Palestinian leaders undecided on Kerry's latest peace proposal

Sorry, liar. The Arab Nations encircled Israel, started to engage their military along their Border, Nasser announcing to the World they were going to anneliate Israel once and for all and the sent the UN away? Why did they do this, liar?

who fired the first shots?

you call me a liar even thouhg you know israel started the war by attackig the egytpian airforc while they were on the ground and not even in the air to attack israel.

zionists started the war you know it but lie about it.

sorry that we don;t belive your zionist lies but have history to tell us the facts.

Sorry, liar. The Arab Nations encircled Israel, started to engage their military along their Border, Nasser announcing to the World they were going to anneliate Israel once and for all and the sent the UN away? Why did they do this, liar?

you call me a liar even thouhg you know israel started the war by attackig the egytpian airforc while they were on the ground and not even in the air to attack israel.

sorry that we don;t belive your zionist lies but have history to tell us the facts.

Who initiated the War by closing the Straits of Tiran to Israel, Nasser telling the World they were going to destroy Israel once and for all, surrounding Israel increasing their Military at Israel's Borders and sending the UN away

The Arabs initiated the War. Pro Palestinians lie about it. That is all pro Palestinians do. History backs up everything I have stated.

Who said that the belligerent that fired the first shots is the one who started the war?

Why would Israel want to start a war with three countries 100 times its size with a much larger army?

and why did you ignore the facts of the events that led to Israel's pre - emptive strike ?

Who said that the belligerent that fired the first shots is the one who started the war?

Why would Israel want to start a war with three countries 100 times its size with a much larger army?

and why did you ignore the facts of the events that led to Israel's pre - emptive strike ?

its obvious!

they wanted the war so they could conquer the rest of palestine like they dreamed of doing since 1949!!!!

YAWN.... Who cares what the UN says? Have they ever dealt with Israel's claims starting from 1948 to present? Regardless of what the UN " says"; Israel and the Palestinians can come to any agreement they want! FINALLY Kerry and THE ARAB LEAGUE RECOGNIZE THIS !!!
Who cares what Israel say's?

If there is one country on this planet that deserves a beat down, it's them.

Aha I see, and you think taking sides with Palestinians who encourage suicide bombings, terrorism, bigotry, and targeting of kids and innocent unarmed people is somehow exhibiting humanity.

MORON. Ha ha ha.
I think someone who try's to label people as such, but can't explain why that is, then calls what he's doing a "debate", is basically acting like something he's not.
Yeah, what you just said made a lot of sense! Try again, this time when you're sober perhaps. :cuckoo:

Aha I see, and you think taking sides with Palestinians who encourage suicide bombings, terrorism, bigotry, and targeting of kids and innocent unarmed people is somehow exhibiting humanity.

MORON. Ha ha ha.
I think someone who try's to label people as such, but can't explain why that is, then calls what he's doing a "debate", is basically acting like something he's not.
Yeah, what you just said made a lot of sense! Try again, this time when you're sober perhaps. :cuckoo:

loinboy is the same scumbag propaganda liar, just a different username hahaha :lol:

I agree. The Arabs shouldn't have initiated the 67 War trying to wipe Israel off the map. If the Arabs had won Israel would no longer be. Wait..... The UN would come to the rescue ! lol What a bunch of BULL- S**T ! :cuckoo:

who srated the 1967 war you liar???????????????????

israel started the ewar. israel fired the friust shots at the egyptian air force.

why do you lie about this?
What's with the ???????????

And besides, when you have massive Arab troops lining up at Israel's borders, blocking shipping and critical supply channels, and Arab leaders bragging about how they will soon be destroying Israel and driving the Jews into the sea, do you think Israel is going to wait until the first shot gets fired? DOY! Or maybe what Arabs did is considered an aggression upon Israel's national security and an ACT OF WAR. Yeah, let's go with door number 2....

Military historian you're not. Ha ha ha. All you have are these repetitive Muslim propaganda pieces, that we've all heard like a thousand times. In other words, YA GOT NOTHING AS USUAL.

Next?????!!!!!!?????!! Ha ha ha.

And besides, when you have massive Arab troops lining up at Israel's borders, blocking shipping and critical supply channels, and Arab leaders bragging about how they will soon be destroying Israel and driving the Jews into the sea, do you think Israel is going to wait until the first shot gets fired? DOY! Or maybe what Arabs did is considered an aggression upon Israel's national security and an ACT OF WAR. Yeah, let's go with door number 2....

Military historian you're not. Ha ha ha. All you have are these repetitive Muslim propaganda pieces, that we've all heard like a thousand times. In other words, YA GOT NOTHING AS USUAL.

I have promises again and agai from the british that Palestine would be free and independent for the Arabs.

you have lies.

Zionist lies atre your only tool.

loinboy is the same scumbag propaganda liar, just a different username hahaha :lol:
What did I lie about? And what do you mean by "propaganda"? Are we supposed to assume, every time you use that word, that what it's referring to, is to be automatically treated as false statement? That way, you don't have to prove it's false, you just throw out your little buzzword and we all treat it as false? Do you really think you can get away with crap like that?

What did I lie about? And what do you mean by "propaganda"? Are we supposed to assume, every time you use that word, that what it's referring to, is to be automatically treated as false statement? That way, you don't have to prove it's false, you just throw out your little buzzword and we all treat it as false? Do you really think you can get away with crap like that?

I just did get away with it. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA....:cool:

He called you a liar because you are one. Eight of the eleven links in your siggy have got NOTHING to do with 'Zionism': your sig line is a lie. And your posts are no better.

Hamas says return to peace talks a 'disaster' GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- "The United States has deluded the Palestinian Authority into thinking that there will be a positive outcome in negotiations with Israel, Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhoum told Ma'an Saturday.*The senior Hamas official said the PA's return to negotiations is a "disaster" and a cover for the Israeli agenda of Judaization, settlement building and the displacement of Palestinians.The recent breakthrough in a return to talks places Palestinian reconciliation at risk, Barhoum added, stressing that it would lead to a great loss of Palestinian rights and a "grand prize" for Israel."Stopping political reconciliation for negotiations between the PA and Israel is very dangerous," he said."For Hamas, reconciliation is a strategy that must be implemented instantly in light of the current Arab and global situation and US and European collusion with Israel."The Islamist group's spokesman went on to say that Israel and the US are "extorting" the PA to distance itself from Hamas....It is unclear how a peace settlement could be implemented without the consent of Hamas, who won parliamentary elections in 2006 and now rule the Gaza Strip." Hamas says return to peace talks a 'disaster' | Maan News Agency. Palestinian leaders are not undecided about peace talks.

I have promises again and agai from the british that Palestine would be free and independent for the Arabs.

you have lies.

Zionist lies atre your only tool.
Nah, that is an ARAB CLAIM, and as they say, if I had a penny for all the lies and false Arab claims, I would be richer than Bill Gates! LOL

The Arabs, believed that they had been short-changed by the British promise to give Syria to the French, and likewise by the promise of Palestine as a Jewish homeland. The Arabs claimed that Palestine was included in the area promised to them, but the British denied this.

Forum List

Back