Parsing both the R and D presidential fields.

I am thinking more and more that Christie will not jump into the race. I think his brand is seriously damaged. Still kind of surprised that Thune hasn't jumped in...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

D's have a "Field"? LOL

St. Hillary the Inevitable vs. the guy running against Obama's record of failure and starting a flame war with a Facebook poster

Field of Screams

Its all for show anyway

A year from now it will be Hillary vs Jeb

Why do we even need the primaries?

They go through all that hoopla cheering for some of the worst clowns and in the end, the establishment Republicans tell them who it is going to be and then all of a sudden they all think that person is the best of all........just like they did with Romney.....:badgrin:

D's have a "Field"? LOL

St. Hillary the Inevitable vs. the guy running against Obama's record of failure and starting a flame war with a Facebook poster

Field of Screams

Its all for show anyway

They go through all that hoopla cheering for some of the worst clowns and in the end, the establishment Republicans tell them who it is going to be and then all of a sudden they all think that person is the best of all........just like they did with Romney.....:badgrin:
Of course, it's their right to do this...

And my right to laugh at whomever I want.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

D's have a "Field"? LOL

Field of Screams

Its all for show anyway

Well a bigger issue that many red staters don't want to admit is that the blue states will choose the GOP candidate in the primaries. A state like mine (VT) wont vote for the tea party or GOP kooks because the republicans up here are "RINOS" or moderates. Same goes for NY, MA, CA etc. So they can have all these nutjobs but they wont make it. Just look at the 2012 primaries where they were so sure Santorum or Gingrich would win. They never made it. I bet one of the clowns could take all of the southern states and still lose the primary..They just wont admit it..

One notes that the Republicans have more minorities and just as many women running as do the democrats. One wonders how the democrats are going to overcome their blatant racism.

One notes that the Republicans have more minorities and just as many women running as do the democrats. One wonders how the democrats are going to overcome their blatant racism.

Yes, but the GOP has a lot more white men running then the Democrats do also, how will the GOP avoid displaying favoritism to white males?

Yes, but the GOP has a lot more white men running then the Democrats do also, how will the GOP avoid displaying favoritism to white males?
They don't need to worry about that, because the democrats are going to be displaying favoritism to old, rich white people. Republicans don't play identity politics the way democrats do, so they'll treat their minority and female candidates the same way they treat their white male candidates.

They don't need to worry about that, because the democrats are going to be displaying favoritism to old, rich white people. Republicans don't play identity politics the way democrats do, so they'll treat their minority and female candidates the same way they treat their white male candidates.

One of the stupidest things I've read in a while.

Republicans only play identity politics. That's why 95% of blacks don't vote for them. Why? Because every time a Republican suggests either overtly or passive-aggressively that blacks are lazy, it pisses off the 9 out of 10 who aren't. When the GOP insinuates things about Latinos, it pisses off Latinos, which is why 70% of them vote for the Democrats.

Republicans have their messaging tuned to every white, gun-carrying Goober in America, their only bastion of support and the reason why they've won the popular vote only once in the last 6 tries in presidential election years.

But you just brought up the GOP running minority candidates as something that will help them....how is that not identity politics?

But you just brought up the GOP running minority candidates as something that will help them....how is that not identity politics?
I'm noting things that democrats seem to think are very, very important.

Republicans only play identity politics. That's why 95% of blacks don't vote for them. Why? Because every time a Republican suggests either overtly or passive-aggressively that blacks are lazy, it pisses off the 9 out of 10 who aren't. When the GOP insinuates things about Latinos, it pisses off Latinos, which is why 70% of them vote for the Democrats.

Republicans have their messaging tuned to every white, gun-carrying Goober in America, their only bastion of support and the reason why they've won the popular vote only once in the last 6 tries in presidential election years.
Democrats never see individual people, they can only see members of groups. They then assign value to those group memberships. Republicans see individuals.

Republicans don't play identity politics the way democrats do, so they'll treat their minority and female candidates the same way they treat their white male candidates.

Do you seriously believe this? Bwahahaha....yeah, they'll treat them the same, they won't vote for any of the minorities and women....they all will be treated the same.

Democrats never see individual people, they can only see members of groups. They then assign value to those group memberships. Republicans see individuals.

Where do you come up with such nonsense? Republicans see individuals, yes, and if they are black or minority individuals they don't consider them equal to themselves and show it by their actions. That's why you only have a few token blacks and minorities, who ignore how the rest of the party feels about them....in fact, like Rubio, he doesn't mind turning his back on them (minorities) or throwing them under the bus.

D's have a "Field"? LOL

Field of Screams

Right now, the D-field has 4 candidates.

What part of "4" do you not understand?

If you are trying to say that she is by far the odds-on favorite, I agree with you.

Have you considered actually READING the OP to completion before spewing nonsense, or is that too hard for you to do?

He was the kid who rode the short bus and wore the helmet in the front seat

D's have a "Field"? LOL

Field of Screams

If you are trying to say that she is by far the odds-on favorite, I agree with you.

Have you considered actually READING the OP to completion before spewing nonsense, or is that too hard for you to do?

No, dickwad. I was always in the smart classes, SP and IGC and that always bothered the fuck out of you and your underachiever companions. You think this is how you get even against all the kids who locked you in your locker and stole your lunch? You're a sad little girl. Why is it you need this fake Jew sock to spew your nonsense? Are you that Ionely? Are you that mental?

D's have a "Field"? LOL

Field of Screams

No, dickwad. I was always in the smart classes, SP and IGC and that always bothered the fuck out of you and your underachiever companions. You think this is how you get even against all the kids who locked you in your locker and stole your lunch? You're a sad little girl. Why is it you need this fake Jew sock to spew your nonsense? Are you that Ionely? Are you that mental?

Thank you for trying to contribute short bus Frankie , now can you comment on what the op posted?

And those are precisely the blacks and latinos that will vote.

D's have a "Field"? LOL

Field of Screams

You mean the ones where the alien bus took you up to your hollow moon? Frankie Boy, you are a certifiable fruitloop, and demonstrate it daily.

D's have a "Field"? LOL

Field of Screams

You mean the ones where the alien bus took you up to your hollow moon? Frankie Boy, you are a certifiable fruitloop, and demonstrate it daily.

What's the status of the last theory of how the Moon got into Earth orbit. Care to enlighten us? And it has nothing to do with CO2

Forum List

Back