OWS arrests, PBB (Police Behaving Badly)

CaféAuLait;4271166 said:
CaféAuLait;4271141 said:
Ahhhhh yes the left's wisdom for cooling the flames of rage, let people do whatever they want and they will be good little boys and girls. :lol:
Remember? With them? Anything goes...That is unless you're a Conservative...or a business owner...then you are the one that gets a target painted on you so they can vent thier misbegotten rage...

Anything goes is right. I watched the video the other day where some demanded that they be allowed to have sex with animals! :eusa_hand:

Yuck!… Occupy Wall Street Zombies Lastest Chant: “You Can Have Sex With Animals” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

No wonder the cops arrested them, they were probably afraid for their horses. :tongue:
:lol:

mr_ed_promo.jpg

Say what?

Sheesh what is it with Democrats and free loading bastards.. they love em..it's their base I guess.
It is thier base.

They do so at thier political peril...

Democrats' Embrace of Wall Street Protests Poses Political Peril

Political Insiders Say Dems Should Keep Their Distance From Occupy Wall Street Movement

So lets see, Biden & Obama go around threatening that if their slush fund.. aka works program doesn't pass that law enforcement will dwindle. Then they also run around supporting law breaking and low class behaviors by dim witted pro Democrat bums...that the taxpayer has to cover for..:cuckoo:

Well, sounds about right...

Sheesh what is it with Democrats and free loading bastards.. they love em..it's their base I guess.
It is thier base.

They do so at thier political peril...

Democrats' Embrace of Wall Street Protests Poses Political Peril

Political Insiders Say Dems Should Keep Their Distance From Occupy Wall Street Movement

So lets see, Biden & Obama go around threatening that if their slush fund.. aka works program doesn't pass that law enforcement will dwindle. Then they also run around supporting law breaking and low class behaviors by dim witted pro Democrat bums...that the taxpayer has to cover for..:cuckoo:

Well, sounds about right...

What Obama, BitMe, and for that matter Pelosi don't seem to understand is that we see right through it. It's SOSDD.

They really need to burn that Century old playbook. Seriously.

This isn't the tip of the iceberg...I think it will get much worse before its over...The real victims are the police, who will be vilified by the left, for doing their job..

Indeed, just like the OP labeled the police as the bad guys for arresting protestors for throwing bottles at the cops and trashcans and blocking traffic.

CaféAuLait;4271253 said:
This isn't the tip of the iceberg...I think it will get much worse before its over...The real victims are the police, who will be vilified by the left, for doing their job..

Indeed, just like the OP labeled the police as the bad guys for arresting protestors for throwing bottles at the cops and trashcans and blocking traffic.

You know what would be funny?

If the police were beating people up at a tea party rally...It would be one of those situations where the left wouldn't know what to do..

CaféAuLait;4271253 said:

If the police were beating people up at a tea party rally...It would be one of those situations where the left wouldn't know what to do..
The only way that would happen is if some Union creep infiltrator started a ruckus.

CaféAuLait;4271253 said:

The only way that would happen is if some Union creep infiltrator started a ruckus.

I wouldn't want it happen, of course, and it would never, because tea party people are civilized, and the police don't just look to start riots, like the left stream media wants us to believe.

The LRAD will clear the park....toss in some good ole fashioned equine stomp-assery for good measure......add a fuckton of flexcuffs and Ryder trucks.

Deputize and kit out any Wall Streeters who want to get in some stickwork. Follow thru boys, follow thru

Somehow I doubt the cops are complaining about OT.
You're quite right. All of that overtime is assigned on a voluntary basis and a lot of those cops are overtime hogs -- especially those who have nineteen years in and are planning to retire. Because their half-pay pension is based on their last year's gross salary. So the projected value of one day's overtime could amount to many hundreds of dollars over time.

The bottom line is the protesters are doing the cops a favor.

NYPD Arrests More Occupy Wall Street Protesters (Updated) | Reuters

The anticipated conflict between Occupy Wall Street protesters and city officials happened after all on Friday as NYPD officers arrested at least 14 individuals, leaving a few battered and bruised.

Many expected a confrontation early in the morning because Brookfield Properties, which owns the park the protesters' have made their headquarters, planned on cleaning it. That meant the activists needed to evacuate for the day, which many felt was just an excuse to remove them permanently.

Instead, Brookfield decided to postpone its cleaning, at which point protesters poured into the streets of lower Manhattan.

It is unclear how disruptive the marches were, but videos and photos have cropped up of injured civilians. One police officer ran over a man's leg with his scooter while another man was punched in the face.

What was the PBB? Telling people that the landlord said they could stay, or arresting them for ignoring the orders to stay out of the street?

I wouldn't want it happen, of course, and it would never, because tea party people are civilized, and the police don't just look to start riots, like the left stream media wants us to believe.
The OP sure could use some convincing...but then she's just a troll.

Fact is? No one in the TEA Party protests has been arrested for unruly behaviour. And I would think it would stay that way.

Somehow I doubt the cops are complaining about OT.
You're quite right. All of that overtime is assigned on a voluntary basis and a lot of those cops are overtime hogs -- especially those who have nineteen years in and are planning to retire. Because their half-pay pension is based on their last year's gross salary. So the projected value of one day's overtime could amount to many hundreds of dollars over time.

The bottom line is the protesters are doing the cops a favor.

But it's awful for the 99%.

NYPD Arrests More Occupy Wall Street Protesters (Updated) | Reuters

The anticipated conflict between Occupy Wall Street protesters and city officials happened after all on Friday as NYPD officers arrested at least 14 individuals, leaving a few battered and bruised.

Many expected a confrontation early in the morning because Brookfield Properties, which owns the park the protesters' have made their headquarters, planned on cleaning it. That meant the activists needed to evacuate for the day, which many felt was just an excuse to remove them permanently.

Instead, Brookfield decided to postpone its cleaning, at which point protesters poured into the streets of lower Manhattan.

It is unclear how disruptive the marches were, but videos and photos have cropped up of injured civilians. One police officer ran over a man's leg with his scooter while another man was punched in the face.

What was the PBB? Telling people that the landlord said they could stay, or arresting them for ignoring the orders to stay out of the street?

Lawful orders at that.

Lawful orders at that.

If she actually shows me some evidence the police were wrong I will be right there calling for the police to get fired. The protestors actually started this one.

Forum List

Back