Package Acceptance Pending

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
You ever seen this tracking a package through USPS? I ordered a book. The book is 38 minutes away and has been sitting there since 04/27 with package acceptance pending. It is to be delivered May 11. It's a freaking book for crying out loud.

You can call UPS and then get even more frustrated because they don't care.

That’s why I still go to bookshops.

37915-640x360-bookshops_mainimage_large.jpg

But books are marvelous. I can add notes and highlight it and........stuff.
You can highlight and add notes with Kindle.
Amazon.com Help: Bookmarks, Highlights & Notes

I have been dead set against Kindle because I love my books. I bet it would make it easier for visual impairments as well.....

Dang it....
It's all good Disir, if the paper is your thing then so be it.

You ever seen this tracking a package through USPS? I ordered a book. The book is 38 minutes away and has been sitting there since 04/27 with package acceptance pending. It is to be delivered May 11. It's a freaking book for crying out loud.
if it is mailed as priority mail you should have it Monday, and as a former postal employee i will tell you those tracking things are not that great....i had a book coming that according to the tracker was still in Indiana,i got the book that day.....

Package Accrptance Pending generally means it has arrived at a location but has not yet been scanned into the facility. It's likely sitting in the back of a truck waiting to be processed into the facility or has been dropped off at the intake facility but not yet scanned in.

if it is mailed as priority mail you should have it Monday, and as a former postal employee i will tell you those tracking things are not that great....i had a book coming that according to the tracker was still in Indiana,i got the book that day.....

The Post Office is trolling me then.......

Thank you.

I had a package delivered that still shows i'm expecting it.

I had a package delivered that still shows i'm expecting it.
yep have had that a few times.....when the carrier gets back to the office and plugs in his scanner to the main bank were the scanners are stored it should catch up,if not, he/she did not scan it as delivered when it was delivered.....

The online tracking is misleading too. When FedEx, DHL or the afternoon USPS truck comes after carriers are out, it will go out the following day. It will get a scan that day, when sorted. The logistics involved are complex.

Forum List

Back