Palestinian Leader Plans To Protect Militants And Shield Terrorists

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
IDIOT! they will betray him at the first chance, if the israelis don't kill them first.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,143077,00.html

Palestinian Leader to Shield Terrorists
Saturday, January 01, 2005

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas (search) said Saturday that he wants to shield Palestinian militants from Israel.

Abbas, speaking to The Associated Press, defended a series of recent public appearances with armed gunmen and indicated that he has no plans to disarm the militants anytime soon.

"When we see them, when we meet them, and when they welcome us, we owe them," Abbas said. "This always is to protect them from assassination, to protect them from killing, and all these things they are subject to by the Israelis."

Abbas, the front-runner in Jan. 9 Palestinian presidential elections, has spoken out against violence and called for a negotiated settlement with Israel — but he has also been courting militants, appearing with gunmen at campaign stops in the West Bank (search) and Gaza Strip in recent days

Never one to waste a perfectly opportune moment for peace talks and instead declare violence upon the Jews, Abbas seems perfectly capable of taking over the role of Arafat. Palestinians seems compelled by threats of violence, and he's naturally assuming the role expected of him.

Comrade said:
Never one to waste a perfectly opportune moment for peace talks and instead declare violence upon the Jews, Abbas seems perfectly capable of taking over the role of Arafat. Palestinians seems compelled by threats of violence, and he's naturally assuming the role expected of him.
I'm not sure anyone is capable of walking the razors' edge to be the peace partner Israel needs. The miltants have the weapons and the will to intimidate the entire Palestinian area. Sad

"peace partner" = palestinian leader willing to "legitimise" the ethnic cleansing of western Palestine.

How many american skyscrappers will have to be knocked down, how many innocent american workers will have to be slaughtered until the american people finally understand that democracy only for jews is no democracy at all.

José said:
"peace partner" = palestinian leader willing to "legitimise" the ethnic cleansing of western Palestine.

How many american skyscrappers will have to be knocked down, how many innocent american workers will have to be slaughtered until the american people finally understand that democracy only for jews is no democracy at all.

WTF are you blabbing? That was one IGNORANT statement.

What the fuck do you think we are trying to do in the ME? What the fuck do you think it is that ARAFAT would never let occur?

You are one ignorant - no stupid - fuck!

José said:

Statements like this is why many in the world are coming to the conclusion that thugs like yourself can only be wiped off the earth.

Look, it’s time for us to have a serious convo here:

I recognise that America is facing in the ME the most retrograde sections of the arab political spectrum: extreme ethno-religious arab nationalism commonly known as Wahabism.

I also think that this enemy is bound to be defeated because they’re facing an enemy, AT LEAST, as powerful as the american army:

THE COURSE OF HUMAN HISTORY (towards secular, democratic societies).

But this recognition does not and will not prevent me from stating that behind arab anti-western/anti-american feelings lies an absolutely secular, just cause that is sadly abused by those islamic extremists to further their own medieval agenda.

Almost all ambassadors who worked in the ME, political scientists, columnists like Friedman (a pro-Israel columnist by the way), arab scholars etc etc are unanimous in their recognition that since america had no colonial history in the ME like the UK, Israel is responsible for at least 80% of all anti-americanism that exists there.

“A generation of Muslims raised on these images on the Internet (violence against Palestinians) is enormously dangerous for Jews, Israel and America.”
Thomas Friedman

And all these accounts coincide exactly with my personal experience in the ME.

In fact I challenge you all to show me a single expression of arab anti-americanism before 48.

Israel has actually worked a miracle. It created a bitter anti-americanism in a region where there was none.

I praise America when it fights an aryan supremacist ideology, when it fights state-centered ideologies and muslim fundamentalism.

I believe that if you measure the influence America has in the world is overwhelmingly positive.

I don’t even blame America for its support for dictatorships in Latin America and throughout the world during the Cold War because those were not “true” alliances but circumstancial ones to prevent the spread of a greater evil: communism.

But in Palestine something very unusual happened: America REALLY and I repeat for emphasis, REALLY allied itself with evil, with a racist colonial project.

So let’s make something absolutely clear:

I joined the US Message Board to have serious political discussion with EQUALLY serious people.

I’m referring to people like Dillo, for example. Everybody knows that Dillo has already proved in hundreds of his messages that he is capable of critically analyse America’s support for Israel.

I’m here to discuss with this kind of person.

I’m not here to please any super-patriotic american clown.

If there is any super-patriotic american clown here who wants me to portray America’s criminal support for the jewish supremacist state on a favourable light, I’m sure we can reach a deal BUT I WOULD LOVE TO BE PAID FOR IT.

I doubt there is a super-patriotic american clown here who can afford my fees but let’s give it a try... so feel free to private message me with your offers.

In a nutshell:

I will always be the first one to praise the US when it fights racist, totalitarian ideologies be they atheist or religious but don’t expect me to praise America when it allies itself with racism, at least not without being paid for it.

Forum List

Back