Palestinian Love For Christians: 40,000 Slaughtered in Lebanon

So it's a Zionist conspiracy.

How was it so obvious you would find some way to blame the Zionists™

Noone documents Palestinians killing 40000 Christians, not even one single source linked in this thread.

Yet you somehow managed to include the Zionists™ in your saliva-slinging tirade.

Yet you somehow managed to include the Zionists™ in your saliva-slinging tirade.

Your obvious problem is Zionist hate for Muslims. It seems to define the essence of who you are and shines brightly through every post.

It's obvious you're trying to justify your insensate Juice hatreds. That's a failed strategy.

Are we to assume that your failed attempt to drag this thread into your dark world of conspiracies involving The Zionists™ has fallen off the rails?

You are the one claiming conspiracy, you seem obsessed with imagined conspiracies.

And I do not hate juice.

Last edited:
Noone documents Palestinians killing 40000 Christians, not even one single source linked in this thread.

Your obvious problem is Zionist hate for Muslims. It seems to define the essence of who you are and shines brightly through every post.

It's obvious you're trying to justify your insensate Juice hatreds. That's a failed strategy.

Are we to assume that your failed attempt to drag this thread into your dark world of conspiracies involving The Zionists™ has fallen off the rails?

You are the one claiming conspiracy, you seem obsessed with imagined conspiracies.

And I do not hate juice.

I'm simply trying to help you with your delusions. You insist there is an Israeli occupation of Gaza yet you can't identify the occupying force.

How Is this conspiracy different from your other, imagined conspiracies?

And I do not hate juice.

I'm simply trying to help you with your delusions. You insist there is an Israeli occupation of Gaza yet you can't identify the occupying force.

How Is this conspiracy different from your other, imagined conspiracies?

You seem to have a significant reading comprehension problem.

As I have said over and over, Israel is the Occupier of East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza, as confirmed by international legal authorities, to include The International Court of Justice, the UN, and The International Red Cross.

This is Text straight out of The International Court Of Justice Opinion on The Wall from 2004. Holding: Israel occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

"The territories situated between the Green Line (see paragraph 72 above) and the former eastern boundary of Palestine under the Mandate were occupied by Israel in 1967 during the armed conflict between Israel and Jordan. Under customary international law, these were therefore occupied territories in which Israel had the status of occupying Power. Subsequent events in these territories, as described in paragraphs 75 to 77 above, have done nothing to alter this situation. All these territories (including East Jerusalem) remain occupied territories and Israel has continued to have the status of occupying Power."

Study Guide: legal status of territories and Jerusalem

I will repeat what the Hypocrite always tells us; Stop changing the subject and stick to the thread. If the Arabs had won the War Israel wouldn't exist and this Hypocrite and others wouldn't be talking about " International Law" Israel is never going to accept the borders that the Arabs themselves never accepted ! They are never going to give up E. Jerusalem where their most religious sites are .

I will repeat what the Hypocrite always tells us; Stop changing the subject and stick to the thread. If the Arabs had won the War Israel wouldn't exist and this Hypocrite and others wouldn't be talking about " International Law" Israel is never going to accept the borders that the Arabs themselves never accepted ! They are never going to give up E. Jerusalem where their most religious sites are .

Those who say a thing will never happen are so often the very ones destined to see exactly what they claimed never would be come about.

Keep on with those words, you write your destiny.

Those who say a thing will never happen are so often the very ones destined to see exactly what they claimed never would be come about.

Keep on with those words, you write your destiny.

If Israel did exactly what the Palestinians wanted they would not be in control of their destiny. By not giving in to all demands they are . Notice you have no comment about the Arab World respecting " International Law" before 1967 . Thats because youre a hypocrite You also have no comment on the Arabs not respecting " International Law" if they won . Any Country that initiated a War was forced out by some in the " International Community " led by the US ( Gulf War ) Can't imagine that being done for Israel. I guess " International Law" doesn't apply to them. Israel is never going to give in to all demands . 67 Borders were NEVER recognized them before; Israel doesn't have to now They will never give up E. Jerusalem where their most religious sites are. Deal with it.

My Prayers for proudveteran06 are before she dies she lives to see every single one of those things she keeps saying never will happen come to be.

I don't think she needs your prayers for those events to happen. They're not necessarily what God wants.

We reap what we have sown.

Quite clearly, that applies to Arabs-moslems who have an inability to produce functioning societies. The Islamic terrorist enclave of Gaza may be the most extreme exampke of that. Heavily armed goon squads roaming the streets, enforcing an ancient theocratic code written by an Arab warlord.

I don't think she needs your prayers for those events to happen. They're not necessarily what God wants.

Quite clearly, that applies to Arabs-moslems who have an inability to produce functioning societies. The Islamic terrorist enclave of Gaza may be the most extreme exampke of that. Heavily armed goon squads roaming the streets, enforcing an ancient theocratic code written by an Arab warlord.
So the heavily armed terrorist base camp called Israel that is ruled by genocidal zionists is better?? . :cool:

So the heavily armed terrorist base camp called Israel that is ruled by genocidal zionists is better?? . :cool:

So your comments are as pointless as usual?

........true story........:cool:

So your comments are as pointless as usual?
Much like your posts......... :lol: :lol:

Not genocidal, but rather good at defending themselves against murderous, incompetent Islamic savages.

Not genocidal, but rather good at defending themselves against murderous, incompetent Islamic savages.

Yep. And with the spate of islamist terrorist smack-downs that Egypt has handed to the Gaza terrorists in the last few months, even Egypt understands the threats they are exposed to by the Gaza Death Cultists.

Yep. And with the spate of islamist terrorist smack-downs that Egypt has handed to the Gaza terrorists in the last few months, even Egypt understands the threats they are exposed to by the Gaza Death Cultists.
Egypt knew all along the nature of the snake it was breeding in its sleeve. Arabs know each other quite well. Now it's time to kill the animal before it bites you. There is no use for it any longer., as it has become a total liability. :clap:

New Topics

Forum List

Back