Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

GOOD ! The “ 67 Borders “ that we hear about and defined by the UN don’t exist. Thanks for clarifying. 🇮🇱👍
I think Tinmore “ misunderstood “ me or he’s just plain stupid. I Never said Israel didn’t have the right to exist. What I OBVIOUSLY meant that Israel is NOT obligated to go back to 67 Borders . 🇮🇱👍

I think Tinmore “ misunderstood “ me or he’s just plain stupid. I Never said Israel didn’t have the right to exist. What I OBVIOUSLY meant that Israel is NOT obligated to go back to 67 Borders . 🇮🇱👍
There are no 67 borders.

"An Intolerable Situation": Rashid Khalidi & Orly Noy on Israeli Colonialism & Escalating Violence​

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: Unsupported claim by the Hostile Arab Palestinians.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The response by P F Tinmore is unresponsive to the actual chain of events.
[indeent][/indent]

(COMMENT)

Palestine was considered a "Legal Entity" until 2012; and not a State or a Country.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Doesn't address my post.

SUBTOPIC: Subterfuge
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

◈ Where is the "line between 1948 occupied Palestine?"
◈ Where is "1967 occupied Palestine?

That is merely the line between 1948 occupied Palestine and 1967 occupied Palestine.
(COMMENT)

I know that these phrases (
words of description) must mean something to you. But where are they in reality?
On midnight of 14 May 1948, the administration of Palestine ended. At the same time, two important events occurred:

◈ The Provisional Government proclaimed a new State of Israel.
◈ Five Arab nations invaded the territory formerly under the Mandate.

On 24 April 1950, the Jordanian Government annexed the West Bank.
In June 1967, two important events occurred.

◈ The Arab Legion (Jordanian Army) had completely withdrawn its forces to the East Bank of the Jordan River.
The West Bank (sovereign Jordanian Territory) came under the control of Israel. (This is not to be confused with the Jordanian abandonment in 1988.)

(SIDEBAR)

EGYPT and ISRAEL​
Treaty of Peace1(with annexes, maps and agreed minutes). Signed at Washington on 26 March 1979​
TREATY OF PEACE BETWEEN THE STATE OF ISRAEL AND THE HASHEMITE KINGDOM OF JORDAN​

The 1949 Armistice Agreements would remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved (1979 for Egypt) (1994 for Jordan).

The Arab Palestinians were NOT a party to any treaty concluded in the 20th Century.
The Arab Palestinians did NOT maintain sovereignty over any territory in the 20th Century.
(QUESTION)

So I ask you to clarify, what lines to which do you refer?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

◈ Where is the "line between 1948 occupied Palestine?"
◈ Where is "1967 occupied Palestine?

(COMMENT)

I know that these phrases (
words of description) must mean something to you. But where are they in reality?
On midnight of 14 May 1948, the administration of Palestine ended. At the same time, two important events occurred:

◈ The Provisional Government proclaimed a new State of Israel.
◈ Five Arab nations invaded the territory formerly under the Mandate.
On 24 April 1950, the Jordanian Government annexed the West Bank.
In June 1967, two important events occurred.

◈ The Arab Legion (Jordanian Army) had completely withdrawn its forces to the East Bank of the Jordan River.
The West Bank (sovereign Jordanian Territory) came under the control of Israel. (This is not to be confused with the Jordanian abandonment in 1988.)

(SIDEBAR)

EGYPT and ISRAEL​
Treaty of Peace1(with annexes, maps and agreed minutes). Signed at Washington on 26 March 1979​
TREATY OF PEACE BETWEEN THE STATE OF ISRAEL AND THE HASHEMITE KINGDOM OF JORDAN​

The 1949 Armistice Agreements would remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved (1979 for Egypt) (1994 for Jordan).

The Arab Palestinians were NOT a party to any treaty concluded in the 20th Century.
The Arab Palestinians did NOT maintain sovereignty over any territory in the 20th Century.
(QUESTION)
So I ask you to clarify, what lines to which do you refer?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I thought that I was clear.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

None of these statements are accurate based on face value.

I thought that I was clear.
There are no 67 borders.
That is merely the line between 1948 occupied Palestine and 1967 occupied Palestine.
(COMMENT)

In 1967, the territory formerly under the Mandate was divided into three parts:

◈ Israel made sovereign.
◈ The West Bank, sovereign unto Jordan. Jordan abandoned the West Bank in 1988.
◈ The Gaza Strip. It. was first occupied by the Egyptian Government prior to June 1967, then occupied by the Israelis. Israel unilaterally withdrew in 2005.

Again. Where is the evidence that the Hostile Arab Palestinians had established any state or country under any administration recognizable as a government?

None of this is made clear or challenged in your statements. Paper governments are not evidence of a government. There must actually be some sort of active administration working on the problems facing a nation. Even today, neither the Ramallah nor the Gaza Governments appear to be working in the Arab Palestinian interests.
In the seven decades since the end of the British Administration, the Arab Palestinians (West of the Jordan River), associated with various criminal enterprises, "have been able to stand by themselves under the strenuous conditions of the modern world."

“There’s a lot of impatience with the Palestinian issue. ... People have been funding this thing for a long time. They’ve gotten more aid than any group of people in history, and what we have to show for it is really not much at this point, unfortunately.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, remarks at Soref -----------------------------------------------------------------Symposium dinner hosted by the Washington Institute for Near -----------------------------------------------------------------East Policy, May 2, 2019

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

None of these statements are accurate based on face value.

(COMMENT)

In 1967, the territory formerly under the Mandate was divided into three parts:

◈ Israel made sovereign.
◈ The West Bank, sovereign unto Jordan. Jordan abandoned the West Bank in 1988.
◈ The Gaza Strip. It. was first occupied by the Egyptian Government prior to June 1967, then occupied by the Israelis. Israel unilaterally withdrew in 2005.

Again. Where is the evidence that the Hostile Arab Palestinians had established any state or country under any administration recognizable as a government?

None of this is made clear or challenged in your statements. Paper governments are not evidence of a government. There must actually be some sort of active administration working on the problems facing a nation. Even today, neither the Ramallah nor the Gaza Governments appear to be working in the Arab Palestinian interests.
In the seven decades since the end of the British Administration, the Arab Palestinians (West of the Jordan River), associated with various criminal enterprises, "have been able to stand by themselves under the strenuous conditions of the modern world."

“There’s a lot of impatience with the Palestinian issue. ... People have been funding this thing for a long time. They’ve gotten more aid than any group of people in history, and what we have to show for it is really not much at this point, unfortunately.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, remarks at Soref -----------------------------------------------------------------Symposium dinner hosted by the Washington Institute for Near -----------------------------------------------------------------East Policy, May 2, 2019

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You seem to be missing the point of my post.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Define your terms and define your thought: BLUF. (Bottom Line Up Front) is the foremost rule for any successful communication.

You seem to be missing the point of my post.
(COMMENT)

Just like this. You claim that I have missed the point. This is a tricky conversation. It sets the condition so that no matter how I respond, you can say: "You seem to be missing the point."

And still, you failed to define your point.

Even when I specifically address "directly" your commentary thought, you dismiss the response saying: "You seem to be missing the point." This is a classic case of "Challenge Avoidance." You cannot respond to the challenge so you obscure the response (both mine and yours).

When you fail to pick up the challenge, you have as good as - admitted that your claim is invalid.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Define your terms and define your thought: BLUF. (Bottom Line Up Front) is the foremost rule for any successful communication.

(COMMENT)

Just like this. You claim that I have missed the point. This is a tricky conversation. It sets the condition so that no matter how I respond, you can say: "You seem to be missing the point."

And still, you failed to define your point.

Even when I specifically address "directly" your commentary thought, you dismiss the response saying: "You seem to be missing the point." This is a classic case of "Challenge Avoidance." You cannot respond to the challenge so you obscure the response (both mine and yours).

When you fail to pick up the challenge, you have as good as - admitted that your claim is invalid.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
My origional post.
Your response was a page of irrelevance.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

I think you make comments like this because you truly do not know how to meet the challenge.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
What challenge?

Forum List

Back