Pathetic Dems trying to discredit Barr ahead of Durham findings.

What is it in the header that requires so many ing suffixes?
Barr is no stranger to discrediting himself and will eventually need that public pension to pay when he can no longer be a shyster.

This will be standard operating procedure from here on out when they lose an election.

Agreed...but democrats will take it a step farther.

Democrats...knowing they can't win...will stuff the ballot box FOR TRUMP. Trump will win but there will be twice the votes as there are voters (obvious voter fraud).

And since Trump won...it must have been TRUMP that cheated.

Begin civil war 2.0

They have been doing this since Barr was 1stappointed - they are the same people who praised Barr for unquestionable honor, ethics, service before he was appointed.

These are the same people who have attempted to discredit him prior to his completely tearing down the walls of Barry and his criminal syndicates' secrecy, revealing the violations of Constitution, Constitutional Rights, Civil Rights, and Rule of Law.

These career criminal Washington Establishment / Deep State criminals ran Washington and became so full of themselves they believed they could rig primaries, rig an election, and pull off a coup, get away with it and no one would ever know....

And Durham's report is going to reveal to the American people just how criminal these traitors are, how that have completely F*ed up our government, how corrupt they made it - from Hillary to Barry to Biden to Powers to Rice to Rosenstein to Clapper to Brennan to Comey to McCabe to Strzok to Page to Baker to Clinesmith to Holder to......

Barak Obama's administration has already been officially recognized as THE most corrupt / criminal administration in US History and the Democrats as a criminal organization, not a political party.

Obama and his thugs are busted and the dems know it....dems are corrupt and the people know it....Barr should throw everything he has at them....

Since they are the perps, they may have figured out some of what is about to be unleashed upon them.
Knowing accomplices at least, just like the media. With the exception of Fox, it's been an all-out coup against Trump still ongoing. And that's not a biased opinion on my part.....for one thing I voted for Jill Stein in 2016 and wasn't a Trump supporter until the end of 2018. I never even watched Fox before that- I got most of my news online.
(actually I started watching Tucker after O'Reilly got canned whenever that was)

Obama and his thugs are busted and the dems know it....dems are corrupt and the people know it....Barr should throw everything he has at them....
The problem with that is that they only need one Democrat on the jury to block convictions. Due to their TDS, no Democrats will ever vote to convict anyone involved in a coup against Trump.

They know exactly what they were ALL up to and know that Durham is getting it all. They hope their noise will be louder than the findings.

Another conspiracy thread... No evidence, just a lot wank material...

Please could you tell us where is the Commission on Voter Fraud and their investigation is right now?

While China is eating our lunch, the Democrats are busy trying to stop them right ?

You would think so.

In all honesty, I would not think that the Democrats ever do anything Pro USA.
So literally no shock here.

This will be standard operating procedure from here on out when they lose an election.

Agreed...but democrats will take it a step farther.

Democrats...knowing they can't win...will stuff the ballot box FOR TRUMP. Trump will win but there will be twice the votes as there are voters (obvious voter fraud).

And since Trump won...it must have been TRUMP that cheated.

Begin civil war 2.0

Civil war 2.0 has already began
Unfortunately only 1 side is actively participating in it.
For now -

The problem with that is that they only need one Democrat on the jury to block convictions. Due to their TDS, no Democrats will ever vote to convict anyone involved in a coup against Trump.
The arrests and the trial alone would please me.....and more importantly it would hamper anyone else from trying this again....

How are Democrats going to discredit Barr when Durham presents criminal evidence (something Democrats did not have when they pushed for Impeachment) and start indicting the criminals?

How is attempting to discredit Barr going to help when Durham - not Barr - is the one building the criminal case against the traitors?

Democrats and snowflakes literally have no capacity to think things through...

Forum List

Back