Pa. church to bless couples with their A-R 15s

Catholics have a very long tradition of blessing inanimate objects. Popes and Cardinals blessed the swords of the crusaders. This is nothing new.

Example of Pope blessing
Blessed sword and hat - Wikipedia
Now isn't that just the way to defend the ownership of the weapons of mass shootings. Crusaders swords. LOL As if that organized murder was something to be proud of.

Catholics have a very long tradition of blessing inanimate objects. Popes and Cardinals blessed the swords of the crusaders. This is nothing new.

Example of Pope blessing
Now isn't that just the way to defend the ownership of the weapons of mass shootings. Crusaders swords. LOL As if that organized murder was something to be proud of.
You called them fake Christians, not me. I am simply showing you the historical basis of the act.

Example of Pope blessing

What's up with the school district, though?

I have to wonder if the Catholic church today is what Constantine had in mind.
It's a school district, like most urban school districts, full of people who have no concept of weaponry. So, they probably think they will be firing them off like sheiks at a desert wedding.

Why wouldnt he? Im pretty sure Jesus would have been ok with people defending themselves. He even spoke of owning maxairans for protection

Example of Pope blessing

It's a school district, like most urban school districts, full of people who have no concept of weaponry. So, they probably think they will be firing them off like sheiks at a desert wedding.
A church full of crazy people needs a wall to keep them in. I Now Pronounce You Couple and Iron Rods.

Example of Pope blessing

A church full of crazy people needs a wall to keep them in. I Now Pronounce You Couple and Iron Rods.
One man's crazy is another man's old time religion. To each their own.

Why wouldnt he? Im pretty sure Jesus would have been ok with people defending themselves. He even spoke of owning maxairans for protection
Defending yourself with an assault rifle? A person must have made a lot of enemies if that`s what they need. If you own an assault rifle that`s all the evidence that`s needed to prove you`re insane because normal people don`t buy these.

Example of Pope blessing

Old time religious people didn`t play with assault weapons. They got drunk and played with snakes.

Defending yourself with an assault rifle? A person must have made a lot of enemies if that`s what they need. If you own an assault rifle that`s all the evidence that`s needed to prove you`re insane because normal people don`t buy these.
Why do you have to piss someone off for them to kill you? Hey bro, you ever been to EARTH? :cuckoo:

Why do you have to piss someone off for them to kill you? Hey bro, you ever been to EARTH? :cuckoo:
Maybe you should learn how to aim and shoot instead of spraying bullets all over the place with your manly A-R whatever.

Maybe you should learn how to aim and shoot instead of spraying bullets all over the place with your manly A-R whatever.
Lol
Have a wonderful day!

Example of Pope blessing

Old time religious people didn`t play with assault weapons. They got drunk and played with snakes.
Now you're dancing on the head of pins. Haven't we gone over the blessing of weaponry? Do you not think a sword was an assault weapon for it's time? Come on...I can't be your brain for you. You tire me...piss off.

Do you really envision a zombie apocalypse? Is that why you need a weapon of war to defend your home? A double 12 gauge won't do the job? LOL You gun nuts are hilarious.

Do you really envision a zombie apocalypse? Is that why you need a weapon of war to defend your home? A double 12 gauge won't do the job? LOL You gun nuts are hilarious.
No, we envision a time where we are forced to listen to liberals (see Zombies) under penalty of death. Our only fault is picking the correct gun to vacate their grapes with...that is our downfall. We just can't pick the right one. Choices choices.

What is it with you statists thinking you know what people need when you dont even know them?
Maybe i just WANT a badass rifle. WTF is it to you?

Forum List

Back