PANIC IN BELGIUM Brussels train station explosion

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Islam strokes again.
The only solution: Western countries shall became Right-Wing dictatorships, throw all Muslims away, prohibit Islam, Leftism and any kind of Liberalism.
Otherwise Muslims will kill all non-Muslims after they gain majority in western countries.
Plain and simple.
Muslims always killed non-Muslims, they will continue to do is again and again, because their 'Prophet' and Quran demand it.

PANIC IN BELGIUM
Brussels train station explosion sees suspect ‘with explosives belt’ shot by troops as passenger flee

Troops swarmed the city centre terminal after unverified reports of a blast inside

Brussels train station explosion sees suspect 'with explosives belt' shot by troops as passengers flee

The Liberal Western Future

Last edited:
upload_2017-6-20_12-55-59.png

Belgian troops shoot person at Brussels station after blast - police

BRUSSELS, June 20 (Reuters) - Belgian troops patrolling Brussels Central Station "neutralized" a person after a small explosion on Tuesday, a police spokesman said, adding that there were no other casualties and the situation was under control.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just another one to chalk up to the list of more tensions ....

Ah crap. And here it goes again :(

At least the attacker was the only casualty.

They wanted globalism, now they get a dose of it every other day. No one told the muzzies that the "sophisticated" Euro trash were trying to be their friends. KABOOM!

They wanted a globalism, now they get a dose of it every other day. No one told the muzzies that the "sophisticated" Euro trash were trying to be their friends. KABOOM!
I always love how without having ANY information you guys immediately seem to know that it was a Muslim and a foreigner. I'm Belgian btw, most terrorist attacks in Europe aren't committed by refugees but by second or third generation immigrants. Their parents came here as needed labourers and in general adapted to our way of live. Their children have usually the nationality of their adopted country. It is a complex sociological, moral and political problem and boiling it down to. Europeans are trash and they aren't xenophobic enough, is wrong in it's premise, simplistic, not to mention morally reprehensible.

They wanted a globalism, now they get a dose of it every other day. No one told the muzzies that the "sophisticated" Euro trash were trying to be their friends. KABOOM!
I always love how without having ANY information you guys immediately seem to know that it was a Muslim and a foreigner. I'm Belgian btw, most terrorist attacks in Europe aren't committed by refugees but by second or third generation immigrants. Their parents came here and in general adapted to our way of live. Their children have usually the nationality of their adopted country. It is a complex sociological, moral and political problem and boiling it down to. Europeans are trash and they aren't xenophobic enough, is wrong in it's premise, simplistic, not to mention morally reprehensible.
He yelled Alluh Ahkbar!!

‘ISIS’ Suicide Bombing Stopped at Brussels Central Train Station

I always love how without having ANY information you guys immediately seem to know that it was a Muslim and a foreigner. I'm Belgian btw, most terrorist attacks in Europe aren't committed by refugees but by second or third generation immigrants. Their parents came here as needed labourers and in general adapted to our way of live. Their children have usually the nationality of their adopted country. It is a complex sociological, moral and political problem and boiling it down to. Europeans are trash and they aren't xenophobic enough, is wrong in it's premise, simplistic, not to mention morally reprehensible.
Some people here live for terrorist attacks.
Hope everyone is okay.

upload_2017-6-20_16-43-47.png

I always love how without having ANY information you guys immediately seem to know that it was a Muslim and a foreigner. I'm Belgian btw, most terrorist attacks in Europe aren't committed by refugees but by second or third generation immigrants. Their parents came here and in general adapted to our way of live. Their children have usually the nationality of their adopted country. It is a complex sociological, moral and political problem and boiling it down to. Europeans are trash and they aren't xenophobic enough, is wrong in it's premise, simplistic, not to mention morally reprehensible.
He yelled Alluh Ahkbar!!

So what? Even if he did, does that somehow confirms your assertion this attack happened because our open borders?

Ah crap. And here it goes again :(

At least the attacker was the only casualty.

And here lies the problem......

It would be better to get them alive...

It would be better if they were never let into the country to begin with.
Thats the problem with liberals,after every terrorist attack you wring your hands, and not only do you do nothing about it you exacerbate the problem by letting more of them in.

If you want to commit suicide I'm sure there are plenty tall buildings or other structures you can jump off but I dont want to go down with you thanks.

You're absolutely correct, it doesn't matter if it's a first generation immigrant or a third, all Muslims are a danger.

Some people here live for terrorist attacks.
Hope everyone is okay.

View attachment 134407
So far as I know nobody but this idiot got hurt. I just hate the rhetoric. People trying to boil global terrorism down to something you can put on a napkin.

He yelled Alluh Ahkbar!!

So what? Even if he did, does that somehow confirms your assertion this attack happened because our open borders?
Yes, count on it. They flock to Belgium.

Belgium has been described as ISIS’ terrorist “hot bed,” reports The New York Times. They write, “It has become Europe’s biggest per capita contributor of fighters to Syria, and its capital has become an incubator for radicalism.” According to Business Insider, the small country, which borders France, the Netherlands, and Germany, has high rates of terrorist sympathizers because of “socio-economic inequality, existing terrorist networks, and an overwhelmed security force.”

You're absolutely correct, it doesn't matter if it's a first generation immigrant or a third, all Muslims are a danger.
What do you propose then? Kill all Muslims? Lock them up? Make them wear a sign? For once I would like somehow like you to think it trough all the way before spouting something.

Forum List

Back