Palestinians Beware Of Consequences

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
I find it difficult to understand Palestinian leadership thinking. Israel makes peace offerings, grants their request to remove all Jewish settlements from Gaza & saves Palestinian lives in Israeli hospitals for which the Palestinians hate Israel & want Israel destroyed.

Jordan massacres the Palestinians by the thousands & has anyone ever heard a single Palestinian or Palestinian supporter complaint about it?

Let us join together & hope the Palestinians will not make it necessary for Israel to treat them like their own Arab brothers in Arab countries did & still do even today. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I find it difficult to understand Palestinian leadership thinking. Israel makes peace offerings, grants their request to remove all Jewish settlements from Gaza & saves Palestinian lives in Israeli hospitals for which the Palestinians hate Israel & want Israel destroyed.

Jordan massacres the Palestinians by the thousands & has anyone ever heard a single Palestinian or Palestinian supporter complaint about it?

Let us join together & hope the Palestinians will not make it necessary for Israel to treat them like their own Arab brothers in Arab countries did & still do even today. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

M755
The Palestinians gave the bullets to the US. Now the Isrealis change their words on who assinated the AL Jazera reporter. The way it sounds is they are accountable for it. Am I right?

Unless the Palestinians ever truly believe Israel is there to stay, no matter what they do there can be no peace. And let us consider who has the most to gain from peace. But then history has proven that Palestinian mentality shall prevail.

Forum List

Back