Palin Slams ‘DC Assclowns’ At White House Correspondents’ Dinner

Palin is somewhat more blunt than Tom Brokaw. But they both meant the same thing.

Palins hot.....liberals have pelosi........much uglier and much dumber

Well Palin's not in politics anymore so you can't compare her to Pelosi... as Pelosi has a constituency that continues to deem her competent. I think Sarah's reality show probably killed any shred of credibility she had left.

As for how hot she is? Sure I'd hit it.

Hey I'll post an internet monkey pissing as often as I get the chance to.
Probably will be more substantial than any of your other posts, so have at it.

Says the guy defending Sarah Palin using a childish insult :clap2:

Sarah says it like she sees it. In my humble opinion, no insult is below the belt when it comes to that collection of Washington politicians and self proclaimed journalists playing at politics while the country is on the skids. None of them seem capable of doing the jobs they are hired to do, but they spend their time preening their egos and pretending that they are the best we have to offer. Assclowns is a fitting term for the majority of them.

Probably will be more substantial than any of your other posts, so have at it.

Sarah says it like she sees it. In my humble opinion, no insult is below the belt when it comes to that collection of Washington politicians and self proclaimed journalists playing at politics while the country is on the skids. None of them seem capable of doing the jobs they are hired to do, but they spend their time preening their egos and pretending that they are the best we have to offer. Assclowns is a fitting term for the majority of them.

Agreed. But what term should be reserved for someone who would gladly be one of those "assclowns?" But failed?

Palin's not in politics anymore so you can't compare her to Pelosi... as Pelosi continues to be deemed competent by her constituency. I think Sarah's reality show probably killed whatever shred of credibility she had left.

Pelosi is indeed competent...competent at Botox, insider trading and hating America. Pelosi is Italian for skank.

Palin's not in politics anymore so you can't compare her to Pelosi... as Pelosi continues to be deemed competent by her constituency. I think Sarah's reality show probably killed whatever shred of credibility she had left.

Pelosi is indeed competent...competent at Botox, insider trading and hating America. Pelosi is Italian for skank.

Agree with both.

Agreed. But what term should be reserved for someone who would gladly be one of those "assclowns?" But failed?

I seriously doubt that Sarah wants to be one of those assclowns. Sooner or later, we need to get some people in Washington who will actually do the job we send them there to do. Someone who is willing to do the hard work of governing instead of working on their next election. I can always dream.

Well Palin's not in politics anymore so you can't compare her to Pelosi... as Pelosi has a constituency that continues to deem her competent. I think Sarah's reality show probably killed any shred of credibility she had left.

They might, but have you seen her, she doesnt know shit.....I mean with her and Barbara Boxer, you have a couple of women that use their husbands wealth to play in politics....elites that are as snobby as can be and they can look down on poor minorities......kinda of like Rudyard Kipling's White man's burden

Former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin on Saturday issued a fiery rebuke the White House Correspondents' Dinner, taking to Twitter and Facebook to disparage the "pathetic" annual event and the "DC assclowns" who were in attendance.

More: Palin Slams 'DC Assclowns' At White House Correspondents' Dinner | TPM LiveWire

Once again, Palin adds her immense "intellect" to the political process. Go Sarah!!!!!

ahoy Lakhota,

i miss the lass, Sarah Palin.

i hope the former governor/sports journalist collects a huge boon in PAC monies that be tidal in scope and she mounts a furious charge fer the skipper's chair in 2016.

Mrs. Palin makes american politics excitin' and fun and easy to understand.

aye.

here's hopin' her star rises once more and she sails to national prominence.

- MeadHallPirate

Former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin on Saturday issued a fiery rebuke the White House Correspondents' Dinner, taking to Twitter and Facebook to disparage the "pathetic" annual event and the "DC assclowns" who were in attendance.

More: Palin Slams 'DC Assclowns' At White House Correspondents' Dinner | TPM LiveWire

Once again, Palin adds her immense "intellect" to the political process. Go Sarah!!!!!

ahoy Lakhota,

i miss the lass, Sarah Palin.

i hope the former governor/sports journalist collects a huge boon in PAC monies that be tidal in scope and she mounts a furious charge fer the skipper's chair in 2016.

Mrs. Palin makes american politics excitin' and fun and easy to understand.

aye.

here's hopin' her star rises once more and she sails to national prominence.

- MeadHallPirate

Amen! Even as an Atheist I pray for it.

You may be willing to hit it, but I'd be really cautious around her..................(stupidity like that is kinda viral), because I don't want her kind of crazy rubbing off on me.

I find it interesting that a lot of people are willing to infect themselves with her kind of stupid, just because they think she's good looking.

And yeah..............I bet she can't skin a moose. She proved on Sarah Palin's Alaska that she can't shoot worth shit..................

Palin tried her hardest to be a DC Assclown. Oh. Wait. She is regardless.

Oh wait . . . you're mentally retarded!

Really? Can you provide a link showing that the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil has shown any kind of intelligence?

I'm betting you can't, because she's a bitchy shallow woman who people in the GOP think is smart because she has good tits.

Got news for you......................eventually she's gonna lose her looks and her tits are gonna sag.

What will you do then?

Forum List

Back