PA USSC Embraces Expansion Of Corrupt Mail-In Ballot Voting Abandoned My Most Other Nations

The PA Republican Majority? Paid off by whom? Trump? So when he loses AGAIN in 2024, y'all can scream about fraud when it takes days to count the absentee ballots after the in person voting is over on election day?
Bought off by Zuckerberg or blackmailed. The Legislature is supposed to set the terms of the election, not the courts.

But it was not introduced in 2020. Some states have been doing it for more than a decade and nobody cared
I don’t understand why the proponents are pushing “it” (ie mail-in balloting) when absentee balloting addresses all of the concerns. Will all of the risks and vulnerabilities be eliminated in the voting system? No. I work in cybersecurity so I naturally look for flaws, risks, and vulnerabilities. To me, the Mail In model introduces more risks and uncertainty compared to Absentee model. I get the “some states have been doing it for years” argument but that does not negate the additional risks and flaws being present.

Wait......
Are you actually crying about tyrants doing what tyrants do ?

Gee, it's as if you live in a fantasy world where you think tyrants care about your laws or right and wrong.
This BS has never once stopped or even slowed down tyrants.

The Founding Fathers told you how to stop tyrants and gave you the tools to do so.
Blame yourself if you're too chickenshit to man up and actually do something.

Here is the real problem...cowardly conservatives
Democrats are and embrace tyrants,seize power, and use it to control and punish those who oppose.

It wasn't a conservatives who illegitimate spued on Americans after violating Constitution, Law, defrauding the FISA Court, dod mot commit crimes in an attempt to affect coups based on zero crime, and witnesses.

All you TDS-suffering, obsessed, mentally f*ed up sheep is acvuse others of doing what DEMOOCRATS ... andyou ... have do e and keep doing and accusing others ofbei g who YOU are.

Actually it can be appealed to SCOTUS, happens all the time.

Nope, it cannot and it never happens.

SCOTUS cannot tell a state SC they were wrong in their interpretation of their own Constitution.

Democrats are and embrace tyrants,seize power, and use it to control and punish those who oppose.

It wasn't a conservatives who illegitimate spued on Americans after violating Constitution, Law, defrauding the FISA Court, dod mot commit crimes in an attempt to affect coups based on zero crime, and witnesses.

All you TDS-suffering, obsessed, mentally f*ed up sheep is acvuse others of doing what DEMOOCRATS ... andyou ... have do e and keep doing and accusing others ofbei g who YOU are.

WTF are you rambling about? I voted for Trump TWICE.
I'm a conservative. RIGHT WING.
Are you really this blind?

Again,
TYRANTS don't care about the Constitution or your laws or even right or wrong.
Complaining about them WILL NEVER MAKE A DAMN BIT OF DIFFERENCE.

The Founding Fathers KNEW tyrants would rise again...THUS the 2nd Amendment! Here we are.
All conservatives do is complain. That IS NOT what the Founding Fathers prescribed as the remedy !

Venezuelans now have a true dictator. All they did was complain. See a pattern ???
NOT ONE of your McCauley Caulkin face posts here have ever made one damn bit of difference except made you feel good and give you a false sense of accomplishment. You haven't done dog shit.

I'll bet your sorry ass hasn't even voted in YEARS.

BrokeLoser was talking about YOU !
Traditional conservatism doesn’t sell in America and it‘s all the fault of traditional conservatives as they never conserved or preserved a damn thing.
I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were. They sat on their hands and turned a blind eye to the emergence of fucked in the head leftists. They empowered the Left, they allowed them to write and enforce the PC programming.
The Left told them what they could say, how and what to think and they rolled over and complied with a smile. “Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!

Last edited:
WTF are you rambling about? I voted for Trump TWICE.
I'm a conservative. RIGHT WING.
Are you really this blind?

Again,
TYRANTS don't care about the Constitution or your laws or even right or wrong.
Complaining about them WILL NEVER MAKE A DAMN BIT OF DIFFERENCE.

The Founding Fathers KNEW tyrants would rise again...THUS the 2nd Amendment! Here we are.
All conservatives do is complain. That IS NOT what the Founding Fathers prescribed as the remedy !

Venezuelans now have a true dictator. All they did was complain. See a pattern ???
NOT ONE of your McCauley Caulkin face posts here have ever made one damn bit of difference except made you feel good and give you a false sense of accomplishment. You haven't done dog shit.

I'll bet your sorry ass hasn't even voted in YEARS.

BrokeLoser was talking about YOU !

Wow, what a triggered, emotional tantrum devoid of fact - e erubit of it. And when on a mentallyragibg roll speaking for yourself was not enough - you had to pull shot out of your ass in an attempt to speak for others / me .... and got it wrong.

Whatever on that end in your life put you in this pissy psychotic mood, I hope it is resolved soon because it sounding your ability to think.

...due to precedence and potential for voter fraud and corruption.

Instead of making elections safer and re-instilling confidence in the legal status, integrity, and reliability of US elections, the PA USSC decided to go the other way and set up a potential repeat of the last election controversy.

"In the two years since, county and state administrators and election experts have mostly agreed on the best ways to make sure those problems don’t happen again. Two of the most common solutions are changing state law to give counties more time to tabulate ballots, and to clarify exactly which ballots should and shouldn’t be counted.

Despite the state legislature spending a lot of time in the past two years discussing elections, however, those things haven’t happened....

the outcome is going to be predictable: another cycle of delays and baseless fraud claims."

“Just as I knew it was coming in 2020, we’re going to see it again,” he said. “The legislature knows it, and they’re not doing a damn thing to fix it.

That's called 'intentional', no desire to change because you liked the results you got last time doing it.

Why fix what ain't broke ... for YOUR side.

Do you have ANY evidence that ANY nation in the world has abandoned "mail-in balloting" Sleazy. Every nation in the world has early voting and mail-in balloting.

Forum List

Back