Oxygen is the main destructor of health

As far as I understand, it is believed that aluminum is not absorbed through the gastrointestinal tract at all, but when injected, it accumulates in the body.
Bullshit!

Buddy Ebsen was originally cast in the role of the Tin Woodman, a.k.a. the Tin Man, but he was essentially poisoned by the makeup, which was made of pure aluminum dust. Nine days after filming started he was hospitalized, sitting under an oxygen tent.

rupol2000

The main factor of aging besides lack of sleep and drugs etc
It’s the process of consuming food . This process really ties into thermodynamics and entropy
. If you eat 1/3 less food -you live 1/3 longer

Bullshit!

Buddy Ebsen was originally cast in the role of the Tin Woodman, a.k.a. the Tin Man, but he was essentially poisoned by the makeup, which was made of pure aluminum dust. Nine days after filming started he was hospitalized, sitting under an oxygen tent.
Was it absorbed through the skin or inhaled though?

Inhalation is typically the most effective way to poison yourself.

rupol2000

The main factor of aging besides lack of sleep and drugs etc
It’s the process of consuming food . This process really ties into thermodynamics and entropy
. If you eat 1/3 less food -you live 1/3 longer
It's an old tale in the spirit of the Christian fasts, for slaves to eat less and work more. It was very popular under Clinton. However, the Prussian hungry peasants only reached 40 at best.

Search engines can be very helpful in alleviating ignorance. Intestinal absorption of aluminium in renal failure - PubMed

It is going to be very difficult to raise your voice against oxygen and not be a hypocrite at the same time....
Another example of an unfathomable American mindset. What did you mean by that? Wasn't that obvious for God's sake that what I meant was that the OP was a moron or a lunatic or both as usual?

Another example of an unfathomable American mindset. What did you mean by that? Wasn't that obvious for God's sake that what I meant was that the OP was a moron or a lunatic or both as usual?
And you do not get that I was piggy backing off the same sentiment.

In demanding I missed the obvious undertones of your post, you seem to have missed that I was furthering the same undertones...

Now THAT is ironic as hell :D

And you do not get that I was piggy backing off the same sentiment.

In demanding I missed the obvious undertones of your post, you seem to have missed that I was furthering the same undertones...

Now THAT is ironic as hell :D
I stand corrected then. Sorry.

AlexanderPK
Don't fuck Ivanushka. The American mentality is quite understandable, and this is exactly the mentality that such a vanek like you likes to talk about, who loved to walk in formation in the army and pioneer camp: about the special Russian love for freedom and breadth of soul within the barracks.

AlexanderPK
About how these broad souls quickly learned to track stocks in supermarkets with discounts of five kopecks per kilogram, and about love for the truth, in the style of "you can't lie, you won't live" (Russian folk wisdom) Where is the truth brother? IN USA? And about your special morality, when faggots in crime are your authorities and all social networks are inundated with debauchery that has not been seen in America.

Tell us more stories about the Russian mentality and stupid Americans.

Forum List

Back