Palin's Amish Teleprompter

No shit, you old fart. THAT IS WHAT note cards are for. The only idiots who write on their hands are still cheating on tests in high school. Well, and Sarah Palin, obviously.

Was Sarah Palin taking a test--where the answers included.

1. Energy
2. Uplift the American Spirit----:lol::lol::lol:

You liberal thumb-suckers have got your panties all tied up in a wad again--:lol::lol:

Has anyone figured out WHY she haad to write the answers on her hand yet?
Can you tell us why your beloved messiah, the HARVARD GRAD, can't make a speech without a teleprompter, nor comprehend the word corpsman, nor stop trying to sound like he's friggin Martin Luther King?

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

No shit, you old fart. THAT IS WHAT note cards are for. The only idiots who write on their hands are still cheating on tests in high school. Well, and Sarah Palin, obviously.

Was Sarah Palin taking a test--where the answers included.

1. Energy
2. Uplift the American Spirit----:lol::lol::lol:

You liberal thumb-suckers have got your panties all tied up in a wad again--:lol::lol:

Has anyone figured out WHY she haad to write the answers on her hand yet?

It's very clear that what was written on her hand--WAS NOT ANSWERS--Da-Duh--Da-Duh---:lol::lol:

It was simply a reminder to her as to what she wanted to talk about "energy" & while doing that to lift up the American spirit.

BTW--There is absolutely NO ONE in this country that knows more about energy resources than Sarah Palin. She doesn't need help with that topic.

So posting the facts about the Obama and his party, are now called, slams..you want to throw in it's because I'm a racist also?
And just what the hell am I going to defend Palin over a thread called, Amish Telepromter?:lol:

Posting the facts about Obama??? His party?? Where??? I don't know whether you are a racist or not. But the fact that you criticize everything he does tells me you are one of those people that is not happy about having a black prez. Just like the white tight ass Republican "leaders" in Washington. And let me assure you that I am not a black person that is upset about this. I am whiter than snow and I think it sucks.

You could defend Sarah Gump if you thought she deserved it. Apparently you don't think she does. I will give you points for that.

I didn't know he was black, when did that happen?
I don't like Obama as a person and I like even less his "visions" he wants to impose on us.. nothing more, nothing less.
and as for the rest of your post, I have no idea what you're are talking about. :eusa_whistle:

That figures.

but it was a clear reminder to the brain dead one of what she wanted to stress , you betcha! I wonder if she can walk and chew gum at the sametime

So that's how she got through community college . . .

Sarah didn't have AFFIRMATIVE ACTION working for her, nevertheless she was able to pronounce "CORPSMAN" correctly.

Being a GOVERNOR of Alaska didn't get Sarah any points........As a politico, she shoulda been a "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER" employed by the Criminal Enterprise "ACORN" to be a success.

When was she talking about corpsmen? When was Obama "employed" by Acorn? Lie much?

Fight the Smears: Barack Obama Never Organized with ACORN

All lies...all the time.

Everybody knows that whether you’re taking to sixth grade classroom, or talking dirty to the First Lady, using anything other than a presidential level teleprompter is simply pedestrian.
GOP hate media can do nothing but lie and mindless CON$ervaTard drones can do nothing but parrot the GOP scripted lies.

Obama did not use the teleprompter to talk to the 6th grade class, he used it to talk to the press.

but it was a clear reminder to the brain dead one of what she wanted to stress , you betcha! I wonder if she can walk and chew gum at the sametime

Funny coming from someone who elected a President that has to tie a teleprompter around his neck to get through a paragraph. And as we have witnessed--once the teleprompter goes on the blink--so does he---:lol::lol::lol:

"Back up--no go forward--no go back a little"---:lol::lol::lol:

Energy & lift up the American spirit -- have got your panties tied up in a wad.

:rofl:

(UPDATED) Founding Bloggers Confirms Huffington Post’s Completely Worthless Observation
February 7, 2010 | 60 Comments
Founding Bloggers can confirm that we too captured an image of the writing on Governor Palin’s hand. The notes appear to be very innocuous.

On the other hand, the outrage on the left is being completely misunderstood by the right. Democrats don’t mind that she needed a few notes for her speech. They’re upset that Sarah used her hand, proving once again that she is an unsophisticated hick. Everybody knows that whether you’re taking to sixth grade classroom, or talking dirty to the First Lady, using anything other than a presidential level teleprompter is simply pedestrian.
(UPDATED) Founding Bloggers

from
Confirms Huffington Post’s Completely Worthless Observation : Founding Bloggers

What the hell does THAT prove? No matter how you spin it, Sarah Palin needed notes to REMIND her what to even talk about. And she's presidential material?
Still waiting for that LOOOOOOOOONG list of Obama qualifications, dammit!

You know, where's that executive experience. Was he a mayor, governor. Did he EVER run anything. Did he have a solid senate record during his 100 or so days. Did he EVER actually do SOMETHING, ANYTHING, that may have qualified as competent to lead the MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD?

We'll be waiting!

:popcorn:

:rofl:

(UPDATED) Founding Bloggers Confirms Huffington Post’s Completely Worthless Observation
February 7, 2010 | 60 Comments
Founding Bloggers can confirm that we too captured an image of the writing on Governor Palin’s hand. The notes appear to be very innocuous.

On the other hand, the outrage on the left is being completely misunderstood by the right. Democrats don’t mind that she needed a few notes for her speech. They’re upset that Sarah used her hand, proving once again that she is an unsophisticated hick. Everybody knows that whether you’re taking to sixth grade classroom, or talking dirty to the First Lady, using anything other than a presidential level teleprompter is simply pedestrian.
(UPDATED) Founding Bloggers

from
Confirms Huffington Post’s Completely Worthless Observation : Founding Bloggers

What the hell does THAT prove? No matter how you spin it, Sarah Palin needed notes to REMIND her what to even talk about. And she's presidential material?

You know, where's that executive experience. Was he a mayor, governor. Did he EVER run anything. Did he have a solid senate record during his 100 or so days. Did he EVER actually do SOMETHING, ANYTHING, that may have qualified as competent to lead the MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD?

We'll be waiting!

As opposed to someone needing to be spoonfed every word? :lol:

It wouldn't be so bad for you dopey libs if Obama could actually give a coherent speech without a teleprompter. :lol:

We'll be waiting!

It wouldn't be so bad for you dopey libs if Obama could actually give a coherent speech without a teleprompter. :lol:
Notice how he tries to sound like MLK every time he speaks.

Difference being, MLK never used a teleprompter.

Come to think of it, NEITHER DOES PALIN!

LMAO!

LOL are you that simplistic?

An adolescent writes on their hand. Is she that afraid of a freak'n interview? Ever see someone on the Tonight Show looking at their hand? The questions were softballs for god sake

A few notes scribbled for reference vs. totus for everything. :lol: Have fun with that.

She scribbled the answers to the tough questions she would be asked during the Q&A session. In school that is called cheating. For Palin, it is "reference"???

She wrote 'Energy", "Tax" and "Lift American Spirits". Was it a fill-in-the-circle session? I don't think so, Tim. She wrote those few words down simply for reference.

Having a written reference to what you want to say is cheating? :eusa_hand: Tell it to President "I Want My Prompter and I Want It Now" Obama.

We'll be waiting!

You do realize that in some contexts you are allowed to use the word "******" on this message board. You just have to be creative and sincere.

We'll be waiting!

You do realize that in some contexts you are allowed to use the word "******" on this message board. You just have to be creative and sincere.
Well then, ok, SHUT THE FUCK UP, ******!:razz:

Sarah didn't have AFFIRMATIVE ACTION working for her, nevertheless she was able to pronounce "CORPSMAN" correctly.

Being a GOVERNOR of Alaska didn't get Sarah any points........As a politico, she shoulda been a "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER" employed by the Criminal Enterprise "ACORN" to be a success.

Must be a slow day in libworld.

What a dumb thread. Jeeze. If I had a dollar for everytime I've used my hand or arm to write on. I'd have retired years ago. LOL

If, as a professional, you do this on such a regular basis, you should HAVE BEEN retired long ago. What are you a school teacher or something?

Nope. Just an average American who when she doesn't have a peice of paper handy, or doesn't want to carry a peice of paper, writes on her hand or arm. Don't lose many phone numbers or important messages doing that.

So I'm not a professional? Hmmmm. Don't think that bothers me at all. Since you don't sign my paycheck I guess your opinion doesn't bother me either. LOL

Last edited:
Palin's Tea Party Crib Notes

2010-02-07-palinhandsmaller1.jpg

2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

2010-02-07-palincrib.jpg
That is pretty good, all she needed was the topic to speak about it.

Ol Barry needs three screens and a room full of script writers to speak.

How many teleprompters did he use last week when he schooled a room full of republicans?

I thought we wouldn't have to hear anything about teleprompters after that beating......

You forgot already?

How many ums and uuhhhs did he spew during the meeting w/the repubs? Many, many, many. Are 'uuhhss' a job requirement if you work for Barry? Must be, seeing as how Gibbs is as bad as Obama.

A couple of words scribbled on a hand for reference vs. all speeches fed via totus. Barry's love for the prompter will never end. It can't, he sounds like a putz without it. :lol:

I thought the Barry was all about saving energy? You know that damn globull warming and all? Prompters use electricity, no? Pen on hand? None.

So tell us, Boing Boing, how often do you speak (ad lib) in conversation or in front of a bunch of people where your voice never reflects an uh or an um? Have you ever been candidly tape recorded? You might be shocked at how you come across to others. That happened to me once, and I was shocked at how many times I injected "you know?" into whatever I was saying. Had to make a concerted effort to get over that habit.

Teleprompters using too much energy? Tsk tsk tsk, that just made you just look very, very stupid. Grasping at straws in order to defend your little know-nothing from Alaska.

I never speak with an 'um, uhhh' dialect . . . unless I want to. I speak the way I write; you can't. :lol:

Did ya hear Barry wants to form a new Climate Agency to study global warming? Isn't reducing our carbon footprint all the rage? But there he is prompter after prompter wasting electricity. Tsk, tsk. He should go old school . . . and lead by example.

Last edited:
A few notes scribbled for reference vs. totus for everything. :lol: Have fun with that.

She scribbled the answers to the tough questions she would be asked during the Q&A session. In school that is called cheating. For Palin, it is "reference"???

She wrote 'Energy", "Tax" and "Lift American Spirits". Was it a fill-in-the-circle session? I don't think so, Tim. She wrote those few words down simply for reference.

Having a written reference to what you want to say is cheating? :eusa_hand: Tell it to President "I Want My Prompter and I Want It Now" Obama.

To add--when Sarah Palin is in front of an audiance in a question & answer session--she does not have Barack Obama's advantage of KNOWING what the question will be in advance--as reporters in this country are required to "email" questions in advance to this administration so Obama can pick & choose the ones he wants to answer & then plug in the answer into his teleprompter. THIS IS WHO YOU HAVE ELECTED AS POTUS.

Helen Thomas--White House correspondent since dirt was invented--has been complaining about this--since Obama took office, & is on record for stating no other administration has required this.

See what I mean? The "wicked molester" has been wanting to say the word "******" for a long time. Being the coward that he is though he won't apply it to the president although it is killing him lacking the guts to do so. So alas ...he relegates himself to calling a white man a ******...how sad.

See what I mean? The "wicked molester" has been wanting to say the word "******" for a long time. Being the coward that he is though he won't apply it to the president although it is killing him lacking the guts to do so. So alas ...he relegates himself to calling a white man a ******...how sad.
Can't call Obama a ******. A zebra yes, but certainly not a ******.

I'll leave it to Chris Rock to call him a ******. ******* just love calling each other ******* after all. RACIST FUCKS!

:razz:

Can't call Obama a ******. A zebra yes, but certainly not a ******.

I'll leave it to Chris Rock to call him a ******. ******* just love calling each other ******* after all. RACIST FUCKS!

:razz:

Yep--that's what blows my mind. Every black comedian uses that term. Even Whoopie Goldberg referred to it as a "term of endearment"- amoungst the black population---:lol::lol::lol:

The problem with Goldberg's statement on this--is you will have little white kids learning to is talk playing with little black kids--who will pick up this so-called "term of endearment" & later get knocked out for using it----:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back