Paintball World Shaken by Team USA dismal of player - canceled

I know how you conservatives like keeping up with women’s paintball. I wanted to alert you to the canceling of a key player. Now that she did something non-PC and quite frankly lowly I’m sure she’ll be a right wing hero shortly.

Andrea Martinez had just woken up from a nap when she saw the video of her Team USA Paintball

Her husband had awakened her, telling her something was up with her team, as her phone "was going crazy," she said. Her teammates, who were competing on the East Coast, were frantically trying to contact her to alert her about the TikTok video that was setting off a firestorm.

Jessica Maiolo, a Team USA Paintball member, had posted a 15-second TikTok video of herself in front of an image of a TV displaying a news story about a teenage boy suffering from Covid-19. "Ma'am, your kid does not need a Covid shot. Your kid needs a f------ treadmill," Maiolo says in the video, which has been removed. "That's what he needs."

The video, which NBC News viewed before it was deleted, has caused waves in the paintball community since it was posted Thursday, with some on social media deeming it anti-vaccination and fatphobic. Team USA Paintball indefinitely removed Maiolo from the team in the wake of the backlash.
LOL her post was spot on.

Thanks for pointing out the typo gang. Hopefully I can recover. She is just a passionate righty. She shouldn’t be responsible for making fun of kids health situations.

What does the fat kid learn from this?

If somebody is mean to them they will be punished. The kid never learns to stop and consider that sometimes "mean" things are true and that they could do something to change that true thing into something else. Instead the kid learns he is a victim to be protected from dealing with the truth.

Thanks for pointing out the typo gang. Hopefully I can recover. She is just a passionate righty. She shouldn’t be responsible for making fun of kids health situations.

Well... it's not a typo, it's a completely different word.

I;m here to help.

Do you accept her apology?
She didn’t apologize to anyone except her teammates and sponsors for bringing on the attention. She instead justified her post. So, not being a sponsor or a teammate I don’t have an apology to accept. Neither does the little boy she made fun of.

She didn’t apologize to anyone except her teammates and sponsors for bringing on the attention. She instead justified her post. So, not being a sponsor or a teammate I don’t have an apology to accept. Neither does the little boy she made fun of.

We knew that you would not accept it. It was a rhetorical question. The mob wants it's blood after all.

Do you know why the Aztec pyramids are so much steeper than the Egyptian ones?

I know how you conservatives like keeping up with women’s paintball. I wanted to alert you to the canceling of a key player. Now that she did something non-PC and quite frankly lowly I’m sure she’ll be a right wing hero shortly.

Andrea Martinez had just woken up from a nap when she saw the video of her Team USA Paintball

Her husband had awakened her, telling her something was up with her team, as her phone "was going crazy," she said. Her teammates, who were competing on the East Coast, were frantically trying to contact her to alert her about the TikTok video that was setting off a firestorm.

Jessica Maiolo, a Team USA Paintball member, had posted a 15-second TikTok video of herself in front of an image of a TV displaying a news story about a teenage boy suffering from Covid-19. "Ma'am, your kid does not need a Covid shot. Your kid needs a f------ treadmill," Maiolo says in the video, which has been removed. "That's what he needs."

The video, which NBC News viewed before it was deleted, has caused waves in the paintball community since it was posted Thursday, with some on social media deeming it anti-vaccination and fatphobic. Team USA Paintball indefinitely removed Maiolo from the team in the wake of the backlash.

Why do you people attack anyone who disagrees with you? Is diversity of thought really that bad?

We knew that you would not accept it. It was a rhetorical question. The mob wants it's blood after all.

Do you know why the Aztec pyramids are so much steeper than the Egyptian ones?
She didn’t apologize.

It's amazing how screwed up and political the Olympics have become. Who would have thought the olympic committee could have been bullied by the radical homosexual front into allowing individuals who show a male DNA to compete as women and vice versa? Things ain't been right since that skater hired thugs to eliminate her rival in the ice. Might as well turn it into a traveling freak show.

You can play paintball professionally?

Where do I sign. Up?

Do they do it in bikinis?

Paintball was too rough for me. But I went to a lot of James' games.

I didn't see bikinis, but afterwards I saw a lot of folks, male and female (I didn't notice any other genders there) stripping out of their nasty paintball gear while standing inside their car doors. Like they were dressing screens, lol! Right down to their unders. The first time, I admit- I was startled.

Forum List

Back