World isn't free until we recognize
that 'Palestinian' is a gender!

Last edited:
Arab Clan Wars | Bedouins attack Hamas forces

Arab clan wars - Updates and Outcomes
Beit 'Omar clan war| Jabari vs Awawi clans in Hebron

how-do-we-deal-with-each-other.jpg

Arab clan wars: Hamas revenge and the Al-Nasr clan

https://menafn.com/arabic/1104358047/مطالبات-من-مؤسسات-حقوقية-وفصائل-وطنية-بمحاسبة-افراد-حماس-الذين-اعتدوا-على-اهالي-قرية-ام-النصر-البدوية-شمال-القطاع

Last edited:

Palestine Demonstration / Bay Ridge, Brooklyn 5.15.22 (Usman's Version)​

This is how your cult brainwashing
rots the the brains of your next generation.

Mob of lunatics mindlessly repeating "this are our streets" in Brooklyn,
to mean "Free Palestine", swearing and calling others cowards
while jumping with the middle finger and covered face...

Why the Arabs Rejected the 1947 UN Partition Plan​

The reason the Arabs rejected the Partition Plan is the same one that brought two murderers to Har Nof last week and CNN to report as it did. Not settlements, the Temple Mount, revenge, a Palestinian State. It is just about Jews.​

Paula R. Stern

29.11.14 05:50

Blessed are You Lord, who blesses His people Israel with peace. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable before You, Lord, my Strength and my Redeemer.

--- From the daily Amidah prayers

The following is an interview with my friend Yoni Sharon, who I have posted about before a few times. For those who don’t know him, he is an Israeli musician and a right-wing religious Ashkenazi “settler” (yes I say this word on purpose), who lives in Judea and who is fluent in Arabic. While he has great relations with his palestinian Arab neighbours, he is no naïve Kumbaya-ist and is certainly not naïve to the realities of palestinian Arab society.

Why the Arabs Rejected the 1947 UN Partition Plan​

The reason the Arabs rejected the Partition Plan is the same one that brought two murderers to Har Nof last week and CNN to report as it did. Not settlements, the Temple Mount, revenge, a Palestinian State. It is just about Jews.​

Paula R. Stern

29.11.14 05:50

Blessed are You Lord, who blesses His people Israel with peace. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable before You, Lord, my Strength and my Redeemer.

--- From the daily Amidah prayers
Stupid post. :290968001256257790-final:

That's not it.

A HUGE BORDER WALL, THE BANKSY HOTEL, THE DEAD SEA, AND MORE IN PALESTINE (short doc) | DamonAndJo​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back