Panic for the deep state--Trumps poll numbers keeps RISING !!

Trumps approval rating will sky rocket!!

Just with the men ------women have issues
Women secretly like to be grabbed by the pussy,, shhhh don’t tell anyone ha

I'd ask you to prove it...but you have proven that kind of request is TOTALLY beyond your ability.

So - for the record - Jitss617 believes that women like to be sexually assaulted (grabbing a women's crotch without her consent IS sexual assault).

So noted.

Have a nice day.

As for the thread subject...no matter what happens that seems good for Trump...he simply cannot get anywhere near 50% in ANY respected polling services.

I'd ask you to prove it...but you have proven that kind of request is TOTALLY beyond your ability.

So - for the record - Jitss617 believes that women like to be sexually assaulted (grabbing a women's crotch without her consent IS sexual assault).

So noted.

Have a nice day.

As for the thread subject...no matter what happens that seems good for Trump...he simply cannot get anywhere near 50% in ANY respected polling services.
Stop the propaganda he said “they let you do it” he never said with our consent.. go away propaganda

So noted.

Have a nice day.

Wrong those polls are not respected

They do not explain what it means when the 18 yr old vote is more liberal than the 50-64 age. Voter

What it means is liberalism comes from inexperienced not having time to learn !!

Forum List

Back