Palin on 2016: 'of course' she's interested

Palin has to say she's interested because she's now making her money in the conservative propaganda industry and she needs to keep the illusion going that she's still relevant and 'in the game'.

In 2014, the candidates she campaigned for generally won, how'd Obama do?

he beat Palin last time they opposed each other in a national general election ... that vs mid term local elections isn't apples to apples.

Palin has to say she's interested because she's now making her money in the conservative propaganda industry and she needs to keep the illusion going that she's still relevant and 'in the game'.

Well, cool. The GOP should run her for president. Whichever Democratic candidate she faces, it will be a slam dunk. For whom I wonder? :biggrin::biggrin:

I just want to watch her debate Hillary! :D Please, oh please, let her run!

Palin doesnt even know Hawaii is an island. She thought the Kodiak islands were the biggest islands in the US. :laugh:

And you can actually SEE Russia from Alaska.... you fools keep making fun of the TRUTH!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, we all know Sarah's comment was more involved and not so stupid, but repeating it is funny. In fact, it is only believable because her behavior made it so. In all honesty, would you really, honestly, want Sarah Palin to be POTUS?

No, it that you scum are actually afraid of her, the truth, and YES, I'd take her as POTUS in a minute...just look at the piece of fecal matter she would be replacing!

All rational, intelligent and thinking people aware of Real Politic understand that Palin is unqualified to hold any office which requires sound judgment, a critical eye, preparation framed by fact not prejudice and self control. None of these are characteristic of Sarah Palin or you.

CrusaderFrank is a character assassin.

Obama knows there are 50 states, Romeny says 47% of our people are scofflaws, and Palin is an expert in foreign policy because she was governor of Alaska which borders Canada and, across the Bearing Sea, Russian.

Q. Which of these statements does CrusaderFrank choose to post repeatedly?

A. Not the mean spirited elitist comment of Romney, nor the ridiculous comment by Palin.

Q. Why

A. Because he has nothing to offer but Partisan Idiot-grams.

Q. Why

A. Unknown. Speculation is that he was dropped repeatedly on his head as an infant.

Anything to get her name in the news. She is only after a few more bucks in her bank account.

And you can actually SEE Russia from Alaska.... you fools keep making fun of the TRUTH!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, we all know Sarah's comment was more involved and not so stupid, but repeating it is funny. In fact, it is only believable because her behavior made it so. In all honesty, would you really, honestly, want Sarah Palin to be POTUS?

No, it that you scum are actually afraid of her, the truth, and YES, I'd take her as POTUS in a minute...just look at the piece of fecal matter she would be replacing!

All rational, intelligent and thinking people aware of Real Politic understand that Palin is unqualified to hold any office which requires sound judgment, a critical eye, preparation framed by fact not prejudice and self control. None of these are characteristic of Sarah Palin or you.

CrusaderFrank is a character assassin.

Obama knows there are 50 states, Romeny says 47% of our people are scofflaws, and Palin is an expert in foreign policy because she was governor of Alaska which borders Canada and, across the Bearing Sea, Russian.

Q. Which of these statements does CrusaderFrank choose to post repeatedly?

A. Not the mean spirited elitist comment of Romney, nor the ridiculous comment by Palin.

Q. Why

A. Because he has nothing to offer but Partisan Idiot-grams.

Q. Why

A. Unknown. Speculation is that he was dropped repeatedly on his head as an infant.

:badgrin::badgrin: That explains a lot! :badgrin:

Wow! 15 pages of interest for the best candidate cons have in 2016.

Palin/Cruz2016
Just imagine!

Palin/Cruz2016
Just imagine!

Great question, which will put their foot in their mouth first? Which will insult an entire ethnic group or religion first? And which will shoot for sport and kill a frightened animal running from a helicopter first (Oh yeah, that has already been done by Palin).

Now, as an agnostic I admit I have moments of time when I imagine the pearly gates, and in these musings I imagine seated at the entrance to Heaven is not St. Peter, but an entity from the life of the recently deceased.

In Sarah's case a Wolf, whose wound is still fresh from Sarah's gun, and the shewolf is telling Sarah Palins' soul that the down elevator is to the left, and she will not need her coat for black souls always collect heat.

Palin/Cruz2016
Just imagine!

Great question, which will put their foot in their mouth first? Which will insult an entire ethnic group or religion first? And which will shoot for sport and kill a frightened animal running from a helicopter first (Oh yeah, that has already been done by Palin).

Now, as an agnostic I admit I have moments of time when I imagine the pearly gates, and in these musings I imagine seated at the entrance to Heaven is not St. Peter, but an entity from the life of the recently deceased.

In Sarah's case a Wolf, whose wound is still fresh from her gun, and the shewolf is telling Sarah Palins' soul that the down elevator is to the left, and she will not need her coat.

That ticket would be a dream come true for the Democratic Party. A Former Governor who quit half way though her term and a.......Canadian.

Well, cool. The GOP should run her for president. Whichever Democratic candidate she faces, it will be a slam dunk. For whom I wonder? :biggrin::biggrin:

I just want to watch her debate Hillary! :D Please, oh please, let her run!

Palin/Cruz2016
Just imagine!

In Sarah's case a Wolf, whose wound is still fresh from her gun, and the shewolf is telling Sarah Palins' soul that the down elevator is to the left, and she will not need her coat.

That ticket would be a dream come true for the Democratic Party. A Former Governor who quit half way though her term and a.......Canadian.
A debate between Clinton and Palin would be so much fun. :)

What, a senior citizen putting down a woman for being a senior citizen? How hypocritical is that? Shame on you.

And, BTW, Ronald Reagan's memory problems were legendary--while he was president.

What, a senior citizen putting down a woman for being a senior citizen? How hypocritical is that? Shame on you.

And, BTW, Ronald Reagan's memory problems were legendary--while he was president.

He remembered to defeat the USSR

He remembered to defeat the USSR

Sure he did, in the second edition of history revised. The First we will remember has FDR creating the Great Depression.

I don't want her to run. I like what she is doing now. She is running around, having fun and making liberals piss their panties on a daily basis.

Frankly I don't know why anyone would want to be POTUS next. This country is on the brink of collapse and whoever is POTUS will get the blame. It needs to be a democrat since they are mostly responsible.

I don't want her to run. I like what she is doing now. She is running around, having fun and making liberals piss their panties on a daily basis.

Frankly I don't know why anyone would want to be POTUS next. This country is on the brink of collapse and whoever is POTUS will get the blame. It needs to be a democrat since they are mostly responsible.

Laughter can case one to lose bladder control. Yet Gov. Palin's discourse is anything but funny, bizarre and iniquitous utterance does not evoke humor.

Forum List

Back