Pat Robertson Said A Trump Win Will Signal Start Of The Apocalypse - WTF?

Biff_Poindexter

Gold Member
Reaction score

"Longtime televangelist Pat Robertson said President Donald Trump will "without question" be re-elected November 3, ushering in an era of assassination attempts, civil unrest, world war and ultimately the "End Times. -- Robertson said he asked God over the weekend to "please tell me how it's going to happen," and he was told Trump will defeat Joe Biden "but that doesn't mean you sit home and don't vote. 'What I think very frankly is the only thing that will fulfill the word of Jesus...is some kind of asteroid strike on the globe,’’ he said. “It’s sudden destruction. It’s not going to be some nuclear war. We’re not going to be allowed to blow this earth up."

Evangelicals really have a hard on for the apocalypse since they have been making this same prediction every election year -- and every time, they have been wrong....Pat Robertson is the king of making predictions that never come true and then not being accountable for just how wrong he is -- like when back in 1982, when he predicted the end of the world would happen....much more recently he predicted the end of the world in 2011....then he predicted Romney would win the 2012 election..and when that didn't happen, he went on to predict more end of the world things.....because God DM's him all the time on Instagram...

But this time, Pat is serious....God then went on and told Pat that mail-in ballots are totally ok to use in Florida and North Carolina....God also reportedly told Pat that he believed the Steelers are a lock to win the SuperBowl this year, it just depends on how healthy Big Ben is; apparently God was thinking about letting Ben tear his MCL this year, but he hasn't decided yet...

Last edited:

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Longtime televangelist Pat Robertson said President Donald Trump will "without question" be re-elected November 3, ushering in an era of assassination attempts, civil unrest, world war and ultimately the "End Times."
A little too late and more fear mongering by what used to be a respected News outlet.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Longtime televangelist Pat Robertson said President Donald Trump will "without question" be re-elected November 3, ushering in an era of assassination attempts, civil unrest, world war and ultimately the "End Times."
Well, this guy has a bright and shiny disposition. An interesting way to support his candidate, lol.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, Biff, on TV, elsewhere and here I've repeatedly heard democrats, lefties, actors and politicians say that Trump is destroying democracy, he was impeached as a "threat to the nation," and that they are ready to fight back at any cost, or even leave the planet? to avoid another four years of Trump. What does that sound like to you?

I just heard a Harvard grad on Amanpour last night say as much about democracy.

I'm not convinced that Trump's Covid was an entirely innocent random event. It would be very easy to plant the virus to get someone sick and if not take him out, at least hurt his election. I don't put much past democrats at this point.

So there might have been an assassination attempt, and we've already had a year of civil unrest, just over a druggie dying resisting arrest because he happened to also be Black.

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score

"Longtime televangelist Pat Robertson said President Donald Trump will "without question" be re-elected November 3, ushering in an era of assassination attempts, civil unrest, world war and ultimately the "End Times. -- Robertson said he asked God over the weekend to "please tell me how it's going to happen," and he was told Trump will defeat Joe Biden "but that doesn't mean you sit home and don't vote. 'What I think very frankly is the only thing that will fulfill the word of Jesus...is some kind of asteroid strike on the globe,’’ he said. “It’s sudden destruction. It’s not going to be some nuclear war. We’re not going to be allowed to blow this earth up."

Evangelicals really have a hard on for the apocalypse since they have been making this same prediction every election year -- and every time, they have been wrong....Pat Robertson is the king of making predictions that never come true and then not being accountable for just how wrong he is -- like when back in 1982, when he predicted the end of the world would happen....much more recently he predicted the end of the world in 2011....then he predicted Romney would win the 2012 election..and when that didn't happen, he went on to predict more end of the world things.....because God DM's him all the time on Instagram...

But this time, Pat is serious....God then went on and told Pat that mail-in ballots are totally ok to use in Florida and North Carolina....God also reportedly told Pat that he believed the Steelers are a lock to win the SuperBowl this year, it just depends on how healthy Big Ben is; apparently God was thinking about letting Ben tear his MCL this year, but he hasn't decided yet...
Er....um...........excuse me.

The world will end, so there!

As for Trump winning and ushering in the apocalypse, no.

Trump IS the apocalypse!

• Funny
Reactions: Taz

TheParser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Rev. Mr. Robertson has the right to say anything he wishes.

But one should be careful before believing someone who claims that "God" sends special messages to him.

If Mr. Trump loses (as expected), will the reverend stop sharing his Heavenly communications?

On the other hand, if Mr. Trump does win, I might start listening to the reverend.

lg325

Gold Member
Reaction score
Instead of listening to these people claiming to know when the end is near read scripture.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score

Er....um...........excuse me.

The world will end, so there!

As for Trump winning and ushering in the apocalypse, no.

Trump IS the apocalypse!

YEAH!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

OP
Biff_Poindexter

Biff_Poindexter

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, Biff, on TV, elsewhere and here I've repeatedly heard democrats, lefties, actors and politicians say that Trump is destroying democracy, he was impeached as a "threat to the nation," and that they are ready to fight back at any cost, or even leave the planet? to avoid another four years of Trump. What does that sound like to you?

I just heard a Harvard grad on Amanpour last night say as much about democracy.

I'm not convinced that Trump's Covid was an entirely innocent random event. It would be very easy to plant the virus to get someone sick and if not take him out, at least hurt his election. I don't put much past democrats at this point.

So there might have been an assassination attempt, and we've already had a year of civil unrest, just over a druggie dying resisting arrest because he happened to also be Black.
Well, it seems those lefties have more credibility than Pat does -- since they didn't claim God told them it was happening.....

And who cares if Trump or anyone else destroys a democracy -- democracies suck anyway...it's all about protecting the privileged Republic....and their prospefity

Ejzsb_oWkAAm_Jx.jpg

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Then there is Mike Pompeo, another “Christian Zionist” who used to talk openly about fighting ... “until the Rapture.”

Scary language...

drifter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I cannot wait. Let's get it over with, ready for it.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Old Pat, why he's been a loon for many years to sell Gawd and rake in the dough before he leaves us fer the pearly gates-of Hell...

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List