Pain in the butt ???

wtf is going on with me

I have had bad pain in my lower right side back

Now I have pain in my left back and left butt

Are these related ??

Do you ever have to deal with a huge pain in the butt??

Do I ever have to deal with a huge pain in the butt? Actually, I have to deal with several when I sign on to USMB.

Okay...............enough of the comedy, now I'm gonna be serious.....

My future father in law, future mother in law, and fiancee all get pains in their posteriors, and it's generally from pinched nerves if they were working in the garden or doing hard work. They are also up there in years (although, to be fair, I'm no spring chicken myself).

Their solution when they have lower back or posterior/thigh pains? Go to a chiropractor. Their chiro doc does x-rays and adjustments, and it generally costs them around 150 (if they get x-rays and adjustments) down to around 50 or 60 bucks (if adjustments are all they need). Seems to work fairly well for them, and they don't have to go see them that much. Best part is that there are no drugs they have to take to get rid of the pain. A couple of adjustments and they're good as new. Me? I've been thinking about going to see their doc, as they say he does amazing things to help them get rid of the pain, and cutting and splitting wood for the stove has been getting to me lately with pops and creaks, as well as the accompanying pains.

So, that's my suggestion. If you give it a try, let us know how it works out for you.

wtf is going on with me

I have had bad pain in my lower right side back

Now I have pain in my left back and left butt

Are these related ??

Do you ever have to deal with a huge pain in the butt??

Yep, stopped carrying my wallet in my back pocket for a few weeks at the suggestion of a chiropractor.

Went away on its own.

You may need to get your butt amputated.
Maybe his butt has already been amputated and Quazar44 is experiencing phantom pains in the butt.

SYMPTOMS AND CAUSES​

What causes phantom pain?​

Phantom pain typically occurs soon after limb loss. It can take three to six months for a wound to heal after amputation. Rarely, the pain comes on months or years later.

Experts believe phantom pain results from a mix-up in nervous system signals, specifically between the spinal cord and brain. When a body part is amputated, the nerve connections from the periphery to the brain remain in place. The brain can misinterpret the information it's receiving or process the signals as the sensation of pain, even if the amputated portion has since been removed.

Forum List

Back