Parler CEO John Matze says he’s been terminated by board: ‘I did not participate in this decision’

Big Tech Oligarchs cannot allow free speech.

Xiden’s America. Although soon we’ll be forced to call our country “Meiguo”.

The world is now run by F.A.G.A.T.
B821FF1A-DC2C-4727-B8B5-EF6178EBF4A7.jpeg

What did the bastard do to get fired OP?
Isn't refusing to remove violent threats against Amazon's TOS enough? The jerk took free speech too far. He lost them their host server, basically put them out of business, gave them a very black eye and contributed to an insurrection.

conservatives have to work twice as hard to get half as far as liberals...in life and on social media in particular

Thank you for this very disturbing news.

John was a real fighter for free speech (which we all enjoy and exercise here at USMB).

I was really hoping to see at their site, which is currently just a home page, that they are back on-line and Former President Trump had joined.

I think they had planned to host outside of the US, as they could not find a US host for their platform.

It's a really sad time for the First Amendment in America. Really sad when an American company has to go off-shore in order to provide a free speech platform.

I am curious how USMB can get away with some of the content here without some snowflake squad getting offended and getting the site deplatformed. It's probably a simple question, but I am new here.

1612405930257.png

Who else had "Parler CEO Terminated" on their 2020 Bingo card? ( I did )
Dan Bongino (big investor in Parler) says that John Matze's narrative is not true.

He claims that the three owners are committed to free speech, but he is not very informative, unfortunately...

John was a real fighter for free speech (which we all enjoy and exercise here at USMB).

I was really hoping to see at their site, which is currently just a home page, that they are back on-line and Former President Trump had joined.

I think they had planned to host outside of the US, as they could not find a US host for their platform.

It's a really sad time for the First Amendment in America. Really sad when an American company has to go off-shore in order to provide a free speech platform.

I am curious how USMB can get away with some of the content here without some snowflake squad getting offended and getting the site deplatformed. It's probably a simple question, but I am new here.

View attachment 452702
It might be because us snowflakes don't have the right to shut people up, and neither does the government.

All this 'censorship by the commie government' is more bullshit to keep the right riled up and ready to revolt. Fb and twitter and USMB are private companies that can boot a user for whatever they like. USMB obviously has a lot less concern about liberal sensibilities, and that's their right.

He claims it's because he likes freedom of speech so much.

However, the truth of the matter is more like he allowed his ideology to totally tank the company.

If even hard rightwing nutjob investor/billionaire donors like the Mercers thinks you're too far gone...you're too far gone!

Who else had "Parler CEO Terminated" on their 2020 Bingo card? ( I did )
Dan Bongino (big investor in Parler) says that John Matze's narrative is not true.

He claims that the three owners are committed to free speech, but he is not very informative, unfortunately...

Bongo’s Daddy was a professional percussionist who scrambled Danny’s brains at a very young age :D

He claims it's because he likes freedom of speech so much.

However, the truth of the matter is more like he allowed his ideology to totally tank the company.

If even hard rightwing nutjob investor/billionaire donors like the Mercers thinks you're too far gone...you're too far gone!

What ideology was that? The article doesn't say.

View attachment 452702
You should take that down before someone hacks into your router.

View attachment 452702
You should take that down before someone hacks into your router.
Thank you for your good intentions, but 192.168.x.x is the default for millions of routers.

View attachment 452702
It might be because us snowflakes don't have the right to shut people up, and neither does the government.

All this 'censorship by the commie government' is more bullshit to keep the right riled up and ready to revolt. Fb and twitter and USMB are private companies that can boot a user for whatever they like. USMB obviously has a lot less concern about liberal sensibilities, and that's their right.
Thanks, but I don't think you answered my question. Parler is also a private company that can boot a user for whatever reason they like, and they care less about Liberal sensitivities.

Why can USMB get away with hosting similar content that got Parler deplatformed?

Forum List

Back