacrifice as many as they must in order for global dominance, not of the nation, but of their Party.

Don't be lulled into the debt issue, all nations have debt. Does anyone believe China is good for any of it? They take companies at will, fiercely shut down, silence and punish companies and governments for daring to speak the truth.

In short, the communist government of China is a threat to humanity. They must lose and lose often. Some of this starts at home with higher demands of our businesses and leaders.

You are preaching to the choir.

I simply pointed out that China's rise in GDP is fueled by debt on internal spending with little value to its people. China's economy is not rebounding based on international trade.

This is a very risky gambit by China that could hasten a collapse of their economy.

FUCK CHINA........and their damned Wet Markets......

And those who kiss their asses...........

Time to move everything out of that place and MAKE OUR OWN PRODUCTS AGAIN.

If he loses in November, China wins.

I simply pointed out that China's rise in GDP is fueled by debt on internal spending with little value to its people. China's economy is not rebounding based on international trade.

This is a very risky gambit by China that could hasten a collapse of their economy.

Sure, I understand your sentiment. I am however, far less confident in Western leadership. Do we expect the West to withdraw from China, to stop the importing of their products, or at least apply heavy tariffs (sanctions when needed) and protect against Communist Chinas abuses? Listen to the general global silence as the Wuhan Virus kills untold numbers, even leaders of governments were in peril, yet, still silence. It's the most spooky control of a globe without firing a shot.

I've been open in saying I imagine the West will one day turn their backs on HK (long before China did what they did with the security law I predicted this), we will also turn our backs on Taiwan, Japan and all other nations in their orbit. This, is the trajectory I see, and just at how much effort is being applied to destroy the only world leader willing to stand up to them...

All for the false belief there is some great pot of gold just waiting once the Chinese become capitalism and embrace liberty. It's all one big false dream. It will soon become a nightmare for us all...

It's the single most vital reason I support Trumps policies. His position on China. I don't think nearly enough understand the direct impact their success will have on the misery for all the West. All at a time where we have the least courageous leaders in the West.

Last edited:

Sure, I understand your sentiment. I am however, far less confident in Western leadership. Do we expect the West to withdraw from China, to stop the importing of their products, or at least apply heavy tariffs (sanctions when needed) and protect against Communist Chinas abuses? Listen to the general global silence as the Wuhan Virus kills untold numbers, even leaders of governments were in peril, yet, still silence. It's the most spooky control of a globe without firing a shot.

I've been open in saying I imagine the West will one day turn their backs on HK (long before China did what they did with the security law I predicted this), we will also turn our backs on Taiwan, Japan and all other nations in their orbit. This, is the trajectory I see, and just at how much effort is being applied to destroy the only world leader willing to stand up to them...

All for the false belief there is some great pot of gold just waiting once the Chinese become capitalism and embrace liberty. It's all one big false dream. It will soon become a nightmare for us all...

It's the single most vital reason I support Trumps policies. His position on China. I don't think nearly enough understand the direct impact their success will have on the misery for all the West. All at a time where we have the least courageous leaders in the West.

The only two reasons I would vote for Trump are his willingness to take on China and his immigration policy. Bring manufacturing back to the US and be fair to the millions of people who have applied to reside in the US and have patiently waited in their home countries for an answer.

Europe is a lost cause but may one day come to its senses.

We vote in politicians with no real experience based on the beautiful promises they make. No wonder we have such shitty governments.

But not all is gloom and doom. Putting power back into the hands of local or regional governments could be one way to fix our problems. People need to know how money is being spent in their region, decide if it makes sense and veto wasteful spending. Switzerland is an example of successful regional governance.

the only thing lost is your brain .....
.....your link from Yahoo!! hahahhahahahhahaha

I'll just say this in advance.
You can tell how stupid and ignorant someone is by how readily they use TDS. I don't know, do they think it actually works or something? It's like drooling idiots, "TDS TDS duh drool smack drool. I'm sooooo smart". Pathetic.
you have TDS......hahahahhahahahahahahah

The wet-market source of COVID-19 may still be possible, though currently snakes, pangolins and turtles have been ruled out and the Yangtze finless porpoise is #1 in the line-up.

As embarrassing as your usual pro China anti Trump screeds? Try adding some facts next time that support
your shit-on a stick rants. It would give you some badly needed credence.
Four more years of your childish tantrums. I can't wait.

We can only hope.

Forum List

Back