Party Line...Fraud Sharing

Ame®icano;8116152 said:
Indeed. They rewrote the rules regarding grandfathering existing plans to allow insurers to drop EVERYBODY.

Democrats wanted that. Democrats did that on purpose. Democrats hate the working class.

That was plan all along.

And even if they couldn't sneak it thru the law, they would do it thru regulations.

Not sure that they hate working class, cause they need someone to suck them dry.

Single payer within, I say 5 years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhEX3rHssJI]President Obama Wants A Single Payer Health Care System - YouTube[/ame]

Ame®icano;8116152 said:
Indeed. They rewrote the rules regarding grandfathering existing plans to allow insurers to drop EVERYBODY.

Democrats wanted that. Democrats did that on purpose. Democrats hate the working class.

That was plan all along.

And even if they couldn't sneak it thru the law, they would do it thru regulations.

Not sure that they hate working class, cause they need someone to suck them dry.

I don’t believe that for a second. The ‘single payer’ debacle was nothing more than a ploy to get the left on board with selling the American people to the insurance companies. I don’t think that the insurance companies are ever going to let that go and the bought politicians are more than happy to let them stick around filling their pockets.

Ame®icano;8116152 said:

That was plan all along.

I don’t believe that for a second. The ‘single payer’ debacle was nothing more than a ploy to get the left on board with selling the American people to the insurance companies. I don’t think that the insurance companies are ever going to let that go and the bought politicians are more than happy to let them stick around filling their pockets.

I see it differently. Insurance companies were already making money, why would they shoot themselves in the foot? Especially when they know ACA is prelude to single payer. If conservatives don't take the power in 2016, we'll never get rid of it. Never.

Ame®icano;8116199 said:
Ame®icano;8116152 said:
That was plan all along.

I see it differently. Insurance companies were already making money, why would they shoot themselves in the foot? Especially when they know ACA is prelude to single payer. If conservatives don't take the power in 2016, we'll never get rid of it. Never.

What's ODD of all this? The Insurance companies were all for it at the time the law was written...and I don't think they knew fully what was in it...they saw dollar signs...

Seems to me they were rooked, hornswaggled...sold an ill bill of goods...and MANY of them will go out of business because sign ups are less than lackluster...

I see CIVIL disobedience on the horizon as people WILL refuse to comply...especially the young folks that don't want it and they are the ones that are depended upon to fund this crap of a law....they will PAY the fines and that will go to the gubmint...and NOT the Insurance companies...

they. got suckered...

Just don't forget, it's the Democratic Party that has committed this Obama-Care fraud and fiasco on the American people, not just Obama...

Yes, indeed! They OWN this fiasco. Remember folks, the awful (R)'s shut down the government over this. This is 1,000,000% on the Dems.
It's 1,000,000% the POLITICAL CLASS screwing up people's lives.
THIS cannot and will not stand.

Indeed. it's ALL about control over others for them. They don't care a wit...but they play a good game...and sadly? FAR too many fall for the elitist bullsqueeze. And shame on those that are intellectually lazy and follow/vote for their own masters.

Is it possible to vote for a master?
Just once. Then you no longer get a vote.

Ame®icano;8116199 said:
Ame®icano;8116152 said:
That was plan all along.

They were making money but Obama wanted to "reform" healthcare so they made the best of it by taking over the market. They didn't shot themselves in the foot, they used the current political push to ensure they will continue to be even more profitable.

The worst part is that, as bad as single payer is, it would be better than the ACA. What purpose do insurance companies serve now? The answer is none. They have zero reason to exist now.
Sent from my ADR8995 using Tapatalk 2

Indeed. it's ALL about control over others for them. They don't care a wit...but they play a good game...and sadly? FAR too many fall for the elitist bullsqueeze. And shame on those that are intellectually lazy and follow/vote for their own masters.

Is it possible to vote for a master?
Just once. Then you no longer get a vote.

Precisely.

Forum List

Back