Pakistan Launches Airstrikes Inside Iran

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Iran launched a strike inside Pakistan directed at a Sunni base. A little kid was killed and another was injured. Pakistan has no retaliated by launching an air strike inside Iran, killing some terrorists.

Now I ask you, if Pakistan can attack Iran, inside Iran, in retaliation, then why doesn’t America retaliate in the same way when Iran backed Hootees are shooting at our ships?

Iran launched a strike inside Pakistan directed at a Sunni base. A little kid was killed and another was injured. Pakistan has no retaliated by launching an air strike inside Iran, killing some terrorists.

Now I ask you, if Pakistan can attack Iran, inside Iran, in retaliation, then why doesn’t America retaliate in the same way when Iran backed Hootees are shooting at our ships?
Yeah... Let's stick our dicks in the sunni/shiite conflict....

If ya don't mind I'm just going to play with mine elsewhere,,,,

Because Obama is friendly with Iran.

Forum List

Back