Panicked New York Governor Tells Businesses “They Have Nothing to Fear” After Democrat Leaders Fleece Donald Trump of $355 Million

She just admitted this was nothing but a political hit against Trump. She is a liar and they will target any organization or individual they deem a threat to them.

So she just admitted that their courts committed a civil bill of attainder.

The verdict is ridiculous. Ask anyone who's ever worked in real estate. What James charged Trump with is something literally EVERY real estate developer does! You assign a value to the assets you're using to secure a loan...the bank's appraisers assign a value to those same assets...and then you work out a compromise.

What Hochul said...that every OTHER developer doesn't have to worry about being charged as Trump was...simply underscores that this was never about justice...it was ALWAYS about using the legal system against someone because you don't like their politics!

Ultimately...THAT is why this case will be tossed on appeal! It's the epitome of "selective prosecution"!
It includes testimony of several people who worked in real estate. Including those within the Trump organization. Read it, then comment!!!!

What's "problematic" is that you don't have a victim! The banks were repaid with interest on time! They stated in court that they would love to do business with Trump again and why wouldn't they!
The law doesn't require a victim. Although a bank not getting the interest rates they're entitled too makes the bank a victim. It's all there in the judgement... you should read it before commenting!!!

She just admitted this was nothing but a political hit against Trump. She is a liar and they will target any organization or individual they deem a threat to them.

If I ran a business in New York State or the Big Apple itself, I would be packing my bags and looking for a better state to do my business in RIGHT NOW.

The law doesn't require a victim. Although a bank not getting the interest rates their entitled to makes the bank a victim. It's all there in the judgement... you should read it before commenting!!!
So your "victim" are banks that ALL say they would love to do business with the Trump Group again? Seriously, Forkup?

Here's why this will be tossed. Show me ANY other prosecution of a real estate developer for fraud in New York State who paid off loans on time, with interest and more than satisfied the banks they were doing business with!

So your "victim" are banks that ALL say they would love to do business with the Trump Group again? Seriously, Forkup?

Here's why this will be tossed. Show me ANY other prosecution of a real estate developer for fraud in New York State who paid off loans on time, with interest and more than satisfied the banks they were doing business with!
Banks like this you mean?

Banks like this you mean?
Is that your example of a bank that was "defrauded"? Did that bank receive what it was owed in full with interest? The answer to that is YES. So what would make them a "victim"? Because they showed concern over James' lawsuit against Trump?

Oh really? A terrorist caught in the act of manufacturing a bomb is not a terrorist. After all no bomb exploded so no victim.
Wow, that's really fucking retarded.

A "terrorist" buuilding a bomb is in the process of committing a massive criminal act of aggression.

This is a civil case, which requires an aggrieved plaintiff to file suit.....How does Trump interacting with banks to make construction deals do the NY DA's office any harm?

Oh really? A terrorist caught in the act of manufacturing a bomb is not a terrorist. After all no bomb exploded so no victim.
I'm still waiting to hear about another lawsuit brought by New York State against another real estate developer for fraud Forkup the same as what James did to Trump! Why aren't you citing that for us? Because it doesn't exist?

Is that your example of a bank that was "defrauded"? Did that bank receive what it was owed in full with interest? The answer to that is YES. So what would make them a "victim"? Because they showed concern over James' lawsuit against Trump?
If you say the banks were satisfied and I show you the banks cut their business ties it kind of demonstrates you are wrong, doesn't it?

They are a victim because the interests they received from Trump are less than the interests they would have received IF they would have been provided with correct financial statements.

I'm still waiting to hear about another lawsuit brought by New York State against another real estate developer for fraud Forkup the same as what James did to Trump! Why aren't you citing that for us? Because it doesn't exist?
The only similar case I recollect to this one is the bullshit that the DOJ pulled on Microsoft, for including a web browser into Windoze.

This is that ridonculous case, on both steroids and crack.

They are a victim because the interests they received from Trump are less than the interests they would have received IF they would have been provided with correct financial statements.
Then why didn't the banks file suit?

Oh, that's right...They testified that they'd want to do more deals with Trump Inc.

Never mind.

Wow, that's really fucking retarded.

A "terrorist" buuilding a bomb is in the process of committing a massive criminal act of aggression.

This is a civil case, which requires an aggrieved plaintiff to file suit.....How does Trump interacting with banks to make construction deals do the NY DA's office any harm?
Not in New York. Again, read the judgement. You are (disingenuously) tying the viability of prosecuting a crime to that crime actually having a victim. I showed that to be false.

Not in New York. Again, read the judgement. You are (disingenuously) tying the viability of prosecuting a crime to that crime actually having a victim. I showed that to be false.
Fuck the judgment....It's a fraud written by a fraud.

There's no fucking victim....The involved banks would do more business with Trump Inc., no matter what the fucking crook prosecutors and fucking crook judge say.

Fuck the judgment....It's a fraud written by a fraud.

There's no fucking victim....The involved banks would do more business with Trump Inc., no matter what the fucking crook prosecutors and fucking crook judge say.
Yet the banks doing this business cut ties. How do you reconcile that?

Forum List

Back