Palin's Amish Teleprompter

So the rest of the speech was ex tempore and just winging it. She essentially had four points, and talked with minimal notes for how long?

At my old job we were expected to give diversity speeches. Speaking in front of an audience with minimal notes and being remotely coherent is hard. I am impressed.

I don't make fun of 0bama for the teleprompter. At least, not often. Being able to speak like that with a crutch is impressive enough, but with only four words as your entire notes is even more impressive.

Impressive?

Like when Obama whipped Republcian butt at their retreat without a teleprompter? Was that a compliment for Obama?

Dream on, Obamarrhoidal butt.

Judging from the reaction, it's clear that Sarah Palin KICKED SERIOUS OBAMARRHOIDAL ASS !!!!!

Consider the snivelling and whining of these pukesnorting Obamarrhoids.....love it !!!!

What does it say, beside first word being 'energy'?

Edit: Ah, nvm "Energy", "Tax" and "Lift American Spirits". Yup, that some strong points right there.

And definitely a whole lot to remember!!

Judging from the reaction, it's clear that Sarah Palin KICKED SERIOUS OBAMARRHOIDAL ASS !!!!!

Consider the snivelling and whining of these pukesnorting Obamarrhoids.....love it !!!!

:lol::lol::lol: Oh, come on!!! You know you don't believe that. Poor thing!!

'Cept the notes weren't for the speech, they were for the softball interview afterwards. I don't even think TOTUS needs his speechifiers and teleprompters in an interview with a friendly crowd serving up softball questions.

This whole thread is "well, Obama does....".

Listen, we all know Obama is an empty suit with no experience blundering along with flowery language on a screen.

HOWEVER....

The answer is not some blow-dried, inexperienced, self promoting, quit-when-the-going-gets-tough woman, mouthing folksy slogans who can't even remember four basic talking points in an interview without writing them down on her hand.. She keeps comparing herself to Reagan and how she is a Reagan conservative. But did Reagan quit as governor of California when the left started going after him? Was Reagan so insecure in his core beliefs that he had to write them on his hand because he was afraid he would forget them (ya ya, I see an Alzheimers joke coming here). Did Reagan constantly seem to care more about his image than his beliefs?

Many on the right like Palin simply because the left can't stand her. So because the left can't stand her, this for some reason automatically means that whatever she says or do must be good. This is no reason to fall in with a political figure. Doing that cheapens what conservatism is about. And the one thing that Palin is good at is cheapening the conservative movement to meaningless soundbites, folksy words, and absolutely no concrete and defined ideas on how to move this country forward in a conservative manner.

The Left never went after Reagan when he lost in 76, and certainly not like they're going after Palin.

The American Left being sock puppets for the Soviets, are still licking their wounds from Reagan and have vowed to never let a real Conservative in the White House.

The left went after Reagan ever since he entered politics, and the anti-war left especially went after him when he was governor of Cali.

And I'm sure they've vowed to never let a real Conservative into the White House. But Palin isn't a real conservative.

Palin isn't a real conservative?----:lol::lol::lol: Sarah Palin is the female version of Ronald Reagan.

What does it say, beside first word being 'energy'?

Edit: Ah, nvm "Energy", "Tax" and "Lift American Spirits". Yup, that some strong points right there.

And definitely a whole lot to remember!!

Yeah like, "How many states are there in the USA?"

Obama stated 57 states- Come to think of it- maybe he would do better by writing a few things on his hand---:lol::lol::lol: Like "stop spending"---:lol::lol::lol:

The American Left being sock puppets for the Soviets, are still licking their wounds from Reagan and have vowed to never let a real Conservative in the White House.

How do you come up with this shit? :eusa_eh:

That is pretty good, all she needed was the topic to speak about it.

Ol Barry needs three screens and a room full of script writers to speak.

'Cept the notes weren't for the speech, they were for the softball interview afterwards. I don't even think TOTUS needs his speechifiers and teleprompters in an interview with a friendly crowd serving up softball questions.

Listen, we all know Obama is an empty suit with no experience blundering along with flowery language on a screen.

HOWEVER....

The answer is not some blow-dried, inexperienced, self promoting, quit-when-the-going-gets-tough woman, mouthing folksy slogans who can't even remember four basic talking points in an interview without writing them down on her hand.. She keeps comparing herself to Reagan and how she is a Reagan conservative. But did Reagan quit as governor of California when the left started going after him? Was Reagan so insecure in his core beliefs that he had to write them on his hand because he was afraid he would forget them (ya ya, I see an Alzheimers joke coming here). Did Reagan constantly seem to care more about his image than his beliefs?

Many on the right like Palin simply because the left can't stand her. So because the left can't stand her, this for some reason automatically means that whatever she says or do must be good. This is no reason to fall in with a political figure. Doing that cheapens what conservatism is about. And the one thing that Palin is good at is cheapening the conservative movement to meaningless soundbites, folksy words, and absolutely no concrete and defined ideas on how to move this country forward in a conservative manner.

The Left never went after Reagan when he lost in 76, and certainly not like they're going after Palin.

The American Left being sock puppets for the Soviets,
are still licking their wounds from Reagan and have vowed to never let a real Conservative in the White House.

:cuckoo:
So about half the country are secret spies for a country that's been gone for nearly 2 decades?:lol:

Desperate Damage Control Tactics 101.

Relabel all criticism and mocking as whining.

Troll Debate tactics 101.

Only post with insults and vague threats of violence.

Palin's Tea Party Crib Notes

2010-02-07-palinhandsmaller1.jpg

2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

2010-02-07-palincrib.jpg
That is pretty good, all she needed was the topic to speak about it.

Ol Barry needs three screens and a room full of script writers to speak.

That's half their defense. Instead of defending Palin or discussing the incident they just screech about Obama doing the same thing blah blah blah.

Palin is not presidential timber, but it drives the left crazy that she might run. She'd do better than Barry is doing so far.
Obama starts a zillion things and doesn't finish any of them. What happened to going after the off-shore tax cheats, like numbered Swiss bank accounts for one?
Obama won't tackle SS & Medicare, but he wants to re-design the US healthcare system?!
He'll pass C+T, but he won't plan future energy policy to make the US economy competitive.
He mentions drilling off-shore & in ANWR, but doesn't start the ball rolling
I don't see any major difference in the US owned car designs going forward?!

Palin might need a pony to hit her talking points, but at least her talking points are where Obama is headed. Drill baby drill.

☭proletarian☭;1987086 said:
LOL are you that simplistic?

An adolescent writes on their hand. Is she that afraid of a freak'n interview? Ever see someone on the Tonight Show looking at their hand? The questions were softballs for god sake
All I'm sayin' is that is was awfully juvenile, trying to sneak a peek and all that.

Just put the notes on an index card. Lots of great speech givers makes notes on 3x5s so they don't forget anything. Peggy Noonan even recommends it to many of the people she writes for, if I recall.

:lol::lol::lol: It wouldn't have mattered if Sarah Palin used a note card--or wrote it on her forehead--she would have been attacked for it--regardless of where she wrote it--
Sucks when it happens to someone you support doesn't it, hypocrite?

You know that as well as I do.

Energy--
Lift American spirits--

33.jpg

gautama adds another shortcut key: OBAMARRHOID!!!

The left went after Reagan ever since he entered politics, and the anti-war left especially went after him when he was governor of Cali.

And I'm sure they've vowed to never let a real Conservative into the White House. But Palin isn't a real conservative.

Palin isn't a real conservative?----:lol::lol::lol: Sarah Palin is the female version of Ronald Reagan.

No, she's not.

She's a right wing sycophant, spouting off platitudes. I can see how that can be confused for conservatism nowadays, especially after Bush, but it ain't. And fer DAMN sure she's no Reagan.

HOWEVER....

They'd better keep an eye on Brown. The most Goldwater/Reaganesque republican that's been seen in years!

Palin's also a thorn in their spineless sides. Her words are positevely resonating, and these Obamabot loons are not happy about it!

It sure is fun listening to their weak and totally asinine drivel though!

You really have no idea what Scott Brown is, do you?

I give it a month until everyone on this board starts to call him a RINO.

In the sense that she's been made a God by revisionists, yes.

In all other senses, not quite.

images

Surely you jest...

Maybe some of you liberal woman should be asking state run media why they bring up Palin's notes on her hand when many men from both sides of the political spectrum have done the same thing and they know it. Reagan with index cards, Ted Kennedy with notes on a, believe it or not a cocktail napkin. (Insert your own joke here) I heard a democrat political adviser comment on a well known democrat who wrote notes all over the place just to get through the day and the press knew about it but said nothing. His name escapes me now but you get the point.
As long as the state run media continues to beat up on Palin the higher her poll numbers will climb. Who doesn't like Palin better than Matthews, Olberman and that Sourpuss Couric anyway.

Forum List

Back