Palestine Travel Show - please share it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not all Palestinian are terrorists, its actually pretty safe and it support their local economy which is struggling
I don't care about their economy. Its been a terrorist sh#t hole for more then four decades. Its the birth place of more terrorist groups than ANY other country.
The biggest danger is from the IDF. (Israeli Doofus Force)
The IDF is clearly the biggest danger to the Arab-Moslem terrorists occupying the disputed territories. The IDF swats them like bugs when they misbehave.

I am not all Palestinian are terrorists, its actually pretty safe and it support their local economy which is struggling
I don't care about their economy. Its been a terrorist sh#t hole for more then four decades. Its the birth place of more terrorist groups than ANY other country.
The IDF is clearly the biggest danger to the Arab-Moslem terrorists occupying the disputed territories. The IDF swats them like bugs when they misbehave.
Just taken your head out of the sand,have you Hollie.....it shows LOL,you are such a fool

You should know that I don't buy into Israel's bullshit terrorist propaganda campaign.

Thanks to Israel BUT your text is the usual Moronic Pro-Zionist Bullshit

NO thanks to hamas, fatah and the arab league who all between them stopped the Palestinians from peaceful existence

People are resisting the occupation. Maybe no occupation = no resistance = no "terrorism"?

Wrong way round NO TERRORISM = NO OCCUPATION = NO RESPONCE TO ILLEGAL WEAPONS

NO thanks to hamas, fatah and the arab league who all between them stopped the Palestinians from peaceful existence
Indeed, the Palestinians are leaving those worthless clowns in the dust.

You should know that I don't buy into Israel's bullshit terrorist propaganda campaign.

Do you buy into Jordan and Saudi's terrorist propaganda then, as they also say hamas and fatah are terrorist groups

Indeed, the Palestinians are leaving those worthless clowns in the dust.

Are they, then why are they still pulling the strings and getting thousands of innocent Palestinian killed every year ?

Hi everyone,

My name is Charles Huang, I recently completed a DIY Destinations - Palestine. It's a travel show that encourages all of us to travel safely, inexpensively, and easily.

I want to showcase that Palestine is more than conflict and war, I do go into great detail on hardship on Palestinian suffering under occupation, but featured all the amazing sights:
  • Palestine's oldest olive tree in al-Walaja,
  • Birthplace of Jesus in Church of Nativity in Bethlehem, and retracing his footstep in Wadi Qelt to Jericho along the way visiting St. George Monastery and Mount of Temptation
  • Hisham's Palace and Herod's Palace.
  • Aida Refugee Camps to see the realty of life under military occupation and Al-Shuhada Street.
  • Sample the street food and sweet Kanafeh in Nablus and experience Turkish bath.
  • In Jenin, we'll visit Cinema Jenin Project and famous largest oldest church in the world in Burgin's St. George Church.
  • Arafat Tomb, Darwish Museum, Nightlife and best Falafel in Ramallah
I am wondering if you guys can share our video on your social media as our intention is bring more people to discover this wonderful country and see the life under occupation first hand.

Sincerely,
Charles Huang

Well I have to say it's very brave of you to post this in this Zionist infested cesspit; I, for one, will definitely share it. It'll be good to see some of the positives of the area, rather than the continuous stream of Zionist Hasbara hyped BS we get here. How did you get in, through the Zionist paradise or through Jordan?

Of course, because Islamic terrorism is not a global plague, it's just some global conspiracy.

Thank you for the video, very enlightening and a very good video, shows a lot of interesting aspects of life under occupation. Don't fret about the Zionist on this thread, they hate anything that shows the truth about a situation.

Place would make a great live test range.

That's Gaza, every time they want to try out some new kit or provide a realistic live fire exercise for the IDF, they just get some of their minions there to lob a firecracker or two over the fence, then they blame Hamas and off they go...

Hi everyone,

My name is Charles Huang, I recently completed a DIY Destinations - Palestine. It's a travel show that encourages all of us to travel safely, inexpensively, and easily.

I want to showcase that Palestine is more than conflict and war, I do go into great detail on hardship on Palestinian suffering under occupation, but featured all the amazing sights:
  • Birthplace of Jesus in Church of Nativity in Bethlehem, and retracing his footstep in Wadi Qelt to Jericho along the way visiting St. George Monastery and Mount of Temptation
  • Aida Refugee Camps to see the realty of life under military occupation and Al-Shuhada Street.
  • Sample the street food and sweet Kanafeh in Nablus and experience Turkish bath.
  • In Jenin, we'll visit Cinema Jenin Project and famous largest oldest church in the world in Burgin's St. George Church.
I am wondering if you guys can share our video on your social media as our intention is bring more people to discover this wonderful country and see the life under occupation first hand.

Sincerely,
Charles Huang

Well I have to say it's very brave of you to post this in this Zionist infested cesspit; I, for one, will definitely share it. It'll be good to see some of the positives of the area, rather than the continuous stream of Zionist Hasbara hyped BS we get here. How did you get in, through the Zionist paradise or through Jordan?

Such an angry islamo-convert.

If the tour came through the Islamist paradise of Jordan, were there any stops at the jordanian camps where the 'Pal'istanian' terrorists are kept segregated?

Place would make a great live test range.

That's Gaza, every time they want to try out some new kit or provide a realistic live fire exercise for the IDF, they just get some of their minions there to lob a firecracker or two over the fence, then they blame Hamas and off they go...
After all, the Hamas Death Cult are just Hitler Youth wannabes having a little fun.

Islamic terrorism has consequences.

Hi everyone,

Sincerely,
Charles Huang

What happened to all the places of Jewish interest in the West Bank--the Tombs of Abraham, Rachel and Joseph, Jacob's Well, the Shalom Synagogue in Jericho, etc.? Were they all destroyed by the Arabs?

People are resisting the occupation. Maybe no occupation = no resistance = no "terrorism"?
You simply cannot occupy a country that never existed.

It doesn't matter, what it matters its controlling the whole population of West Bank and Gaza. Not in a good way.
Israel needs to finish cleaning out the west bank of islamic terrorists. When the towers came down and the people of Gaza danced in the streets? America SHOULD have killed them right then.

That dancing footage NOT related to 9/11, but was used by FOX. Manipulated the news.

Media Manipulation - Palestinians Dancing on 9/11 Vids, page 1
Palestinians Dancing in the Street

Like I said we SHOULD have killed them.

Binyahu, this is good, very good, well not good but good for us.

Israel always thinks terrorisms on other lands benefit them, so who has the most incentive to carry out these attacks, Jews and well NY got rid of lots of incriminating paperwork in building 7 and lots of asbestos in the twin towers. All planned demolitions in my opinion.

You simply cannot occupy a country that never existed.

a lie told often enough, some people believe!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back