Pajama Boy Nation

The pajama boy remarks are just a view into the psyche of the poster. They judge and condemn cause they ain't like me, or my image of what right is.

Which is one motive to a reaction which is counter productive to a positive life style.
You would think this shit they learned as a child would stop as an adult.

Kinda what Peter said.
When I was a child I acted as a child, but once I grew up I dropped acting like a child.

The pajama boy remarks are just a view into the psyche of the poster. They judge and condemn cause they ain't like me, or my image of what right is.

Which is one motive to a reaction which is counter productive to a positive life style.
You would think this shit they learned as a child would stop as an adult.

Kinda what Peter said.
When I was a child I acted as a child, but once I grew up I dropped acting like a child.

Well you are easy to read as well. You are the Dilbert Principle of intellectuals. You have been educate all they way up to your level of incompetency. Up to the point where you really don't know what you are so eloquently saying.

Why is the right so outraged over someone who may or may not be a homosexual?

Are you that insecure?

You are misunderstanding the concept. Pajama boy may or may not be a homosexual. What his sexual orientation is cannot be ascertained from the photo. He is an obvious metrosexual. As a metrosexual he could be homosexual, heterosexual or asexual.

He looks more like an asexual though.

Look at my avatar. I said this in another thread...but it applies here. Pajama Boy couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fist full of $100 bills in his hand.

I don't care about his sexuality. The dude is a straight up little pussy bitch. If anyone is offended by that get over it. :)

Why is the right so outraged over someone who may or may not be a homosexual?

Are you that insecure?

I'm having a hard time deciding wether to care about him or not since I never heard if him until now and no one seems to be able to tell me wtf this is about.

Fist page of this thread - if it were a snake it would have bit you.

Meet Ethan Krupp: Pajamacare boy and Organizing for Action employee | WashingtonExaminer.com

Anyone have a snake bite kit?

Look at my avatar. I said this in another thread...but it applies here. Pajama Boy couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fist full of $100 bills in his hand.

I don't care about his sexuality. The dude is a straight up little pussy bitch. If anyone is offended by that get over it. :)

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner !

That's one take on it - another would be that he's packing some serious wood, does push-ups without any arms and is currently busy making some on-line tough guy's wife sing "Verdi Cries" in mezzo-soprano. :lol:

Last edited:

That's one take on it - another would be that he's packing some serious wood, does push-ups without any arms and is currently busy making some on-line tough guy's wife sing "Verdi Cries" in mezzo-soprano. :lol:

You have a very powerful imagination if you're seeing all that. I think the safer assumption is little pussy bitch. :)

You have a very powerful imagination if you're seeing all that. I think the safer assumption is little pussy bitch. :)

You never know - big things come in small packages! :lol:

PAJAMA BOY SINGS THE BLUES
Pajama boy lay fetal position in his old high school bed. He could smell the fat spitting bacon sizzling downstairs. The wonderful aroma of breakfast wafting in his parents home. It was nice to be back home after being away in college for an entire week. Pajama boy had wondered if mom had washed his laundry yet. A lot of laundry gets piled up in a week. Spider-man bed sheets stain easily. His prize Capt. Kirk t-shirt should have been beamed up to the cleaners days ago. Pajama boy smiled at the warmth and contentment found in his bedroom. It wasn't at all like the chaos of college that demands itself on a womyn's major student. Pajama boy already learned that womyn should be written with a "y" to eliminate the oppressive male second syllable. Pajama boy smiled to himself with the righteous superiority of feminist doctrine.
As Pajama boy bounced down the stairs he took a sharp left to the living room and flopped his body on the big overstuffed couch. Hot chocolate was already piping hot, steaming on the coffee table. Pajama boy tucked in his legs and started sipping his morning cocoa. Could life be any better?
Once Pajama boy had licked his lips from the last traces of melted marshmallow he trotted excitedly to the kitchen nook to kiss his parents when suddenly he stopped. The smile on his face had fallen, his eyes glazed and he could feel a tremor running through his body. Was this a dream?
His mother's body lay bloodied across the kitchen table... headless! That wasn't bacon sizzling in the pan! His father's body lay in the middle of the kitchen. His entrails strewn about the floor like bloated streamers.
Memories of last night began to flood back into Pajama boy's head. He remembered coming home from college and catching his parents watching Duck Dynasty. How could he accept this? How could a college student be associated with such obvious white trash parents feeding at the trough of redneck culture? Who wouldn't go on a murderous rampage? Intolerance shouldn't be accepted! It should be beheaded and gutted!
Last nights memories floated in Pajama boy's consciousness as his pajama feet grew wetter while standing in an enlarging pool of urine. He could hear the sirens wailing in the distance. Were those sirens for him? Pajama boy took a deep breath. He finally noticed that the t.v. set in the living room was on. He could hear it. Somebody was a blowing a duck call.

Last edited:
Pajama boy lay fetal position in his old high school bed. He could smell the fat spitting bacon sizzling downstairs. The wonderful aroma of breakfast wafting in his parents home. It was nice to be back home after being away in college for an entire week. Pajama boy had wondered if mom had washed his laundry yet. A lot of laundry gets piled up in a week. Spider-man bed sheets stain easily. His prize Capt. Kirk t-shirt should have been beamed up to the cleaners days ago. Pajama boy smiled at the warmth and contentment found in his bedroom. It wasn't at all like the chaos of college that demands itself on a womyn's major student. Pajama boy already leaned that womyn should be written with a "y" to eliminate the oppressive male second syllable. Pajama boy smiled to himself with the righteous superiority of feminist doctrine.
As Pajama boy bounced down the stairs he took a sharp left to the living room and flopped his body on the big overstuffed couch. Hot chocolate was already piping hot, steaming on the coffee table. Pajama boy tucked in his legs and started sipping his morning cocoa. Could life be any better?
Once Pajama boy had licked his lips from the last traces of melted marshmallow he trotted excitedly to the kitchen nook to kiss his parents when suddenly he stopped. The smile on his face had fallen, his eyes glazed and he could feel a tremor running through his body. Was this a dream?
His mother's body lay bloodied across the kitchen table... headless! That wasn't bacon sizzling in the pan! His father's body lay in the middle of the kitchen. His entrails strewn about the floor like bloated streamers.
Memories of last night began to flood back into Pajama boy's head. He remembered coming home from college and catching his parents watching Duck Dynasty. How could he accept this? How could a college student be associated with such obvious white trash parents feeding at the trough of redneck culture? Who wouldn't go on a murderous rampage? Intolerance shouldn't be accepted! It should be beheaded and gutted!
Last nights memories floated in Pajama boy's consciousness as his pajama feet grew wetter while standing in an enlarging pool of urine. He could hear the sirens wailing in the distance. Were those sirens for him? Pajama boy took a deep breath. He finally noticed that the t.v. set in the living room was on. He could hear it. Somebody was a blowing a duck call.

LMAO........I just damn near fell out of my chair reading that.............it is pure gold Mr. Burke. Mind if I borrow it?

Pajama boy lay fetal position in his old high school bed. He could smell the fat spitting bacon sizzling downstairs. The wonderful aroma of breakfast wafting in his parents home. It was nice to be back home after being away in college for an entire week. Pajama boy had wondered if mom had washed his laundry yet. A lot of laundry gets piled up in a week. Spider-man bed sheets stain easily. His prize Capt. Kirk t-shirt should have been beamed up to the cleaners days ago. Pajama boy smiled at the warmth and contentment found in his bedroom. It wasn't at all like the chaos of college that demands itself on a womyn's major student. Pajama boy already leaned that womyn should be written with a "y" to eliminate the oppressive male second syllable. Pajama boy smiled to himself with the righteous superiority of feminist doctrine.

LMAO........I just damn near fell out of my chair reading that.............it is pure gold Mr. Burke. Mind if I borrow it?

Thank you! It's all yours.

You never know - big things come in small packages! :lol:

Yep, and underneath it all, the "big thing" is a big pussy.

I'm not offended at all. I am still wondering how Pajama Boy has anything to do with violations of the 1st and 2nd amendments, as was claimed.

The level of hostility towards such a harmless looking fellow is truly sad.

Forum List

Back