Parisian Shooter background......

You're about as scary as a frog cartoonist....(in a bear suit)
killer1a.jpg

Watch out for bears...

Now, early reports from the Paris attack earlier today are indicating that one of the suspects is yet another “known wolf” who tried to send men to fight in Iraq:
Do you know what inspired him to send fighters to Iraq?
Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Let's not leave out the US detention Camp Bucca. We invade Iraq and Afghanistan, displace, kill and fuck up their country and there's not gonna' be any blowback?

Bush knew that OBL was in Pakistan. He lied. People died.

ISIS Commander Reveals How The 'Caliph' Radicalized Under American Detention In Iraq
Read more: ISIS Leaders In American Prison In Iraq - Business Insider

They are incapable of just condemning the attacks and leaving it at that. They are programmed to attack the US, Israel, the right....anyone that isn't down with the Agenda.
Progressives protest all forms of terrorism whether it's perpetrated my Muslim, Jews, or Americans; why do c*ntservatives limit their criticism to Muslims?

Good one. C*ntservatives. They limit their criticism to Muslims because they are on the whole, myopic and spoon-fed, raised carefully like pigs in tiny cages so they can't turn around and see 360 degrees.

Try addressing post ...ie govt failure to act on intel they have to protect their people.
Your OP doesn't mention a specific government failure to protect their people, and a handful of Muslim nuts would not be making war in Europe today if Europeans hadn't colonized Muslim lands like Algeria.
No that is incorrect, the specific government failure to protect their people was allowing immigration to the Muslim nuts in return for cheap labor (Sound Familiar)

HORSESHIT...Abu Ghraib kept thousands from coming....scared to death of the Americans as well they should be, asshole.

Kept thousands from coming....here? Really? Then why did they fucking close it, genius?

Iraq Shuts Down the Abu Ghraib Prison, Citing Security Concerns
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/world/middleeast/iraq-says-abu-ghraib-prison-is-closed.html?_r=0

BAGHDAD — The Iraqi government said Tuesday that it had closed the Abu Ghraib prison, the site of a notorious prisoner abuse scandal during the American occupation of Iraq, because of fears that it could be overrun by Sunni insurgents who have gained strength over the last year.

In a statement, the Justice Ministry said it had moved 2,400 prisoners to other high-security prisons in central and northern Iraq, adding that Abu Ghraib’s location — west of central Baghdad and on the edge of insurgent-controlled areas of Anbar Province — had become a “hot zone.”

So much for that LIBERATOR shit.

Last edited:
Kept thousands from coming....here? Really? Then why did they fucking close it, genius?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/world/middleeast/iraq-says-abu-ghraib-prison-is-closed.html?_r=0

That's right dickless, Abu Grabass taught them we know how to play rough and will when the opportunity arises....the prison was run by a woman....she was afraid to go into the tombs and lost control....those prisoners were some of the most foul creatures on this earth...kinda like you.....they messed with their jailers and got messed with from it....it's simple really.....screw with the US and you'll get fucked up...don't llke it, who gives a shit?

That's right dickless, Abu Grabass taught them we know how to play rough and will when the opportunity arises....the prison was run by a woman....she was afraid to go into the tombs and lost control....those prisoners were some of the most foul creatures on this earth...kinda like you.....they messed with their jailers and got messed with from it....it's simple really.....screw with the US and you'll get fucked up...don't llke it, who gives a shit?

My goodness, as a woman I hope I'm "dickless" but the joke is that you are, too.

Abu Ghraib violated every rule of the Geneva Convention, which the Dick and the Bush said they were complying with, dickhead.

They are incapable of just condemning the attacks and leaving it at that. They are programmed to attack the US, Israel, the right....anyone that isn't down with the Agenda.
Progressives protest all forms of terrorism whether it's perpetrated my Muslim, Jews, or Americans; why do c*ntservatives limit their criticism to Muslims?

Really? Show me the last time progressives protested Islam with the same veracity they do when talking about US policy or Israel.

Every prog on the board here is defending Islamists and attacking everyone else in every thread about Islam and terrorism. Every example of Islamic barbarism is countered by lefties with examples of the US or western alleged atrocities in an effort to downplay the Islamic attacks. This is exactly what you have done, citing things like Abu Ghraib, which was one incident found out by the US Army, announced by the Army Times (and ignored by the media until months later pics were leaked), with the Federal government under Bush convicting the people responsible and putting them in jail. But, you can't let it go. You'll always use it as an excuse to attack the US, and defend Islamic terrorists.

My goodness, as a woman I hope I'm "dickless" but the joke is that you are, too.

Abu Ghraib violated every rule of the Geneva Convention, which the Dick and the Bush said they were complying with, dickhead.

You're a WOMAN?
sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

Whatever...Geneva Conventions only apply to uniformed soldiers from a recognized sovereign country.....jihadists get no relief from civilized standards.....try harder.

Forum List

Back