Paige Spirinac calls out fat shamers

8c2.jpg

What the hell is a "golf influencer"? Is it like a rock groupie? The babe was hurt by some social media criticism so she gets a freaking article in the NY Post?

It's bad enough that we have to see popups all over the internet for this woman, but here too?
She's not good enough to stay on the LPGA tour, but because she's pretty, she makes more money than most all of the players.

Do you like flat chested women?
Ha. On balance, I’d say in my estimation of a woman’s overall attractiveness, overly endowed women are a bit less attractive to me than small chested women.

But, I do like some definite and clear evidence of curves.

What do we notice first? Her eyes. A pretty face. Full lips. A great smile. A trim figure (flat belly, nicely shaped waist and hips), long smooth muscled legs, a round but not big ass.

What do we value most? Looks, wit, brains, charm? I love eye candy, but have found myself attracted to some less classically pretty women if they have pretty eyes, sparkling wit and brains and personality.

Ha. On balance, I’d say in my estimation of a woman’s overall attractiveness, overly endowed women are a bit less attractive to me than small chested women.

What do we notice first? Her eyes. A pretty face. Full lips. A great smile. A trim figure (flat belly, nicely shaped waist and hips), long smooth muscled legs, a round but not big ass.

What do we value most? Looks, wit, brains, charm? I love eye candy, but have found myself attracted to some less classically pretty women if they have pretty eyes, sparkling wit and brains and personality.
I guess you were a flop with women.

In my lengthy experience, flat chested women are sullen and depressed.

But have at 'em, stud. :smoke:

Forum List

Back