BIC razors is better, and they are not spending millions to insult their customers.
The open minded Left Wing Wackos have made it politically correct to bash straight white males.
The Left has used the Press/Hollywood/Academia to normalized their hate for several groups of people based upon their race, religion, region and gender.

I have always bought Gillette razors, but now I will make an effort to purchase some other brand.
Why?
Pretty simple deduction really.

What if Kotex decided to run a tampon commercial and berated women for falsely accusing men with no evidence as immoral behavior?

Do you think that is their place to admonish women?

I don't know about you, but My respect and admiration for women come from My mother and father. I have no need for a business to tell Me what I should believe or how I should act.
Perhaps they weren't talking to you. Why would you take it personally that bullies and misogynists were being criticized? If there was a tampon commercial berating women for bullying and using their sex to get ahead, I wouldn't take it personally. Because they're not talking about me. I would applaud it, since those are behaviors that do not do women honor.
Perhaps they should not be talking to anyone about any social issue. They sell products for profit. That ends the extent of their social obligation.

However, if you wish to make it the standard that they are not talking about any one individual, then we can agree that public outrage of any kind should ever occur.

I have always bought Gillette razors, but now I will make an effort to purchase some other brand.
Why?

What if Kotex decided to run a tampon commercial and berated women for falsely accusing men with no evidence as immoral behavior?

I don't know about you, but My respect and admiration for women come from My mother and father. I have no need for a business to tell Me what I should believe or how I should act.
I would agree with anyone who berates those, male OR female, who falsely accuses people......but I am curious...do you see that as a major problem with women? That a large number of women falsely accuse men of rape?
Do you think that there are a large number of men who are toxic?

I think that the role of a company is to sell their prodoct or service for what profit they can and to NOT be social justice warriors.

Why?

I would agree with anyone who berates those, male OR female, who falsely accuses people......but I am curious...do you see that as a major problem with women? That a large number of women falsely accuse men of rape?
You are such a hypocritical twit and so damn obvious about too.

Hannity: FBI plotted to destroy President Trump - 'We Almost Lost America'

i only use 'dollar store razors' , they are blue and triple bladed and look just like 'gillettes' of the same look and style . They work fine for me and are 10 in a package for a Buck .
------------------------------ i think that i use 'gillettes' , maybe its 'bics' but i started using them when the REAL disposables of my favorite brand came out about 40 years ago . And then these 'knockoffs' what ever they are . Before that and 50 years ago , it was my DAD's old man type razor that took cheap but new blades .

Why?

Do you think that there are a large number of men who are toxic?

I think that the role of a company is to sell their prodoct or service for what profit they can and to NOT be social justice warriors.
Large? As in a majority, no....but it's certainly a problem.

I don't need a company preaching to me on how I should act or behave.
That's right! You want to be a bully and a misogynist you go right ahead and be those things! FREEDOM!!!!!!!
----------------------------------- let the 'girls' grow up and handle slights and language in an EQUAL 'widdle woman' sort of way same as they do on the Board Bode .

:cuckoo:

cumeBaE.jpg

Forum List

Back