Palin charges Alaska for kid's travel expenses

Dude, you're from Huntsville. I read the Obama in Space thread.

Hubby works in Research Park. We're concerned about Obama's areospace funding ideas -- for obvious reasons.

Tell me about those stereotypes, again.

Anyway, none of this belongs on this thread.

Earlier this evening, in this thread, I said "Just heard on MSNBC ... that the McCain campaign fund has even paid for MORE expenses from Palin". I have looked for a link to this on their site, and can't find anything. Perhaps Keith Olbermann mis-spoke and retracted what he had said? :confused: Would not be the first time cable news over-reacted. :cuckoo: Anyone else out there hear this?

Dude, you're from Huntsville. I read the Obama in Space thread.

Hubby works in Research Park. We're concerned about Obama's areospace funding ideas -- for obvious reasons.

Tell me about those stereotypes, again.

Anyway, none of this belongs on this thread.

I'm not from Huntsville. I have been to Huntsville. Hello? What do you mean about stereotypes? Who have I stereotyped?

At this point I just feel sorry for Sarah Palin.

She is totally out of her league.

.... the reference I made before has now hit CNN ... about Palin's excessive spending on family!

Anderson Cooper (CNN) reports tonight ... (Evening Buzz: Palin’s Travel Trouble? "This will be news tomorrow morning"- he said)
Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Evening Buzz: Palin’s Travel Trouble? - Blogs from CNN.com

.... and ....

Palin Bilked State of Tens of Thousands of Dollars
Palin Billed State for Nights Spent at Home - washingtonpost.com

I'm thinking this gets more attention than the troopergate report. The troopergate report needed to be undestood as a complete item and delivered with context to paint a clear picture, which doesn't make for good soundbites and headlines. Also, a lot of people in the general public don't understand that ethics laws are still laws, but rather seem to have a mind set that if something isn't punishable by jail, it's not really breaking a law.

Staying in 700/night hotels and 21000 in plane tickets on the taxpayers dime. That, the public gets.

At this point I just feel sorry for Sarah Palin.

She is totally out of her league.

Out of her league was the interview debacles. This is right in her ballpark. She knew exactly what the hell she was doing and did it before she hit the national stage. I believe the article said about 3 months before she was picked for VP, she pulled all the expense reports and made "addendums" to them to explain.

She's just busted. And right after she gave a fairly successful interview on CNN in which she emphasized how she wants to change things and get in there and reform washington and work for the people, now she's back on CNN with her idea of "working for the people" out there for everybody to see.

Don't feel sorry, she sure as hell wouldn't feel sorry for you.

Surely you understand that Palin is getting the media anal exam that Obama could bend over, spread his cheeks and still not get? That's all I'm saying.

Oh, and some of you all really do need to get a life. I mean, it's nice that you all have something else to focus your hatred on after Bush, but it's kind of sad, too.
Of course, no one should pay attention to the hypocritical behavior of Palin. We'll ignore yours as well.

Do you Palindrones realise that she believes that the spoils of public office are hers? Don't you understand that she sees herself as the winner and therefore the owner of the position and the taxpayers' money that comes with that elevated position? You don't? If you elect her you'd better get used to it, because her nature won't change.
This is so true.

I don't know if they see her that way and won't admit it or they honestly think any behavior by a social conservative is okay.

I'm not from Huntsville. I have been to Huntsville. Hello? What do you mean about stereotypes? Who have I stereotyped?
Apparently you've fooled her into thinking you are an intelligent professor and she was cheated out of calling you a pointy-headed elitist. Don't you know by now that possessing intelligence is stupid?

Forum List

Back