Palestine: the things you don’t hear about

Status
Not open for further replies.
I RAPIDLY skimmed the SEVENTEEN PAGES of this thread and honestly, I have no clue as to its purpose. Coyote, a moderator, started it and was the only person posting for a number of pages. They made no sense, so as it went along, it never got any better.

Over two years, it has gotten hardly any attention. So bottom line, what was the goal?

To create a layer of humanity over the terrorism and then to become an apologist for the terror.

And she has absolutely no skin in the game.

To create a layer of humanity over the terrorism and then to become an apologist for the terror.

To show Palestinians outside of Israel's terrorist propaganda version.

RE: Palestine: the things you don’t hear about
⁜→ Markle, et al,

BLUF: It kept me aware of the positive things happening in a beleaguered area of the world where bad news flourishes like weeds that overrun a garden. The garden flowers are still there, just hard to see.

Coyote, a moderator, started it and was the only person posting for a number of pages.
•••
Over two years, it has gotten hardly any attention. So bottom line, what was the goal?
(COMMENT)

I think it has not received the attention it deserves because, much like myself, many are not quite observant enough to add positive commentary. Whereas, our friend "Coyote" has a unique ability to see through the pain to the healing aspects of that troubled territory.

I visited the
Louvre Museum with my wife (the better half of my life), some forty years ago, when we were both old enough to enjoy it. The Louvre is the home of some of the greatest art treasures in the world; created by the most inspired masters and artisans of their time. Almost instantly, I became aware of how little I knew about art; any kind of art. I had a similar impression at Petra (The Rose-Red City).

I may not be able to bake a
cholate chip cookie, but I love the smell from the oven when the bake, and I can't stop myself as I overindulge.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

To show Palestinians outside of Israel's terrorist propaganda version.

While those you support use their children for the purpose of their deaths in order to create media sympathy.
What comes your way is justice. I remember how you used to talk about Jews when I first came here. Sunni, Coyote, Kalam and all the rest of the Jew haters and not simply those who are Arab "Palestinian" supporters ...

...who want the end of Israel.

Now just keep playing the same game and expect even worse results. IMHO?

It looks good on you, Sunni and Coyote and the rest who are too lost in their own personal view to care for the 'palestinians.'

Since they use the deaths of their children to further a political cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back