Vaccines and autism

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I read an article where studies show a strong correlation between vaccination and autism, especially regressive autism.
Although there are also studies that do not confirm this.

There is a version that this is due to aluminum, which causes oxidative stress.

The article is in Russian, if anyone is interested, here is the link, and there are links to some English-language studies.

I read an article where studies show a strong correlation between vaccination and autism, especially regressive autism.

The article is in Russian, if anyone is interested, here is the link, and there are links to some English-language studies.

Notice the Russian script?

Russia has had a long standing history of disparaging the American medical systems.

This is nothing new.
What's new is that it's been working.

• Banned

Russia has had a long standing history of disparaging the American medical systems.

This is nothing new.
there are mostly links to English-language sources.
Medicine in Russia and the USA consists mainly of scammers, there is no difference other than funding. All are subject to the WHO.

• Banned
Rise of Autism in California. It's just incredible in the last 30 years
14602_original.png

And California used to be a leftist state before the 80s?

RuPaul's a Rusky, lol. You probably think that Putin is HOT!

This is nothing new.
Attacking the source instead of the content is an endorsement of the content. It is also a strawman.

• Banned
RuPaul's a Rusky, lol. You probably think that Putin is HOT!
I think Reagan was a real cowboy. When Reagan was on the throne, we kicked open the doors of medical offices, and the doctors bowed at our feet.

Not vaxxed, never will be. But we should nuke wherever Putin is, and soon.
Doctors and leftists never vaccinate themselves, they only promote and defend vaccinations. I have heard it repeatedly.

Putin is now in the USA and you serve his left retinue of Gautleiters

Forum List

Back