Panicked New York Governor Tells Businesses “They Have Nothing to Fear” After Democrat Leaders Fleece Donald Trump of $355 Million

I'll be curious to see what comes of the trucker's strike that supposedly is going to target New York City pans out. New York's liberal elite think they've got Trump by the short hairs but with all of the rich folks leaving for Florida and taking their businesses with them and now all the blue collar truckers telling them to go screw themselves and not delivering to New York City...things are about to get worse in a hurry for them! Should be entertaining to watch.

I'll be curious to see what comes of the trucker's strike that supposedly is going to target New York City pans out. New York's liberal elite think they've got Trump by the short hairs but with all of the rich folks leaving for Florida and taking their businesses with them and now all the blue collar truckers telling them to go screw themselves and not delivering to New York City...things are about to get worse in a hurry for them! Should be entertaining to watch.
Dems don't realize what happens when small numbers turn into big numbers. The idiots laughed when God's Army went down to the border.

NY is snickering at Trump. He can't even get a sandwich in that city unless he pays cash.

Nothing will happen in NY.
I'm not so sure, Arlette. There is no love lost for New York City in the rest of the country to begin with...then when they do something like Letetia James just did...it makes people in "fly over country" really start to hate their guts! Truckers are conservative. This is the kind of thing that will appeal to them.

NY is snickering at Trump. He can't even get a sandwich in that city unless he pays cash.
Trump lives in Florida now, Arlette. In a very nice mansion. I'm pretty sure he can get a sandwich or any other thing he wants at a multitude of restaurants in Palm Beach.

He'll be fine no matter what. NYC? They've got some serious issues.

Across Manhattan, the amount of empty work space is greater than in all of Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth combined. Manhattan neighborhoods with some of the emptiest office buildings include the Financial District in Lower Manhattan (25.6 percent vacant)

She just admitted this was nothing but a political hit against Trump. She is a liar and they will target any organization or individual they deem a threat to them.

I don’t see any panic. Are you being hyperbolic again?? Shame shame

Across Manhattan, the amount of empty work space is greater than in all of Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth combined. Manhattan neighborhoods with some of the emptiest office buildings include the Financial District in Lower Manhattan (25.6 percent vacant)
The left's narrative that Capitalism is evil and profits are theft are making anyone with ambition leave States like New York and head to places like Florida and Texas. New York and California are in the beginnings of a death spiral and the people running them are too stupid to see the writing on the wall!

I don’t see any panic. Are you being hyperbolic again?? Shame shame
The fact that Hochul felt the need to make this statement is proof that she's already starting to panic, Slade. When a liberal State loses it's tax base then it can't pay for it's give-a-ways and that's what gets liberals elected. California has an 87 billion dollar deficit this year. Want to guess what New York's deficit will be NEXT year?

The left's narrative that Capitalism is evil and profits are theft are making anyone with ambition leave States like New York and head to places like Florida and Texas. New York and California are in the beginnings of a death spiral and the people running them are too stupid to see the writing on the wall!
Funny you mention California, office vacancy rate in San Francisco is 35.9%. That ought to be a damn wake up call....ought to be, but don't think so.

Funny you mention California, office vacancy rate in San Francisco is 35.9%. That ought to be a damn wake up call....ought to be, but don't think so.
Nope, they're passing more laws to tax the rich. Now they want to make it retroactive so if you're wealthy and you move to a different State they're going to claim you still owe them money. I'll be curious to see how that holds up in court!

The fact that Hochul felt the need to make this statement is proof that she's already starting to panic, Slade. When a liberal State loses it's tax base then it can't pay for it's give-a-ways and that's what gets liberals elected. California has an 87 billion dollar deficit this year. Want to guess what New York's deficit will be NEXT year?
I don’t think you understand what the word panic means. A lot of trouble with definitions from y’all lately. Maybe start carrying a dictionary around?

I'm not so sure, Arlette. There is no love lost for New York City in the rest of the country to begin with...then when they do something like Letetia James just did...it makes people in "fly over country" really start to hate their guts! Truckers are conservative. This is the kind of thing that will appeal to them.
A few malcontents are no problem

A few malcontents are no problem
I don't think you realize how much goes into New York City on trucks every day, Arlette. If it becomes more than a "few" then the Big Apple is going to get through another "supply chain" issue! Remember how much fun that was?

Forum List

Back