paleontology, for those who loves dinosaurs

Anyway, the secular/atheist paleontologists have not been able to eliminate the evidence of soft tissue remaining in dinosaur fossils nor C-14 remaining in dinosaur fossils. These are evidence for a young Earth. We also have record of human dinosaur tracks which is part of paleontology. Coelacanth and other living fossils have been discovered to argue against Darwin's tree of life and common ancestor. Mary Leakey who discovered the Laetoli footprints thinks that part of Darwin is crap haha.

Cancer cells or stubborn fungus are considered living fossils and is one of nature's ways to get even against humans.

The mountain of evidence that is on creation science's side is overwhelming and has stood the test of time. This is the science secular science believed before fake science of evolution came along.

Anyway, the secular/atheist paleontologists have not been able to eliminate the evidence of soft tissue remaining in dinosaur fossils nor C-14 remaining in dinosaur fossils. These are evidence for a young Earth. We also have record of human dinosaur tracks which is part of paleontology. Coelacanth and other living fossils have been discovered to argue against Darwin's tree of life and common ancestor. Mary Leakey who discovered the Laetoli footprints thinks that part of Darwin is crap haha.

Cancer cells or stubborn fungus are considered living fossils and is one of nature's ways to get even against humans.

The mountain of evidence that is on creation science's side is overwhelming and has stood the test of time. This is the science secular science believed before fake science of evolution came along.

Sorry, but the slogan “creation science” is not science. ID’iot creationists do no research and add nothing to the body of the relevant sciences.

Your usual, unsupported and truly ignorant comment about cancer cells and “nature’s way of getting even against humans”, marks a new low point in the putrid bile coming from the religious extremists.

Here Schweitzer et al propose a different explanation for the soft tissue findings. OMG, you mean it's possible that shit can last far longer than everyone thought? Why has the crushingly high probability of that solution never occurred to you ID'iots? Too intent upon being whiny, put upon outsiders? Yeah, I really don't think you can claim her as one of your loony, creation science smitten allies ;)

MU study suggests T. rex had an air conditioner in its head.LOL

Tyrannosaurus rex, one of the largest meat-eating dinosaurs on the planet, had an air conditioner in its head, suggest scientists from the University of Missouri, Ohio University and University of Florida, while challenging over a century of previous beliefs.

A graphic thermal image of a T. rex with its dorsotemporal fenestra glowing on the skull. Illustration courtesy of Brian Engh.

In the past, scientists believed two large holes in the roof of a T. rex’s skull — called the dorsotemporal fenestra — were filled with muscles that assist with jaw movements.

For more information : Prehistoric AC

Hello i amso IR, i would like to see them in real Yes a bit like jurassic park, i love dinosaurs so much...just to think about the way it has at that time..
Since my childhood i read and i collectionne, books, figurines, games i have a lot of thing that have to do with dinosaurs.

this game is my favorite i have it in Ottawa now i buy it in France because i can't play the nord américan version in France.
Evo - Search For Eden

OMMFG

Hello i amso IR, i would like to see them in real Yes a bit like jurassic park, i love dinosaurs so much...just to think about the way it has at that time..
Since my childhood i read and i collectionne, books, figurines, games i have a lot of thing that have to do with dinosaurs.

this game is my favorite i have it in Ottawa now i buy it in France because i can't play the nord américan version in France.
Evo - Search For Eden

OMMFG

Does paleontology interest you?

Evo - Search For Eden

OMMFG

Everything interest me except for games for third graders

Evo - Search For Eden

OMMFG

Good, so have something to said about my post ?

Evo - Search For Eden

OMMFG

You mean the drawings of dinosaurs you posted?

Actually I was reading this earlier

The finding of the oldest human skull changes evolution science

Evo - Search For Eden

OMMFG

Bait and switch

Hello, i have a passion for dinosaurs,

Hi Dalia, since you have such a passion for dinosaurs, I cut this out of a chart I made showing the section of history when dinosaurs lived for you as sort of a gift. Hope you enjoy.

dinosaurs.jpg

Tyrannosaurus rex, one of the largest meat-eating dinosaurs on the planet, had an air conditioner in its head, suggest scientists from the University of Missouri, Ohio University and University of Florida, while challenging over a century of previous beliefs.

A graphic thermal image of a T. rex with its dorsotemporal fenestra glowing on the skull. Illustration courtesy of Brian Engh.

In the past, scientists believed two large holes in the roof of a T. rex’s skull — called the dorsotemporal fenestra — were filled with muscles that assist with jaw movements.

Can DNA be extracted from dinosaur bones...…………………

No absolutely not since there are no dinosaur bones

Next

Can DNA be extracted from dinosaur bones...…………………

No absolutely not since there are no dinosaur bones

Next
What does that have to do with anything, troll?

The largest Dinosaur ever found was just announced 2 years ago:

Dreadnoughtus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

_77372913_dreadnoughtus_size_20140904_624.gif

Hello TheOldSchool, i think the biggest and heavy Animal that ever live on this earth is : Bruhathkayosaurus

View attachment 90900

4 time long like a bus...

View attachment 90899

They could be so big and heavy because they were :

Poikilotherms (or "cool" or pœcilotherme) are animals with a body temperature that varies with that of their environment. By this characteristic, they differ and are opposed to warm-blooded animals which have a relatively stable internal temperature. They are not to be confused with heterotherms that are warm-blooded which usually steady body temperature varies in some cases (hibernating animals, infants whose body temperature is not stable yet, etc.)
Most cold-blooded organisms (that do not control their body temperature) are ectothermic (that is to say, their body heat comes from outside). However, there are special cases, and it is necessary to recall that ectothermic poikilothermic and are not synonymous.
This lack of control of the internal temperature prevents a "normal" activity during cold periods, but it is a much more economical characteristic energy homeotherms. Both have survived because they are characteristic of different lifestyles, even if we consider that homeothermy is an evolving character.

The largest animal ever to live on Earth is still alive today. It he blue whale which can weigh up to 200,000 pounds or over 90,000 Kg. The blue whale's tongue alone can weigh as much as an African elephant.

Hello, i have a passion for dinosaurs,

Hi Dalia, since you have such a passion for dinosaurs, I cut this out of a chart I made showing the section of history when dinosaurs lived for you as sort of a gift. Hope you enjoy.

View attachment 278151
The evolution of dinosaurs that have lasted for millions of years, I would like to understand why the T-Rex to keep his little Arms in front of the rest of his body who has become huge as for the rest of the dinosaurs.?

Here is one of the first T-rex: Nanotyrannus

800px-Nanotyrannus_NT.jpg

Nanotyrannus - Wikipedia

Evo - Search For Eden

OMMFG

I'm positive paleontology is solely based on the atheist religion.

Last edited:

Why would you announce your ignorance in such a fashion on a public discussion board?

Someone cares,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am not that one however

Why would you announce your ignorance in such a fashion on a public discussion board?
Because that is what ignorance does...………………...

Forum List

Back