Parents turned into the FBI by their children's school

Two mothers accused an Ohio private school of launching a retaliation campaign against them and their children after they questioned the school's leftist curriculum, the parents' lawsuit alleges.

Amy Gonzalez and Andrea Gross told Fox News Digital that Columbus Academy reported them to the FBI as "dangerous to the health and wellbeing of the entire Academy community" and attempted to destroy their reputation.

The mothers' complaint, filed on June 12, alleged that the school's administration overreacted to their questions regarding critical race theory curriculum and other instruction the parents believed was "indoctrination."

"And so when I say an overreaction, I mean an overreaction of calling the police on us, alerting almost 900 faculty members that they had alerted the FBI that we were dangerous. Just things that were so far beyond the pale that it would lead one to ask why? Why is the reaction so extreme?"

Why is the response so extreme they ask? Joe Biden started this by telling schools to alert the FBI if any parents have issues with Left wing curriculum and present them as domestic terrorists, much like those protesting at the capital became coup insurgents.

They are without a country now as are those who dare to question the powers that be
This is an extremely one sided OP. What exactly did Biden say? Cause I can assure you it wasn’t what you paraphrased, post the quote. What exactly did the school report the mothers of doing? Cause you only provided the mothers version of the story…. How about you do a little more leg work and look for both sides of the situation before presenting these lopsided OPS ??

We need to get our kids OUT of these gov't schools!!! You would be amazed at how much better other options are to the gov't propaganda mills.
Most parent have their head in the sand

They know there are serious problems at other schools but cling to the belief that its not happening to their child

Last edited:
Don’t blame the school. Blame the parents for not doing due diligence with regard to the philosophy of the PRIVATE school they sent their kids to.
I’m sure the brochure does not say “We are wacko woke libbers who will do our best to turn your children into homo’s

They will tell the parents what they want to hear

I’m sure the brochure does not say “We are wacko woke libbers who will do our best to turn your children into homo’s

They will tell the parents what they want to hear
Did you read my post as to what the parents did or is posting arbitrary generalized statements the best you can do?

Post 20.

Do you think the parents acted appropriately?

There has to be more to this story. Would a private school, (I would guess with the attendant high fees), turn on fee-paying parents willy-nilly?

Nope. There must have been some provocations. I'll bet if we dig deeper, one or more parents would have brandished a weapon or some such threat.
A sharp tongue is enough for snowflake teachers/staff, none want to be questioned about anything.....A private school is no different in that regard.

That said it could have been a simple case of "when assholes collide".

It WAS a private school! :eusa_doh:
That doesn't matter. there are plenty of private schools run by leftists and the godless. Obviously this is one. Let me rephrase. Get your kids out of leftist run gov't schools and those private schools that run a gov't school curriculum and put them in either home schooling or christian classical schools run BY Christians. There. That make youi happy sugar britches.

Parents should demand camera’s in the classroom
The Left only demands that of police officers, never teachers.

As the saying goes, we are all equal, only, some of us are more equal than others.

The Left only demands that of police officers, never teachers.

As the saying goes, we are all equal, only, some of us are more equal than others.
The teachers are fulfilling the far left agenda

The teachers are fulfilling the far left agenda
They have traditionally leaned left, but becoming more and more radical over the years

This Marxist model has been followed in all Marxist countries

It's how they take over a country.

Right, conservative parents have no place to send their kids now.

Imagine all the thousands of dollars they paid to educate their kids their and be treated like this

If I were the one lady with a Hispanic name, I would start to question how racist the school is

Wink, wink.

In fact, both parents were women. Sounds like they are misogynic if you ask me..
How do you figure? The whole idea of private schools is to get the financially able, the education of their children, they want, without the little tikes having to sit in the same classrooms as the poor liberal public school ethnic populations. This is America. If you have the cash, you can set up a school to teach your kids any version of reality to any skill level of normal academic achievement, enforcing your values, up until you send them to a top flight private university.
But, you can't get what you want, if too stupid to check out the private school you are hiring before you plunk down your money and have your kid dropped off. Of course they are like any other private business, marketing themselves as they please and having their own company/corporate culture and method of doing business. If you think you will send your kid there, and then go in and change them to your standards, you got to be nuts or brain dead stupid. It is not like public school, with a school board of elected members and taxes paid. This a private company. They can tell you to take your brat and hit the road, and if you are too loud, and phrase your complaints wrong, they (like any other school) can report your ass to the police, the Feds or anybody of their choosing. If they think you could be a danger, the authorities treat their report the same or possibly better than any public school and will investigate.

They have traditionally leaned left, but becoming more and more radical over the years

This Marxist model has been followed in all Marxist countries

It's how they take over a country.
Its generational

Kids who were brainwashed by Vietnam War hippy teachers are now grown up and doing their part to kick the can farther down the road

If they called the FBI and lied about me, that would only be fair.

Parents should learn to record their conversations.
You can bet, private schools do.

How do you figure? The whole idea of private schools is to get the financially able, the education of their children, they want, without the little tikes having to sit in the same classrooms as the poor liberal public school ethnic populations. This is America. If you have the cash, you can set up a school to teach your kids any version of reality to any skill level of normal academic achievement, enforcing your values, up until you send them to a top flight private university.
But, you can't get what you want, if too stupid to check out the private school you are hiring before you plunk down your money and have your kid dropped off. Of course they are like any other private business, marketing themselves as they please and having their own company/corporate culture and method of doing business. If you think you will send your kid there, and then go in and change them to your standards, you got to be nuts or brain dead stupid. It is not like public school, with a school board of elected members and taxes paid. This a private company. They can tell you to take your brat and hit the road, and if you are too loud, and phrase your complaints wrong, they (like any other school) can report your ass to the police, the Feds or anybody of their choosing. If they think you could be a danger, the authorities treat their report the same or possibly better than any public school and will investigate.
Parents are too stupid?

Do you think these schools tell them they will groom their children behind their back and not tell the parent they have decided to keep a secret with the child regarding their decision to assume another sex? Or do you think they will be up front with a parent whose daughter wants an abortion as they secretly help the child abort the child behind the parents back?

This is what is happening all over the country.

Forum List

Back