Backlash over Gillette's '#MeToo advert'
A Gillette advert which references bullying, the #MeToo movement and toxic masculinity has split opinion online.

The razor company's short film, called Believe, plays on their famous slogan "The best a man can get", replacing it with "The best men can be".

The company says it wants men to hold each other "accountable".

ahhhahh . you all made fun of it cause you didn't get it apparently enough ppl are intelligent enouggh to see the SUBLIMINAL messages being passed . It's a shame the same intelligence doesn't always exist here.

LIKE I SAID YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF READING WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU , YOU CAN'T EVEN PICK UP HOW THEY ARE TAKING MEN AND TRYING TO FEMINIZE THEM.

THIS IS FOR THE ONE MILLIONTH TIME HOW THEY INDOCTRINATE THE MASS POPULATION OF DUMB ASSES YOU IDIOTS HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE WHT THEY ARE DOING TO DYOU AND IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT YOU

here you want a list of all the ways men are being changed to either be women are act like one, why do you think feminist are like nazi bitches....... they hate men they want men like you cause you are pussies they can order around. You are the soy boys , you are the antifas, you are the Trump haters more often than not.

View attachment 240259

Feminization Program

ON TOP OF IT ALL YOU DUMB ASSES WHO CAN'T see THIS HAVE IT SMOTHERING YOU AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT'S BEING DONE TO YOU WARNING AFTER WARNING AFTER WARNING.
View attachment 240261

I mean they are using mental health as a weapon.

Do you realize how many mental health counselors are fkn feminazis's how many believe in woman power .
^ :cuckoo:
She's ever the victim....apparently she identifies with the bullies and misogynists.......Stockholm Syndrome, you think?

5c3cacaabd773048416f1a02-960-720.jpg

A still from the video. Bad bad men.
Grilling.
A toxic male behavior on full display. Women are not allowed to cook here.
You're not stupid. You know what "toxic" male behavior is. Why do you dismiss it as if it didn't exist?
Big difference between crude conversation and actual abuse.
As of late, most male traits are now being defined as toxic.

Agreed. It's definitely something we haven't seen to this extent in the past.

I didn't watch it nor do I watch TV does that mean I will become to toxic in my masculinity?
I know sometimes between baths I stew in my own juices..

Ted Nugent did that. Got him out of Vietnam. Didn't even need bone spurs.

It isn't about opposing bullies and misogynists. It is about making bullies and misogynists to oppose. It is about fashioning men as dysfunctional women and treating that dysfunction as mental illness.

It isn't about opposing bullies and misogynists. It is about making bullies and misogynists to oppose. It is about fashioning men as dysfunctional women and treating that dysfunction as mental illness.

Bingo. You just distilled the entire issue down to its essence.

Oh, cry me a river. It all depends on one's behavior in public and private. If you run around bullying and pushing people around, demanding that they obey you, stomping around hitting people and cursing, declaring that you are "locked and loaded," making nasty comments about women and your "superiority" over them, touching people who do not want to be touched, interrupting others when they are speaking, picking fights, etc., you are just an asshole.

If you use the fact that you are a male to try and get away with it, you are a real asshole.

Forum List

Back