Palestinian Love For Christians: 40,000 Slaughtered in Lebanon

Confronting Injustice with Truth is love and not hate.

Sad you are blind to this truth.

You need Prayers.

Confronting Injustice with Truth is love and not hate; Like admitting that if the Arabs had won the 67 War " International Law" would not even be mentioned and up until that time the Arabs never respected it

Sad you are blind to the truth such as above, aknowledging what the Muslims are doing Chtistians, and inferring it was Jews who were responsible for that Massacre in Kenya. You are full of Hate

You need prayers. Not even " jesus" can help :cuckoo:

I could care less what a Jew living in 2013 who rejects Jesus as Messiah says about words of Jesus. No expectations at all for you to see the Truth of who Jesus is or the Truth in His words.

List of religions that are not Christian

One more thing; There are many religions who reject " jesus" yet you don't mention them. If I felt that way about my beliefs you would call me a bigot. You are nothing but a Anti Semetic Hater :eusa_angel:

I pull up nothing with your link and have no idea what point you are trying to make.

You set forth a post I wrote sometime in the past and out of context, I have no idea what it was a response to. I do not think it was even a post directed to you.

All I can do is try to explain what I think I was saying, I think a poster who was not a Christian was misinterpreting words of Jesus, and my response was a poster who did not believe in Jesus is not one who is qualified to address what He is saying. None of that makes me a bigot.

Confronting Injustice with Truth is love and not hate; Like admitting that if the Arabs had won the 67 War " International Law" would not even be mentioned and up until that time the Arabs never respected it

Sad you are blind to the truth such as above, aknowledging what the Muslims are doing Chtistians, and inferring it was Jews who were responsible for that Massacre in Kenya. You are full of Hate

I could care less what a Jew living in 2013 who rejects Jesus as Messiah says about words of Jesus. No expectations at all for you to see the Truth of who Jesus is or the Truth in His words.

One more thing; There are many religions who reject " jesus" yet you don't mention them. If I felt that way about my beliefs you would call me a bigot. You are nothing but a Anti Semetic Hater :eusa_angel:

I pull up nothing with your link and have no idea what point you are trying to make.

You set forth a post I wrote sometime in the past and out of context, I have no idea what it was a response to. I do not think it was even a post directed to you.

All I can do is try to explain what I think I was saying, I think a poster who was not a Christian was misinterpreting words of Jesus, and my response was a poster who did not believe in Jesus is not one who is qualified to address what He is saying. None of that makes me a bigot.

SherriMunnerlynhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/members/sherrimunnerlyn.html SherriMunnerlyn is online now
Supporting Member
Member #37610
http://www.usmessageboard.com/payments.php Join Date: Jun 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SherriMunnerlyn has disabled reputation

Quote: Originally Posted by MHunterB http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...ate-our-rosh-hashana-peace-4.html#post7779051
It's so cute when ignorant non-Jews pretend they understand what 'Pharisee' meant and still does mean to Jews: it is, after all, a Jewish description of Jews-practicing-Judaism.

That of course doesn't cover anything by Paul after Paul decided that Jesus was divine......

This is what I'm referring to. Never stated it was my post you adressed ! There is also a difference between referring to someone who is Jewish vs. referring to someone as " A JEW " You are a Hater a Bigot and a Hypocrite :eek:

Confronting Injustice with Truth is love and not hate.

Sad you are blind to this truth.

You need Prayers.

"Like admitting that if the Arabs had won the 67 War " International Law" would not even be mentioned and up until that time the Arabs never respected it"

These are lies, I cannot acknowledge lies are truth. The first statement calls for me to imagine something that did not happen. The second statement is not true.

Jews are ethnically cleansing Christians in Palestine, not Muslims.

And no idea what the truth is behind what really happened in Kenya, it is suspicious there is so much of an Israeli involvement in it.

Jesus saves, I and my testimony of what He has done in my life are proof of that.

On the I/P Board you make excuses stating it's just to discuss Israeli Palestinian Problems. On the MIDDLE EAST BOARD everything is brought up including what MUSLIMS are doing to Christians and they are ignored by you

There is " Israeli Involvement" behind the Massacre in Kenya???

Westgate shopping mall attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1°15′25″S 36°48′12″ECoordinates: 1°15′25″S 36°48′12″E

Date
21–24 September 2013 (UTC+3)

Attack type
Mass murder, shootings, hostage crisis, siege

Weapon(s)
AK-47s,[1] grenades

Deaths
72 killed
61 civilians
6 security personnel
5 attackers

Injured (non-fatal)
175[2]

Perpetrator
al-Shabaab

On 21 September 2013, unidentified gunmen attacked the upmarket Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya. The attack, which lasted until 24 September, resulted in at least 72 deaths, including 61 civilians, 6 Kenyan soldiers, and 5 attackers. The attackers held hostages and later engaged in gun battles with Kenyan security forces. Over 200 people were reportedly wounded in the mass shooting.

The Islamist group al-Shabaab claimed responsibility for the incident, which it characterised as retribution for the Kenyan military's deployment in Somalia. Many media outlets also suspected the insurgent group's involvement in the attack based on earlier reprisal warnings it had issued in the wake of Operation Linda Nchi from 2011 to 2012

Israelis are behind this? If one disagrees with their policies that's one thing. But to accuse them of being involved in a massacre that MUSLIMS took responsibility for only a Sick , Psychotic Racist and Bigot would do. I feel sorry for you. Not even your " jesus" can help you. You are filled with nothing but Hate.

the question I often ask people like sherri is >>> HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN
YOU FIRST KNEW THAT JEWS ARE EVIL??? <<<< such people,, generally
do not answer the question

the question I often ask people like sherri is >>> HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN
YOU FIRST KNEW THAT JEWS ARE EVIL??? <<<< such people,, generally
do not answer the question

You are not going to get the truth out of this follower of "jesus" :eusa_angel:

SherriMunnerlynhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/members/sherrimunnerlyn.html SherriMunnerlyn is online now
Supporting Member
Member #37610
http://www.usmessageboard.com/payments.php Join Date: Jun 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SherriMunnerlyn has disabled reputation

Quote: Originally Posted by MHunterB http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...ate-our-rosh-hashana-peace-4.html#post7779051
It's so cute when ignorant non-Jews pretend they understand what 'Pharisee' meant and still does mean to Jews: it is, after all, a Jewish description of Jews-practicing-Judaism.

That of course doesn't cover anything by Paul after Paul decided that Jesus was divine......

This is what I'm referring to. Never stated it was my post you adressed ! There is also a difference between referring to someone who is Jewish vs. referring to someone as " A JEW " You are a Hater a Bigot and a Hypocrite :eek:

You keep revealing your ignorance.

Why do you attribute slanderous posts of another Zionist poster to me?

And using the word Jew does not make a person a Hater, what nonsense.

I recently pointed out the word Jew did not even exist until the third century AD and I am attacked for disclosing that truth by Zionists. Now, I am called a hater by a Zionist for using the word Jew when Jews themselves use that word??????????????????

What Hypocrisy!

Sherri still expresses her belief that the JESUS noted in the New Testament---spoke
english----reminds me of the words of Professor Higgins in "MY FAIR LADY"---when
he castigates Elize Doolittle for --- misprouncing "THE LANGUAGE OF THE BIBLE"

Most interesting----she also expressed her concept----that in order to understand
words----one MUST BELIEVE THAT THE SPEAKER IS A DIVINE AVATAR

interestingly----she admits that "she could care less"------what person who do
understand the language of a speaker-----know about what that speaker's
meaning is-----according to the usages of the language spoken

WHAT A GENIUS

"Like admitting that if the Arabs had won the 67 War " International Law" would not even be mentioned and up until that time the Arabs never respected it"

These are lies, I cannot acknowledge lies are truth. The first statement calls for me to imagine something that did not happen. The second statement is not true.

And no idea what the truth is behind what really happened in Kenya, it is suspicious there is so much of an Israeli involvement in it.

Jesus saves, I and my testimony of what He has done in my life are proof of that.

On the I/P Board you make excuses stating it's just to discuss Israeli Palestinian Problems. On the MIDDLE EAST BOARD everything is brought up including what MUSLIMS are doing to Christians and they are ignored by you

1°15&#8242;25&#8243;S 36°48&#8242;12&#8243;ECoordinates: 1°15&#8242;25&#8243;S 36°48&#8242;12&#8243;E

Date

Attack type

Weapon(s)
AK-47s,[1] grenades

Deaths
72 killed
61 civilians
6 security personnel
5 attackers

Injured (non-fatal)
175[2]

Perpetrator
al-Shabaab

On 21 September 2013, unidentified gunmen attacked the upmarket Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya. The attack, which lasted until 24 September, resulted in at least 72 deaths, including 61 civilians, 6 Kenyan soldiers, and 5 attackers. The attackers held hostages and later engaged in gun battles with Kenyan security forces. Over 200 people were reportedly wounded in the mass shooting.

The Islamist group al-Shabaab claimed responsibility for the incident, which it characterised as retribution for the Kenyan military's deployment in Somalia. Many media outlets also suspected the insurgent group's involvement in the attack based on earlier reprisal warnings it had issued in the wake of Operation Linda Nchi from 2011 to 2012

Israelis are behind this? If one disagrees with their policies that's one thing. But to accuse them of being involved in a massacre that MUSLIMS took responsibility for only a Sick , Psychotic Racist and Bigot would do. I feel sorry for you. Not even your " jesus" can help you. You are filled with nothing but Hate.

I could care less what you think of me or your petty personal attacks

The personal attacks and Hate of Zionist haters like you shows me I am doing exactly what I need to be doing which is bring truth into the light and keep on raising my voice about the human rights abuses happening in Palestine, carried out by the fascist Colonial Settler Zionist Regime there.

1°15&#8242;25&#8243;S 36°48&#8242;12&#8243;ECoordinates: 1°15&#8242;25&#8243;S 36°48&#8242;12&#8243;E

Date

Attack type

Weapon(s)
AK-47s,[1] grenades

Deaths
72 killed
61 civilians
6 security personnel
5 attackers

Injured (non-fatal)
175[2]

Perpetrator
al-Shabaab

I could care less what you think of me or your petty personal attacks

The personal attacks and Hate of Zionist haters like you shows me I am doing exactly what I need to be doing which is bring truth into the light and keep on raising my voice about the human rights abuses happening in Palestine, carried out by the fascist Colonial Settler Zionist Regime there.

Sherri is doing SUCH A GOOD JOB----for the Middle east-----that children are
being torn to pieces by her fellow isa-respecters every day over there

ISA/ALLAHU AKBARRRRRRRRR

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR DEMOCRACY.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ADJUST THE NARRATIVE.
WE ARE CONTROLLING THE MEDIA.
:lol:
ibloga.blogspot.com

Must be a jewish thing:eusa_whistle:

Infidel Bloggers Alliance, another right wing Muslim hate site.

Roudy seems incapable of linking to anything else.

The entire thread is a lie, spawned from hate rants on a hate site.

is sherri claiming that muslims have not murdered christians?
ok well------she does respect ISA--------to it is ok

ibloga.blogspot.com

Infidel Bloggers Alliance, another right wing Muslim hate site.

Roudy seems incapable of linking to anything else.

The entire thread is a lie, spawned from hate rants on a hate site.
Okay, then why don't YOU tell us how many Lebanese Christians the Palestinian invaders killed directly or indirectly? Shoot. <holding my breath>

Didn't you know. It's the Jooos that have been doing the killing of Christians.

Muslims / Palestinians? They've only been giving MASSAGES to Christians in the Middle East.

Latest price list:
$85 for Palestinian deep TNT rub
$25 rials for amputated foot massages
$120 for Happy Ending. (Price does not include explosive costs)

After 2 Decades, Scars of Lebanon's Civil War Block Path to Dialogue

The 15-year civil war left 150,000 dead. Though it ended 22 years ago, there have been few efforts to tackle this painful history.

After 2 Decades, Scars of Lebanon's Civil War Block Path to Dialogue - NYTimes.com
And what role did the Palestinians play in the civil war? They spearheaded the mass killing and ethnic cleansing of Christians. Such nice people. What's there not to love about them, I ask?

How many Lebanese Christians did the Palestinian invaders & terrorists kill in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila which led to Lebanese president Bashir Gemayal calling Ariel Sharon in Israel for help to save their lives from the Palestinians?

Well, I'm glad we established the great friendship and love that Palestinian Muslims have had for Christians.

I mean, with friends like these....

ibloga.blogspot.com

R U smoking that shit again...

josfullofshat01.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back