Palin: $12million Earned Since Leaving Office

Charismatics just make you want to believe their lies.
They have generally tended to be worse for the overall good of America.,

Well, you know that is just what they said about Reagan, that he was JUST an entertainer. Well, he showed them that ALL business is show business, including politics. Republicans win every time they have someone with charisma, and lose every time they nominate someone who is boringgggg.

Another factor working for ANY candidate is their fidelity to their own sex. That is, the most sexually authentic candidate always wins in every election. Now, who has any chance to out sex appeal Sarah, male or female. Clinton out sexed both his opponents, and Jimmy Carter clearly out sexed Gerry Ford. Check it out. Therefore, no one I can imagine, can defeat Sarah in either the primaries or the general. It would take a super sexy male, which no Democrat is, excepting JFK and Roosevelt, or a super sexy female, which also no Democrat is.

Check all past elections to verify this.

:cuckoo:

Luissa wants founder's avatar.

"Independent" is an emotional statement of unhappiness, NOT a political party. Go ahead and waste your vote, be my guest. If they won't let you pitch take your ball and bat and go home. Very Juvenile!

In KY Independent is a party.
If you register as independent you can only vote for indepoendent candidates in the primary.

"Independent" is an emotional statement of unhappiness, NOT a political party. Go ahead and waste your vote, be my guest. If they won't let you pitch take your ball and bat and go home. Very Juvenile!

better than choosing between the ossiah and sawah bawacooda.

That's exactly Why I state myself as an Independent.. Do you not realize both parties suck? Like.. (insert funny comparison here) suck.

Juvenile? how? I'm at least one of the few who admits Republicans right now are as moronic and idiotic as the Dems... And back and forth.. And! I'm not kissing Palin's ass like yourself. Sure, there are a some dumber than others, but that still doesn't change the fact..

Waste my vote? Well.. If Sarah Palin is chosen for Candidate, I'm voting myself for Office. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Hey not a bad idea, write myself in so I can get a vote for president of the united states and might even get a bronze medal in the race?

and you go ahead and vote for Palin in the primaries, obamabot.

If you register as independent you can only vote for indepoendent candidates in the primary.

Thirds are a bad joke under our Constitution, and winner take all effectively outlaws them to all intents and purposes, and the GOP was never a Third Party, so don't even go there.

All other Thirds in our history were disasters for the nation, and all concerned, and ended up harming the very cause they were designed to advance.

So they've effectively turned lack of affiliation into party of non-party people?

That's like the courts ruling that atheism is a religion...

Thirds are a bad joke under our Constitution

:eusa_eh:

The Republicans were a third party...
, and winner take all effectively outlaws them to all intents

Talking out outlawing opposition parties now?

and purposes, and the GOP was never a Third Party, so don't even go there.

Right... so we've erased the Whigs from history?

Atheism is a religion, whether or not the Courts have ruled that way. It has every earmark of a religion,:eusa_pray: and resembles one in every way.

Smartest thing she ever did was resign the governorship of Alaska. She turned it over to her hand-picked Lt Governor, a guy, who if anything is more conservative than she is. Thus she secured her back while she amasses a fortune in both cash and political power that is truly mind-boggling.

At one brilliant blow, she got rid of the little Democrat rats that were snapping at her ankles in Alaska, and freed herself to soar with the eagles. What political instincts. You got to know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em, and does she ever.

We could never find a better president to run this increasingly fragile nation, that could take care of us in an increasingly dangerous world full of sharks both at home and abroad that hate this country and everything we stand for.

Question is, do we even deserve her?

Sarah Sarah Sarah our Joan of Arc

Is this not the face that could command a thousand ships?

A country that would elect Sarah Palin as president, deserves what it gets.

LOL. Well. THey elected Barry boy and look what we got!! Guys a disaster.

Palin is doing pretty damned good. Good for her.

Don't think she will run for anything. She's making money and using her influence for the GOP and their candidates. Good for her.

Go Sarah. Make another 12 million and tell your detrators to kiss your ass. LOL. Laughing all the way to the bank. LOL

She shirks her duties as governor to go out and make some money.

Last edited:
She's capitalizing on her fame.

So?

Well she said she was off to raise money for Republicans..

And isn't she?

In the first place I think she is raising money for that party, right?

In the second, she is a Republican, so even if she only raised money for herself, she's raising money for at least one Republican hopeful.

I think the woman's an idiot, but I think these complaints about her are likewise idiotic.

So WHAT if she's capitalizing on her fame?

Does that make her bad?

She's no worse than Dems doing the same thing, is she?

Forum List

Back