Panic borrowing ahead of interest rate hikes.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
My Credit Union is offering a special rate on MM certificates for a limited time only. I'm guessing it's to attract money to cover the panic borrowing mentioned. It's the highest rate I've seen in years so I bought into it. Funds are insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), same terms as FDIC.

Last edited:
My Saving and Loan company is offering a special rate on MM certificates for a limited time only. I'm guessing it's to attract money to cover the panic borrowing mentioned. It's the highest rate I've seen in years so I bought into it. Funds are insured by the
Its almost too late to redo an adjustable rate mortgage... I've been screaming on here for homeowners to do this since Biden entered the white house...

My Credit Union is offering a special rate on MM certificates for a limited time only. I'm guessing it's to attract money to cover the panic borrowing mentioned. It's the highest rate I've seen in years so I bought into it. Funds are insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), same terms as FDIC.
What interest rates are they offering?

Forum List

Back